+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
riaivy1980 said:
3 weeks ago, I said I am unemployed and loving it... Ok! I'll enjoy this unemployment thing... ;D
Hope they process the OWP with a reasonable time,let see what going on on match

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Let's all hope cic wont issue owp only on december, to all applicants who pass just now have lots of patience you may get lucky to have your owp soon but we been there before 17 to 18 mos
we wait
Obviously it won't be fair! We have to tell them that!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
riaivy1980 said:
I have drop my phone after reading this. I just submit my papers January, this year and now I don't know what to do. To be unemployed and wait for my OWP or look for another employer and be stuck to be a live in caregiver, all over again.... :(
I'll send my application in mid March , I am very scared now. It's not fair at all ! My friend submitted November 2011 and she got it within 3 weeks! We have to them it is not fair!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Birdy said:
Obviously it won't be fair! We have to tell them that!
Obviously its not fair for all of us, even past caregivers had to wait 5-6 mos let alone 17-18 mos,we dont know what is in the minds of all the people who are working in cic,they change rules constantly so they are really unpredictable,just wait when it comes it comes,are you single?its much faster if your single

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Obviously its not fair for all of us, even past caregivers had to wait 5-6 mos let alone 17-18 mos,we dont know what is in the minds of all the people who are working in cic,they change rules constantly so they are really unpredictable,just wait when it comes it comes,are you single?its much faster if your single
It is fair if they issue us OWP in like 3 months,what we have done is there,not difficulty for them to identify if we meet the criteria .they don t know what nannies suffering during work or they just never care.even 6 months is too long let alone 18 months. I am very sorry for these who had waited to long!let s praying our life would be getting better soon

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
Shelleonn said:
Yes single , but it's like they have to walk in our shoes, think about it we got abused too!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
its been awhile i never post on this forum. but im always checking what's new. i guess everybody has no news yet. anyways im having a good time now working as part time as im waiting for better opportunities in the future or ill go study first. its hard for me to integrate here in quebec as all available jobs needs bilingual or french speaking.

to those who are waiting and will be submitting their PR/OWP application your time will come for sure. bon chance!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
wsongco said:
its been awhile i never post on this forum. but im always checking what's new. i guess everybody has no news yet. anyways im having a good time now working as part time as im waiting for better opportunities in the future or ill go study first. its hard for me to integrate here in quebec as all available jobs needs bilingual or french speaking.

to those who are waiting and will be submitting their PR/OWP application your time will come for sure. bon chance!
Enjoy your life!

Birdy

Star Member
Jan 1, 2012
wsongco said:

Merci beaucoup!

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Hi job_seeker,

i applied my Open WP + PR on Dec/2011.My husband Come from UK,He went there as work permit holder.now he come back india after 2 year complete his work obligation.i also include him in my PR application.Now I want to sponser him as open WP.May i apply him as open WP ? its good for my PR application or not.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
He's not eligible for the OWP. You'll be wasting your money. Getting a TRV would even be difficult considering he has a PR application in process with you as the principal.

Aman82 said:
Hi job_seeker,

i applied my Open WP + PR on Dec/2011.My husband Come from UK,He went there as work permit holder.now he come back india after 2 year complete his work obligation.i also include him in my PR application.Now I want to sponser him as open WP.May i apply him as open WP ? its good for my PR application or not.

stress_27

Star Member
May 27, 2011
@ honeysweetie thx u sooo much for the information abt TRV application, i recieved my TRV today i mailed it on 23 January, 2012

Aman82

Star Member
Jan 10, 2012
Today morning,I called CIC and talked to agent,she said",my file didn't open yet ,they are working on Oct/2011 application for Open Wp.she said", may be you will got open Wp end of March.she also said,they are issue open wp right now agter open files.

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
stress_27 said:
@ honeysweetie thx u sooo much for the information abt TRV application, i recieved my TRV today i mailed it on 23 January, 2012
congrats stress_27. Enjoy your vacay then.

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Aman82 said:
Today morning,I called CIC and talked to agent,she said",my file didn't open yet ,they are working on Oct/2011 application for Open Wp.she said", may be you will got open Wp end of March.she also said,they are issue open wp right now agter open files.
That is a great news,isn't it? Cheer