Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
cardcraw said:
hey everyone, looking at the spreadsheet i see gracey100 October 01 have OPW. They really moving on with single applicants> I wonder if they will process them until the end of the year and then catch up the married applicants starting in the new year.

This business of OWP thing doesn't make any sense to me. Its encouraging what boyzone said about OWP not depending on LC2kits but if that is really the cause and its the security clearance that is the reason for the delay why is it the security clearance for single applicants is so far ahead of married applicants. DON"T GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ??? ???
Cardcraw,
well? what else do you want me to tell? this visa officer can't even help me fastrack the application of my Lc2/dependants in Manila which is 13months now . I understand how frustrated you are same as the others including me. but we must widen up our mind with regards to this situation,majority of us here, We only gathered using facts details and timeline based on the members of this forum and users of this thread be it married and single applicants that have registered there processing time thru wsongco timesheets. comparing personal timeline with others can add to more frustrations because she often said ITS A CASE TO CASE BASIS.you may wonder and ask again if i ask you this..do you know that there are thousands of lic's waiting for there owp also? are this scenario comparing timeline with married and single applicants are the same facts as in this forum? married and single applicants have difdernt processing time? what will you say if i tell you ..what about those lic's that are not a member of this forum? like some of the single ladies that i have known here in toronto they are april and may 2010 SINGLE applicants but they have not received there owp yet, what about rosellyalung's lic batchmate? she told me her batchmate is APRIL 2011 ONLY and married applicant but she just received her owp recently,to be honest I DON'T GET IT EITHER...but i tried to widen up my mind to understand all of our situations, because i trulyt believed CIC Vegrivelle is dealing our case as equal and in case to case basis...if there is 1 person who has the longest PR processing time here in this thread and have been missing his dependants backhome for such a long time THATS ME! because my processing time for PR is now 21 MONTHS to be exact.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Hello Girls!

Boyzone is right, sometime making comparation of our processing time is bad...because of it we can't take too seriously....

We saw a caregiver in the metting with Don Davies that was waiting for an answer for her application for 24 months and few people there even said that they know a caregiver that her all process took 3 years.

So we should take this forum as a comfort zone, to know that CIC is working and that we are not by ourself in this situation, there are thousands on the same boat than us...

Don't loose your hope... It's easier to keep going knowing that our PR is coming, we don't know when, but it's coming....

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
TO ALL LCP HERE: KINDLY CONTACT MS. SUSAN MC CLELAND. Please read her message. DO you want that they will interview your sons/daughters in the Phils. Please reply if your interested. Dear Ian, Dear Alex, And Live In Caregivers

I am in the Philippines. And I have a quite urgent request. The NGO with whom I have been working had lined up for me to interview the children of a Canadian caregiver. The interviews have fallen through. And I need to find a family with a mother in Canada that I can interview by Sunday if possible...and if possible, that family lives in Manila or close for me to access them.

Do you know any? I had invitations from about five women before I left to visit their families in Manila and didn't pursue any as I thought this was lined up.

Any help you can offer would be great. I am finally doing the story of the children of the LCP and the foreign migrant worker from this vantage point.

I am so so sorry about the urgent request, but any help would be great.

Sincerely,

Susan

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
I believe that we have here someone with family in Manilla able to speak to her, tell her how difficult is to be raised with out a mother, because she's away for work...I believe that teenagers or a kid able to talk is better..

Please someone contact her...

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Gracey got her OWP? I didn't see it... I believe that she will soon, maybe this week but I didn't any post from her...
HAs anyone applied for a reentry visa in the phil po? Gaano po kaya katagal? M sorry if posted it here cause it seems this is the busiest topic

i

kuya DHOY

Aug 16, 2011
daneegirl78 said:
HAs anyone applied for a reentry visa in the phil po? Gaano po kaya katagal? M sorry if posted it here cause it seems this is the busiest topic

i
My friend applied re-entry recently in the Philippines it takes 15days for him to get for re-entry visa all you have to do is complete all what is in the document checklists then call canadian embassy manila call center and wait for the agent to give you instructions if what courier company you will send your passport and doucuments,then wait for 15days from the same courier company to deliver your passport with new re-entry visa and other documents. :D

