+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Cjoie28 said:
Yeah Its been sooo long. I never so worried until now that my work permit expired.
Still crossing my fingers for my OWP before the month ends. If there is no luck I will send a letter to director of CPC vegreville and if there still no action from the director I will seek help from my MP. Good thing Im still employed and working for the same family for 3+ years. They only need me until the end of June. I better have my PR that time or I might just lose it :D
Seems they have not released any owp since xams

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If the employer deducted from her salary, then they should give her T4. Was she given pay stubs. Your friend can call the authorities and report the employer.

For your husband, no worries if there's somebody applying for LMO in his favour. Hopefully the WP processing from your country or your husband's country of residence is faster than the PR processing.

Aman82 said:
I do't know why they make her fool.last year she already file her tax return,then why they ask for LAST YEAR T4 .I M Confused.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Hey Guys
Who got a Decision Made write it please on timeline please Thanks )))
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Thank you very much Christine,Ying, and BOYZONE!!!!!!! ;)
Hope you guys all doing well and thanks again for being with me within IMM issues by cheering me up all the time. ;)
Its not over yet but regardless that point i strongly feel I have got very nice friends. ;)
Hope things will be easier on us, Cheer up!!! ;)

Btw, me and my kids are being flood sufferers.
My place is flooded the day before and yesterday twice.
Some constuctions going on in front of the house for fixing the drainage system by city hall and labor workers from the insurance company are working on inside the house including packing our stuff. They say the renovation for the house will tak for 2 months.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
DECISION MADE!!!! :D

We received your application for permanent residence on June 24, 2010.
Application received on June 24, 2010
We started processing your application on September 3, 2010.
Medical results have been received.
We received the requested information on April 19, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 19, 2012
Cngratulations Mrs Just Tils!!!!! ;)

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Who is looking for jobs, here is some tips:

- Be very clear about what are you looking for and write down your experience.
- Different jobs, different resumes...Always write what kind position are you applying to.
- Always write a cover letter and attach it to your resume.the cover letter you say what are you looking for and why you are good for this position...It's not a resume, it's just a short cut about how awesome you are.
- If possible, try to get the name from the person that will be interviewing you and put her name in your cover letter ( TO john Smith Company name Manager )
- Always read about the company in the Google, linkedin, company website...
- They will ask you how you knew they were looking for people, what is your weakness and strong points. Go prepared!!
- Why are you a good candidate?
- Wear nice, nothing colorful, red lipstick,short skirt or low cut shirt.

Websites:

- Craigslist
- job bank.org.ca
- workopolis
- monster
- Company websites

If you don't have a experience that you believe that you could use here in Canada, go to some associations from the government that help people to find job. In vancouver ( Mosaik, ISS)

Very Good luck for everybody!!!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Strikenannies said:

- Different jobs, different resumes...Always write what kind position are you applying to.
- Always write a cover letter and attach it to your resume.the cover letter you say what are you looking for and why you are good for this position...It's not a resume, it's just a short cut about how awesome you are.
- If possible, try to get the name from the person that will be interviewing you and put her name in your cover letter ( TO john Smith Company name Manager )
- Always read about the company in the Google, linkedin, company website...
- They will ask you how you knew they were looking for people, what is your weakness and strong points. Go prepared!!

Thank you for your considerate tips,I hope I will use them soon :-*
- Why are you a good candidate?
- Wear nice, nothing colorful, red lipstick,short skirt or low cut shirt.

Websites:

- Craigslist
- job bank.org.ca
- workopolis
- monster
- Company websites

If you don't have a experience that you believe that you could use here in Canada, go to some associations from the government that help people to find job. In vancouver ( Mosaik, ISS)

mariagina25

Dec 21, 2011
molo5000 said:
Hi mariagina,

When you checked your ecas, what is your application status? Is in process or decision made?
Usually, when your dependant received their kit, you as a main applicant where approved on first stage or initial approval. So you are granted with your OWP.
Did you checked in your ecas your current mailing address? Did you try to call the CIC and talk to their agent, to inquire your application? Or did you try their automated phone system (1-2-7).

Please try to do this thing and keep us inform here in this thread!
Wish to hear you good news! Goodluck! ;D
Everytime i checked my online application status..STILL IN PROCESS..cic admission office may contact you..so it is clear that i still don't have the OWP..and my mailing address is where i stayed every weekend..that"s why so confused why my dependant already received their kit last year(march 30,2010)i talked to an agent and they told me that wait until the cic vancouver will contact me or will mail a letter to interview me..keep on praying for a good result..and thank you so much for you reply at least it gave me a little peace of mind..hope cic will grant my Owp..will let you know once i have my interview.. :(

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Strikenannies said:

- If possible, try to get the name from the person that will be interviewing you and put her
If you don't have a experience that you believe that you could use here in Canada, go to some associations from the governme

Hi strike nannies,thank you very much for your considerate tips ,I hope I will use them soon