EbonyIvory said:
Seems everybody enjoying long weekends.

Destiny
Marshmallow
Tayme
Lucyfun
Kathy He
Berry
Hope those names hear from CIC good news next week. :)

Hi ebonyivory! Hope you're doing well... I just didn't log in for a few days because i have been having panic attacks because of this situation...
I am trying to be strong and positive but sometimes, human as i am, i get defeated...

I hope someday we'll all look back in this crappy situation and just smile...

Thanks boyzone2 for clarifying the lc2 kit issue, it's a big thorn pulled off from my brain and heart...

Hopefully, there will be lots of good news soon...

applelove

Apr 15, 2011
Hi girls,
I'm a September 27, 2010 applicant! Single. They started processing my papers on November 19, 2010! I didn't receive any update form for my application, no calls from them too. So yesterday, I checked my Ecas, and it is stated there, "DECISION MADE" and they sent the letter on November 9, 2011. I'm waiting for it in the mail. So anyway, my question is, is this a positive thing? Fingers crossed! Hopefully it's a good one! :)

applelove

Apr 15, 2011
Hello girls,
I'm asking you all, is the word "Decision Made" a good thing? To those who had the same case as me, pls answer it! Thank you! :)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@boyzone is there a chance that your application might be transfer to a local cic eventhough your waiting for 18 mos now?like you said they might return it asap if they think your not qualified so hopefully everything is fine,they are gonna be cruel if they let a long time to pass if they think you would not qualify and regarding asking canadian embassy about lc2 kit they emailed me back that they only send application kits to dependants once they have request from
Cic vegreville, they told me to inquire to them and cic vgreville only said they are going to send request when i have first stage approval @ poknat how many month is your application on process before they transfer it on a local cic?thanks

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
@apple. Decision made means decision made. Usually means that they had finished to process your application and they are sending your OWP. Good luck!

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
applelove said:
Hello girls,
I'm asking you all, is the word "Decision Made" a good thing? To those who had the same case as me, pls answer it! Thank you! :)
If there is "We sent you a letter to this address informing you about this decision"...it could be a PR approval as well. But if it is just "Decision Made" its more likely an open permit. This is based on my friends' ecas. They are all single applicants. Congratulations!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
congrats applelove! are you from alberta?

applelove

Apr 15, 2011
@AWOL, yes like that! "we sent you a letter on Nov. 9, 2011 to xxxxxxx La Salle Ontario xxx about the decision on your application! Please consider delays before contacting us"
Thanks AWOL!

Thank you guys! I am from Ontario! I came from the Philippines!
Hope all of you will have theirs soon too! :)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
are single applicant applelove?

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
@shelleonn
poknat how many month is your application on process before they transfer it on a local cic?thanks
13 months and 12 days.
and im still waiting its 19 months already last nov 6. all in all.

here'e my ecas say's

We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 21, 2010.

We transferred your application to the CIC Vancouver Admissions office on May 18, 2011. The CIC Vancouver Admissions office may contact you

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@poknat thanks so if they transfer your file it may cause delays i hope they wont do that if your papers is in the finish line now thanks a lot and good luck to you
poknat said:
@ shelleonn
poknat how many month is your application on process before they transfer it on a local cic?thanks
13 months and 12 days.
and im still waiting its 19 months already last nov 6. all in all.

here'e my ecas say's

We received your application for permanent residence on April 6, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 21, 2010.

We transferred your application to the CIC Vancouver Admissions office on May 18, 2011. The CIC Vancouver Admissions office may contact you

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
@ poknak: when a file is transferred to the local office means that will need to check some informations that you provided in your application. What I see from other girls that I talked it's that can take extra 3 to 7 months for them to give any answer.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Berry11 said:
Hi ebonyivory! Hope you're doing well... I just didn't log in for a few days because i have been having panic attacks because of this situation...
I am trying to be strong and positive but sometimes, human as i am, i get defeated...

I hope someday we'll all look back in this crappy situation and just smile...

Thanks boyzone2 for clarifying the lc2 kit issue, it's a big thorn pulled off from my brain and heart...

Hopefully, there will be lots of good news soon...
@ Berry I believe your OWP is coming soon hopefully this week coz you r at the beginning of may applicant w/dependant. Youve been qualified 1st stage approval already coz LC2kit has been requested to your child even though your child hasnt received it yet. I also believe that the PR processing time for you will be shorter then married applicants coz your child is a minor age.
When you get OWP, lets have a party!!!!!!!!!

@ BOYZONE
Thank you for your kindness and if my post at the above for Berry is wrong, pls correct it. :)