+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

aenil

Oct 15, 2011
@ kalinka july 19 2010 application recieved,my son was born here with my commonlaw partner and i just got a letter from scarborough office to bring all the original document and im in for interview to finnalized my application this feb 28,im nervous and excited hope it went well,i think yours is coming soon :-X

henryocana

Aug 7, 2011
hello guys im really confuse. just wanna know what is the maximum timeline for OWP and PR? cic tells us its 17-18 months for first stage approval and another 18 months for the final decision to be made. is it a total of 36months of waiting for it to be approved? why wife is in LCP. and she files for OWP/PR last sept of 2011. thanks in advance guys.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
aenil said:
@ kalinka july 19 2010 application recieved,my son was born here with my commonlaw partner and i just got a letter from scarborough office to bring all the original document and im in for interview to finnalized my application this feb 28,im nervous and excited hope it went well,i think yours is coming soon :-X
Thank you so much
I hope too. And also hope all Live-in caregivers will receive all OWP and PR asap. Thank you for CIC too, I hope they will work faster.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
This in response to the Nanny poaching story last week.

Progressive Filipino Canadian women once again heighten its call to end modern-day slavery in Canada
http://www.magkaisacentre.org/2012/02/17/1121/

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
LCPcaregiver said:
This in response to the Nanny poaching story last week.

Progressive Filipino Canadian women once again heighten its call to end modern-day slavery in Canada
http://www.magkaisacentre.org/2012/02/

Can we write letters to parliament members about short processing time? http://www.parl.gc.ca/MembersOfParliament/MainMPsCompleteList.aspx
Our family sufer seperate longer than 5 years for immigration, we really need help to change it.

Argy

Apr 4, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Paging trisha,berry11,argy,depressgirl,znereg did your families recieve lc2 kit?in the next two weeks our first stage approval will be 3 months, did canadian embassy contacted your family already?i hope we will have good news like they said in the letter keep us posted guys
NOT YET.... STILL WAITING FOR LC2

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
A friend of mine got her OWP today. She submitted her application for OWP/PR Dec. 2011. She received a phonecall few weeks ago saying that her application for OWP will be approved soon and her PR will be granted on June ( I don't know yet if it is real) We'll see on June. She is single and will be very lucky if she will received her PR that fast.

riaivy1980

Jun 2, 2010
outlook2011 said:
A friend of mine got her OWP today. She submitted her application for OWP/PR Dec. 2011. She received a phonecall few weeks ago saying that her application for OWP will be approved soon and her PR will be granted on June ( I don't know yet if it is real) We'll see on June. She is single and will be very lucky if she will received her PR that fast.
that's good. I hope there'll be more applicants who will received their permits and PR.

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
outlook2011 said:
This is so unfair for us 2010 applicant if that will happen then...im July 2010 and I received a letter from immigration yesterday. The letter said the processing time for first approval is 20-24months now and they are still processing applications received june 2010 as of feb 14 2012. CIC is not systematic in processing applications then if some of those who just passed their application will be granted pr this year already. :( :( :(

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithangel said:
This is so unfair for us 2010 applicant if that will happen then...im July 2010 and I received a letter from immigration yesterday. The letter said the processing time for first approval is 20-24months now and they are still processing applications received june 2010 as of feb 14 2012. CIC is not systematic in processing applications then if some of those who just passed their application will be granted pr this year already. :( :( :(

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! how did you come to receive a letter from them? Did you write requesting information?

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
cardcraw said:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!! how did you come to receive a letter from them? Did you write requesting information?
Actually through the help of our mp in our area. The mp's office told me that the update for my application will be given on feb 24 but last feb 14 CIC send a letter for me and that was the content of the letter 20-24months processing for first approval... so i need to wait again for the next update...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
When did you apply for PR - JuLy 2010? Do you have dependents? here are you from? Thank you for sharing
I am Aug 2010 applicant and still nothing. I have dependents son in my country

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
faithangel said:
Actually through the help of our mp in our area. The mp's office told me that the update for my application will be given on feb 24 but last feb 14 CIC send a letter for me and that was the content of the letter 20-24months processing for first approval... so i need to wait again for the next update...
Because we stopped to sign petition
Processing time will be more and more - never not was 20 !!!!! month. And now 20 month, in week or 2 weeks will see even 21 or 22 month.
Let sign petition and let fight - don't STOP PLEASE