Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Katrin- same employer and by mail. 103 days for me.

http://rabble.ca/podcasts/shows/f-word/2011/11/our-liberation-not-negotiable-filipino-women-speak-out-about-live-care?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rabble-news+%28rabble.ca+-+News+for+the+rest+of+us%29

Ok,thank you! :)

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
applelove said:
Strikenanies,
you waited 103 days for your landing interview letter to arrive after u got your OWP?

We're talking about our application for work permit...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@strikenannies- i hope eventhough you receive your open work permit you will still continue to fight for us thanks so much!

Me too, my work permit expires on january 2012 and for health card reason i renew my work permit up to aug 2012, i applied my pr owp last aug 2010 and iam married any news pls

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
applelove said:
oh I'm sorry girls! hahaha :)
My friend live in AB and between OWP and PR letter took for her just 1 week

Chananchita

Nov 14, 2011
:D I sent my PR application on November 4, 2011 and they received my application on November 7, 2011 and they started processing on November 9, 2011. Today I got mail from case processing centre to fill up "Client History Update Form" :)

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chananchita said:
:D I sent my PR application on November 4, 2011 and they received my application on November 7, 2011 and they started processing on November 9, 2011. Today I got mail from case processing centre to fill up "Client History Update Form" :)

is it ur 1st time to receive a client updated form?

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
OMG!!! What kind update they want from 10 days that you sent your application?

In my opinion, it kind of ridiculous that letter. I received 2x this letter. One in July 1st and another one in September 8 I believe... Asking the same thing... Do you think that they are organized? Or there's a messy in CIC vengreville?

The worse part is that they ask you things that you wrote down in your application for PR and OWP.

Waist of time and to build hope and credibility with us... But it doesn't get me.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
is it ur 1st time to receive a client updated form?
Oh yah just curious also,.you just sent it Nov,2011? and you recv updated form same month????

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chananchita said:

Oh yah just curious also,.you just sent it Nov,2011? and you recv updated form same month?

Chananchita

Nov 14, 2011
Strikenannies said:
OMG!!! What kind update they want from 10 days that you sent your application?

In my opinion, it kind of ridiculous that letter. I received 2x this letter. One in July 1st and another one in September 8 I believe... Asking the same thing... Do you think that they are organized? Or there's a messy in CIC vengreville?

The worse part is that they ask you things that you wrote down in your application for PR and OWP.

Waist of time and to build hope and credibility with us... But it doesn't get me.
:D Yep, they asked the same things that I already wrote down in my application for PR and OWP.
waiting !!!