+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Kalinka said:
Dec 11th my sons Birthday. He is 14th. And always he asking me - Are you coming?
Sometimes I think I will just died.
It is his 4th Birthday without me :(
Happy birthday to your lovely boy。he will definitely understand we we are doing now and will be proud of his mom,let s pray

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
madpotato said:
Happy birthday to your lovely boy。he will definitely understand we we are doing now and will be proud of his mom,let s pray
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME
We, caregivers and ours family, all of us in 1 bout
Will pray.

ennaesor

Star Member
Aug 31, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's very heartbreaking Kalinka, but we all hope that this will be his last birthday without you. Cheer up :) and Happy birthday to your son!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
kalinka, dont be weary... happy birthday to ur son... lets pray its get faster every week...

congratulations for every one who has their OWP!

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@kalinka: happy birthday to your son!! For sure you will be there on his next birthday!! Lets keep on praying....one day we will be together with our family..

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
Can i ask you guys to those family who got LC2kit,did your dependant submit their birth cert.?
@sydneywhite:did you get your trv?i have my owp but dont have employer im planning to go home..

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
trisha, congrats to ur open work permit... :D

while waiting for ur OWP, ur unemployed? coz im planning to break the contract while im waiting for my OWP. is that ok?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
tayme said:
Ok thank you EbonyIvory.....Any idea if they will contact by phone or thru mail?
Anyway for the record i received my OWP this morning. ;)
Hi tayme the interview letter will come to you any time sometimes in a week or 3-4 weeks.
Check your mailbox everyday. :)

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@daneegirl:im here in toronto...
Anyone whose dependant got LC2kit does your husband or dependant need to submit birth cert? Is it one of the requirements? Pls need your answer..thanks!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
@ daneegirl:im here in toronto...
Anyone whose dependant got LC2kit does your husband or dependant need to submit birth cert? Is it one of the requirements? Pls need your answer..thanks!
Yes, they have submitted birth certificates from NSO. Why???
I believe that it is one of the requirements in applying for TRV, ask some seniors in this Forum if they have ideas about it :)
God bless!

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
Kalinka said:
Dec 11th my sons Birthday. He is 14th. And always he asking me - Are you coming?
Sometimes I think I will just died.
It is his 4th Birthday without me :(
@ Kalinka, it is really hard to be away from our children. My daughter, at this moment was in the operating room. He got hit by a motorcyle 2 days ago. She needs to undergo more procedure because the bones on her face and nose are fractured. I wish I am with her right now, but what can I do.I am just praying to GOD to guide and watch my daughter. I hope our papers will be proccess faster so that we can reunite with them. We can look after them and Keep them safely.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
@ berry11 @ wsongco thanks so much i live here in toronto and our mp is peggy nash,does it have to be an mp where you live,or any mp will do?wont it have any bad effect on my application if they inquire about it?i really would like to know what is happening at my file so i can still fix it if it has any problems

You have to go to whoever the mp is in your area because if you go to somebody else, they will just tell you to go to the mp in your own area. I don't think there would be any negative effect on tour application because it is your right to know what's going on with your papers, besides, the website says they're processing applications received on may 22, 2010 and you submitted yours on may 13, so it is really questionable. Unfortunately, jo matter how many times upu call the cic, they are just customer representative who can answer you nothing because they just rely on the information on the website as well..