+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
anybody here applied for re-entry visa in the Philippines that is implied status? I called CIC and they said I can go for vacation even I am implied status but the thing is I need re-entry visa to come back. She said I can get re-entry visa in my country of origin unless I have a proof of my application for open work permit and pr, supporting documents from my employer. I checked the requirements in the website I need valid work permit ans implied status is not valid as work permit.

My application is more than 16months on process now and I am single. I ask ed CIC what is the status of my application they said it is up to date no problem then why they will not released my owp. I asked also if ever I will go home for my vacation then my owp/pr application done, can my employer sent to me in the Philippines so that I can get re-entry visa because I will stay there for 2months she said no because it is immigration papers so they will trap in costum. What I'm gonna do my flight is in 1 week from now. I can't rebook my flight because I dont know when will be my owp released.

I booked my flight last february and before I booked my flight I called CIC when can I get my owp/pr they said probably July because it is 12months for first stage of approval. What the CIC call center agents saying is all lies they just misleading all the applicants because the processing time that stated in the website is not the one they are following....

Znereg

Nov 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01 August 2012 (LC2 Kit submitted)
AOR Received.
Start processing (ecas): 08 November 2012
Med's Request
10 January 2013
Med's Done....
30 January 2013
Interview........
05 June 2013 (LC1)
Passport Req..
19 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 18,2013 (LC2)
LANDED..........
June 05, 2013 (LC1)
faithangel said:
anybody here applied for re-entry visa in the Philippines that is implied status? I called CIC and they said I can go for vacation even I am implied status but the thing is I need re-entry visa to come back. She said I can get re-entry visa in my country of origin unless I have a proof of my application for open work permit and pr, supporting documents from my employer. I checked the requirements in the website I need valid work permit ans implied status is not valid as work permit.

My application is more than 16months on process now and I am single. I ask ed CIC what is the status of my application they said it is up to date no problem then why they will not released my owp. I asked also if ever I will go home for my vacation then my owp/pr application done, can my employer sent to me in the Philippines so that I can get re-entry visa because I will stay there for 2months she said no because it is immigration papers so they will trap in costum. What I'm gonna do my flight is in 1 week from now. I can't rebook my flight because I dont know when will be my owp released.

I booked my flight last february and before I booked my flight I called CIC when can I get my owp/pr they said probably July because it is 12months for first stage of approval. What the CIC call center agents saying is all lies they just misleading all the applicants because the processing time that stated in the website is not the one they are following....
I was in Manila last August and applied my re-entry visa there.The number one requirement when you phoned them is the valid work permit,I don't think they would accept the proof of your OPW application because the visa that will be issued is depend on the date of your valid work permit.I'm sad that you booked your flight already,but let's crossed our fingers that you can have your OPW soon.The proceesing in Manila office for re-entry Visa is quicker.Mine tooks 10 working days only unlike when I applied in seattle way back in 2009.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
Any news from may applicants?
None so far for me lets wait for the update this week crossing my fingers they will update somehow are you may applicant too?

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
faithangel said:

Faith Angel- I'm so sorry for you and everybody here has idea what's going on for you...What do you think if you change your ticket for 4 months from now? I believe that your papers will be done until there...The immigration won't know if you leave the country, they will know if you try to come back.

the problem is if they ask you something and you are not here, then there's a problem. Please son't leave the country.

Try now to focus in change your ticket and let's keep strong...

good luck!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
faithangel: im sorry to hear your 16months waiting... but it really sucks that ur waiting too long but the only paper ur waiting is still not there...

i've been to philippines last april to june, and yes, the most important requirement for re-entry visa is VALID work permit... im sad to say, u cant be with ur loved ones this christmas... but let us pray together that it will arrive sooner than we think... i hope after 1 or 2days, u will receive it. so u can fly to manila next week... the sad part is, wer waiting for almost 2 years just to receive our open work permit. that is so depressing!

i myself want to go back this holiday there. but i cant coz im still on implied status. 8months of waiting make me crazy at this time... plus the fact that my health card is already expired...

anyone know, if ever i get sick, i can still use my health card? since im still continuing paying for that monthly.? anyone?

faithangel said:

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
roxaida said:
faithangel: im sorry to hear your 16months waiting... but it really sucks that ur waiting too long but the only paper ur waiting is still not there...

i've been to philippines last april to june, and yes, the most important requirement for re-entry visa is VALID work permit... im sad to say, u cant be with ur loved ones this christmas... but let us pray together that it will arrive sooner than we think... i hope after 1 or 2days, u will receive it. so u can fly to manila next week... the sad part is, wer waiting for almost 2 years just to receive our open work permit. that is so depressing!

i myself want to go back this holiday there. but i cant coz im still on implied status. 8months of waiting make me crazy at this time... plus the fact that my health card is already expired...

anyone know, if ever i get sick, i can still use my health card? since im still continuing paying for that monthly.? anyone?
i know so frustrated....

no you can't use your health card if it is expired already. mine is expired too and I had an appointment to the doctor the day it expired. they took specimen from me then 3days after they called me that they couldn't process my laboratory test because my health card was expired. you can pay first your bill then they will refund you provided that the receipt is valid for 6months only.if your health card will not renew within 6months of the date of your receipt then no refund. Its so frustating because we are paying our obligation to the government and yet we can't avail it...

work permit, sin number and health card expired at the same time; too bad we can't renew them because of this long waiting of open work permit....

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
Znereg, roxaida and strikenannies thanks guys...

you're all right we need to be patiently waiting for our owp/pr to be released. I know GOD is fighting to all of us for our rights in this country.... we need to be just patient and wait for our turn...

GODBLESS everyone and gudluck to all of us...

bluebabe14

Nov 7, 2011
faithangel said:
i know so frustrated....

no you can't use your health card if it is expired already. mine is expired too and I had an appointment to the doctor the day it expired. they took specimen from me then 3days after they called me that they couldn't process my laboratory test because my health card was expired. you can pay first your bill then they will refund you provided that the receipt is valid for 6months only.if your health card will not renew within 6months of the date of your receipt then no refund. Its so frustating because we are paying our obligation to the government and yet we can't avail it...

work permit, sin number and health card expired at the same time; too bad we can't renew them because of this long waiting of open work permit....

hi faithangel,
try to call maria leynes 647-296-6204 and inquire about OHIP renewal even your work permit has expired as long as you are on implied status. she's very nice and will explain to you what you should do. yes, it may be few months left waiting for the OWP but who knows maybe the processing time will jump again maybe to 24mnths more or less....

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Received a call from cic today asking me to fax the copy of my passport... I seent the copy last oct. 11 but i
Guess they haven't opened it yet... Crossing my fingers....

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Good News. truly God is Great. CIC Vancouver Just called me. and interview me. iv been approve 1st stage of approval. they will mail me my OWP and letter. 2 weeks form now. ;D ;D ;D its advance Bday gift and xmas for me...

bluebabe14

Nov 7, 2011
poknat said:
Good News. truly God is Great. CIC Vancouver Just called me. and interview me. iv been approve 1st stage of approval. they will mail me my OWP and letter. 2 weeks form now. ;D ;D ;D its advance Bday gift and xmas for me...

it's about time poknat..CONGRATS!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
congrsts poknat finally. Tayme and berry your owp is due to your passport delay so better ask them how send faster by email or fax. Or tell them your passport expiration just an option.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poknat said:
Congrats poknat finally your free good to here that even though its delay its still good