+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Lana 0303

Aug 19, 2011
Hi, everyone. Just want to share good news! I'm June 2, 2010 married applicant ( my husband is here, working under FWP). The cic officer just called me from Vegreville and told she's issuing our OWPs. (WE both filled out applications for OWP when we applied for PR). I'm jumping with joy cause I quit my job a month ago and expecting a baby. She even said sorry for long wait! That's a Christmas miracle! :) :) :)

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
&marshmallow: thanks for your reply..im so worried coz my husbands surname was mispelled on his birth cert. ..i dont know what to do:(

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Lana 0303 said:
Hi, everyone. Just want to share good news! I'm June 2, 2010 married applicant ( my husband is here, working under FWP). The cic officer just called me from Vegreville and told she's issuing our OWPs. (WE both filled out applications for OWP when we applied for PR). I'm jumping with joy cause I quit my job a month ago and expecting a baby. She even said sorry for long wait! That's a Christmas miracle! :) :) :)
Congratulations Lana!!! ;D Did VO ask you somthingelse or just say that?.
Im very excited and also nervous on they are working on June applicants already.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
TRISHA: oh! really? how about the interview? does it complicate the processing of PR and OWP?

trisha said:
I was unemployed since last yr..

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
congrats berry11 and lana!

more OWP to come please!!!

GOD is good all the time...

outlook11, lets pray everything will be alright, especially for your daughter's recovery...

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@roxaida: i didnt receive any call from the immigration to interview me i only found out bout my owp when i checked my ecas but until now i dont have the letter of my owp on mail

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats berry...it's always nice to hear good news...and i'm sure more is coming...

@Sydney have you heard anything yet from your reentry visa?do you think it is wise to write to buffalo just to inquire as to how far is my application?i just wanna booked a ticket already as prices are changing..what do u think?have u booked a ticket already?

Lana 0303

Aug 19, 2011
The officer asked if my husband has a new passport. The thing is, his current one expires on Oct.31 2012. I said he'd apply to extend it in a while. So, she said, for now she can issue his OWP valid till Oct/31 2012. She also said "I hope you'll get your PR by that time''. All in all she sounded very polite.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
thats nice trisha! coz im planning to break my contract this month so i can move with my sister to alberta. until i received my OWP... may i know your timeline please?

trisha said:
@ roxaida: i didnt receive any call from the immigration to interview me i only found out bout my owp when i checked my ecas but until now i dont have the letter of my owp on mail

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lana 0303 said:
The officer asked if my husband has a new passport. The thing is, his current one expires on Oct.31 2012. I said he'd apply to extend it in a while. So, she said, for now she can issue his OWP valid till Oct/31 2012. She also said "I hope you'll get your PR by that time''. All in all she sounded very polite.
hi Lana, immigration must process you case quicker knowing that both of you and your husband are here in Canada right?anyways, congrats your case is very promising for those who are waiting...take care

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
outlook2011 said:
@ Kalinka, it is really hard to be away from our children. My daughter, at this moment was in the operating room. He got hit by a motorcyle 2 days ago. She needs to undergo more procedure because the bones on her face and nose are fractured. I wish I am with her right now, but what can I do.I am just praying to GOD to guide and watch my daughter. I hope our papers will be proccess faster so that we can reunite with them. We can look after them and Keep them safely.
Hope she gets better your gift of time and love is what she will need and apprecite the most.
Before you leave hoping that you get OWP and give to her lots of kisses and hugs.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Berry11 said:
Thank God almighty! Just received my owp in the mail today, it's valid 5 years from now , that's good meaning i don't have to renew it while waiting for my PR( hopefully it won't take long cause i want to live with my daughter here soon)...
Good for you berry!!!
I wish i could get that long well, i didnt bother to extend my passport.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
@poknot
How long it takes to get back from MP regarding the renewal of MSP.
It has been 2weeks waiting for the answer from CIC.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Lana 0303 said:
Thanks for the reply.
CIC might call me too if i extended my passport bcoz mine will expire Oct 01, 2012.
I didnt bother to extend it coz it takes 3weeks for me. Hopefully you get your husband medical request at the same time and PR before that period.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
CONGRAAAATS BERRY11!!!! It will be a happy christmas for you indeed :D

Just wanna ask, you said they gave you 5 yrs - it means it's within the validity of your passport ?

Yes, same as my passport... Thanks mrs. Just tiis , I hope you receive yours too..;)