Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Congrats znereg! More good news!

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY TO SIGN THE PETITION, LET'S CONTINUE TO FIGHT FOR THIS CAUSE

http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls!

If you are following news in different forums here in this website, please post the link from the petion there.

This way caregivers that it's not following this forum will know about it!

Just copy and past the link!

Thanks!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@ shelleon:

Did you try going to the mp so that they can help you inquire if there are problem in your application? I did that three times so that just in case they will say something is wrong with my application i have something to throw back at them..,

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
@ shelleon:

Did you try going to the mp so that they can help you inquire if there are problem in your application? I did that three times so that just in case they will say something is wrong with my application i have something to throw back at them..,
@ berry11 thanks now that you mention it i was thinking of doing it,are you from toronto?how do i talk to the mp?do i call her or go to her office?maybe ill just wait until this weekend to see if they will change my ecas before i go there,it is still in process until now,it didnt say if it is transfer to local cic or return,and considering the processing time is may 22, 2010 i should atleast get an answer but oh well i guess i have to wait but ill try to go to the mp,what shall i tell her?i need to follow up my application like that?can you pls give me some tips much appreciated

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
@ berry11 thanks now that you mention it i was thinking of doing it,are you from toronto?how do i talk to the mp?do i call her or go to her office?maybe ill just wait until this weekend to see if they will change my ecas before i go there,it is still in process until now,it didnt say if it is transfer to local cic or return,and considering the processing time is may 22, 2010 i should atleast get an answer but oh well i guess i have to wait but ill try to go to the mp,what shall i tell her?i need to follow up my application like that?can you pls give me some tips much appreciated

I am not from toronto but it's all the same process with mp offices. Try to find out who is the mp in the place/ district you are living. Go to their office or set up an appointment with them. Now that the processing time is past the date cic received your application, all the more you have the right to know what's going on with your application. They have a direct correspondence with civ i believe. When you go to their office, be sure to have your client ID with you because you will sign a waiver allowing them to inquire about your application on your behalf. I hope you get your papers soon though...

Goodluck and Godbless...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
you can find your MP with your postal code.

http://www.parl.gc.ca/parlinfo/compilations/houseofcommons/memberbypostalcode.aspx?menu=hoc

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
I am not from toronto but it's all the same process with mp offices. Try to find out who is the mp in the place/ district you are living. Go to their office or set up an appointment with them. Now that the processing time is past the date cic received your application, all the more you have the right to know what's going on with your application. They have a direct correspondence with civ i believe. When you go to their office, be sure to have your client ID with you because you will sign a waiver allowing them to inquire about your application on your behalf. I hope you get your papers soon though...

Goodluck and Godbless...
@berry11 @wsongco thanks so much i live here in toronto and our mp is peggy nash,does it have to be an mp where you live,or any mp will do?wont it have any bad effect on my application if they inquire about it?i really would like to know what is happening at my file so i can still fix it if it has any problems

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
Shelleonn said:
@ berry11 @ wsongco thanks so much i live here in toronto and our mp is peggy nash,does it have to be an mp where you live,or any mp will do?wont it have any bad effect on my application if they inquire about it?i really would like to know what is happening at my file so i can still fix it if it has any problems

Excuse me! Can anyone tell me what does 'mp' mean please? thanks.

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
Congratulations tayme!!! ;D have you talked to CIC call center agents recently if theyve sent you OWP or just waived it? coz you already got a PR letter. According to previous posts it will take 3-4 weeks to hear from local CIC for an interview. You will get an idea on this from Wsongco' spread sheet.
Ok thank you EbonyIvory.....Any idea if they will contact by phone or thru mail?
Anyway for the record i received my OWP this morning. ;)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Dec 11th my sons Birthday. He is 14th. And always he asking me - Are you coming?
Sometimes I think I will just died.
It is his 4th Birthday without me :(

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Znereg said:
:) :) :) My heart is overflowing with Joy.... just checked my ecas and it's decision made.... :) :) :) Hope you guys will have it soon too...God is truly good...
Znereg Congratulations :) :) :)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Znereg Congratulations :) :) :) :-* :-* :-*

click this link for Live-in caregiver 2010 timeline
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0