+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
Panda28 said:
hello!
I have a question,

My WP expires en dicember, Can I go to rent an apartment until I recive my PR or OWP? If my employer doesn't want to continues my services?
of course!!when did you pass ur application?

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application in January 14 2011 and they start processing in march 1,2011.

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
kuya DHOY said:
My friend applied re-entry recently in the Philippines it takes 15days for him to get for re-entry visa all you have to do is complete all what is in the document checklists then call canadian embassy manila call center and wait for the agent to give you instructions if what courier company you will send your passport and doucuments,then wait for 15days from the same courier company to deliver your passport with new re-entry visa and other documents. :D
[/quote
Thanks po for replying how recent po iyon? No complicatios? Thanks po ulit!

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, I just sent awhile ago my application for work permit for a new employer,and my application for OWP/PR is still on process and Im OCT.15,2010 applicant..If just incase i receive my OWP while my WP is in process could it be possible to WITHDRAW the application and REFUND the payment..? thanx

kuya DHOY

Aug 16, 2011
daneegirl78 said:
kuya DHOY said:
My friend applied re-entry recently in the Philippines it takes 15days for him to get for re-entry visa all you have to do is complete all what is in the document checklists then call canadian embassy manila call center and wait for the agent to give you instructions if what courier company you will send your passport and doucuments,then wait for 15days from the same courier company to deliver your passport with new re-entry visa and other documents. :D
[/quote
Thanks po for replying how recent po iyon? No complicatios? Thanks po ulit!
my friend went home for vacation last July 2011 and there was no problem with his application as long u have to send also letter of your employer stating the reason why do u want to get re entry visa and for how long will you stay out of canada and coming back here in canada to resume your work for your employer there should be detailed dates and accurate etinerary dates of your flights based on your letter of employer

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
katrin said:
I have a question, I just sent awhile ago my application for work permit for a new employer,and my application for OWP/PR is still on process and Im OCT.15,2010 applicant..If just incase i receive my OWP while my WP is in process could it be possible to WITHDRAW the application and REFUND the payment..? thanx
Usually, if your OWP be issued before your wp or if they see if there's a application for OWP almost to be issues they will refund your money back. I hope so because I'm on the same situation. I'm in October 25/2010 and I sent a application for a new work permit in September.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Usually, if your OWP be issued before your wp or if they see if there's a application for OWP almost to be issues they will refund your money back. I hope so because I'm on the same situation. I'm in October 25/2010 and I sent a application for a new work permit in September.
When did you sent your application for work permit? how long it will take for the application?

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Katrin- are you single or with dependents? You are just few days before me...
[/quo

I'm single..I want to go home for vacation next year 1st week of Feb. Im hoping they will grant me any permit before this date come..

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
I sent my application for wp on the first week of September. Time depend how you sent, it's faster if you apply online and for new employer... Let's wait and see... You OWP is coming soon, I believe on the first week of December...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
I sent my application for wp on the first week of September. Time depend how you sent, it's faster if you apply online and for new employer... Let's wait and see... You OWP is coming soon, I believe on the first week of December...

i just checked the processing time for new employer,it's 58days....Yeah Im also hoping that I will receive it soon,...thank you! :)

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:

Did u sent anapplication for new employer or same employer?

applelove

Apr 15, 2011
Hello girls,
I know that some single applicants here recieved their OWP already. How long is the interval waiting after you got ur OWP and for when you received your landing interview letter? any ideas please? thanks

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Katrin- same employer and by mail. 103 days for me.

http://rabble.ca/podcasts/shows/f-word/2011/11/our-liberation-not-negotiable-filipino-women-speak-out-about-live-care?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rabble-news+%28rabble.ca+-+News+for+the+rest+of+us%29