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Cardcraw,
well? what else do you want me to tell? this visa officer can't even help me fastrack the application of my Lc2/dependants in Manila which is 13months now . I understand how frustrated you are same as the others including me. but we must widen up our mind with regards to this situation,majority of us here, We only gathered using facts details and timeline based on the members of this forum and users of this thread be it married and single applicants that have registered there processing time thru wsongco timesheets. comparing personal timeline with others can add to more frustrations because she often said ITS A CASE TO CASE BASIS.you may wonder and ask again if i ask you this..do you know that there are thousands of lic's waiting for there owp also? are this scenario comparing timeline with married and single applicants are the same facts as in this forum? married and single applicants have difdernt processing time? what will you say if i tell you ..what about those lic's that are not a member of this forum? like some of the single ladies that i have known here in toronto they are april and may 2010 SINGLE applicants but they have not received there owp yet, what about rosellyalung's lic batchmate? she told me her batchmate is APRIL 2011 ONLY and married applicant but she just received her owp recently,to be honest I DON'T GET IT EITHER...but i tried to widen up my mind to understand all of our situations, because i trulyt believed CIC Vegrivelle is dealing our case as equal and in case to case basis...if there is 1 person who has the longest PR processing time here in this thread and have been missing his dependants backhome for such a long time THATS ME! because my processing time for PR is now 21 MONTHS to be exact.
Boyzone, you must be very frustrated if this is the case...i believe a friend of mine has the same timeline as you are in terms of the PR, she's married too and she waited for 24 months and 5 days to be exact before she got her PR...she said the same phrase "i don't get it" how come someone got there's faster than hers right?anyways, i just wanna share it to you hoping it will cheer you up...this waiting game is truely driving as out of our sanity...i believe all LIC had experience all this process and so, i'm sure your PR will be just around the corner..

Cardcraw, i believe the updates on the website of CIC nowadays is moving unlike during my time when i was waiting for my OWP...i think it took 3 months before it moved..in your case, i'm sure it's coming soon as well..just lengthen your patience a little..i know, it is hard but i tell you...i went on the same ordeal and i'm sure all of us here in the forum too..so all i can say is try to hang-on a little, divert you mind into anything so that you would not be depress all the time..again, if my came and others here came...that means your time will come as well...KEEP THE HOPE FLOATING..

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Cardcraw,
Hi BOYZONE
As you have realized that things have been very hard for us. Life is nothing but trials and tribulations. I believe we will overcome this hardship and come out of it strong and positive. God's willing, we will soon see the light at the end of tunnel. Hope you get good news soon and things are better for us. :)

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks guys for the encouragement, I try to be positive and patient but sometimes its just frustrating trying to understand what is going on and its sure not easy to be in this waiting game. Patience is truly a virtue. In time we will all rejoice.

bluebabe14

Nov 7, 2011
hi, is an interview a MUST for our spouses/children if we applied them as our dependent? some says they didn't have interview anymore....but my friend's spuse was interviewed in dubai. Any one can share their experiences or a friend's experience.

and based from the experience of a friend, i have understood that interview will come first before will be sent for medical...is that true? or another case to case basis again. THANKS :-* :-* :-*

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
chooses to play politics rather than propose sConservatives abandon immigrant live-in caregivers
joycemurray.liberal.caolutions to ongoing problems of live-in caregivers

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Conservatives abandon live-in caregivers http://bit.ly/sldv9j (Liberals take @kenneyjason to task in House of Commons)

Panda28

May 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello!
I have a question,

My WP expires en dicember, Can I go to rent an apartment until I recive my PR or OWP? If my employer doesn't want to continues with my services?

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Panda28 said:
hello!
I have a question,

My WP expires en dicember, Can I go to rent an apartment until I recive my PR or OWP? If my employer doesn't want to continues my services?
Absolutely you can do that.