Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
DOn't they(cic) realize that we have to have the owp first so we can have a better job to prepare for the coming of our dependants and 2nd, so that we may be able to renew our MSP? Why sudden change in the procedure? Right now, health services would only allow renewal of MSP for one year after you submitted your pr application, sO no matter what, your MSP will expire which means that you won't be covered for the remaining time that you're waiting for your owp or pr...

My friend called cic regarding this and the agent replied: "just take care of yourself then..."
What a joke!

If someOne has an idea how we can voice this plea of ours ... Count me in...
I know there's nothing left for us but to wait but this is getting ridiculously insane!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
trisha said:
How about those applicants whose dependants haven't receive any kit yet..like in my case im may 2010 applicant but up until now my husband dont have the LC2 kit.do you think i will not be given an owp bbecause of that?

Hi trisha!
When di the cic received you application? Mine is may 10, 2010 but up to now my 8 year old kid which is my only dependant hasn't received anything yet...

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I talk to mr rafael fabregas today he said he will do whatever he can to help us he doesn't make a promise but he said he will try he needs 110% support from us so pls follow him on tweeter if he and the caregiver advocate groups did something like fighting for the juana tejada law and succeded maybe they can help us change what cic is doing to us we need to unite we can't just voice out our problems here and just among us he said we need to be heard and have a peaceful protest,we cannot just wait for someone to come reach us even newstations doesn't give us a priority,what happen to ms natalie clancy? i haven't heard from her again since the last time she did an interview with mr jason kenney,did she just left us behind?all they want is just a scoop after they broadcast it in news they are gone

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@berry11:cic received my application may 17,2010..i only have one dependant my husband..but he have not receive LC2 kit yet

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hey, girls, those who have dependants, do you have any friends from other countries who also have dependants, but are here in LIC? Have you heard anything if their papers are being processed? Or, maybe Boyzone could ask that officer if the applications from other countries are processed faster. I think, it would be a good idea to research whose fault these backlogs are, is it the local Canadian embassies or this has been planned by Kenny not to let your dependants this year, but sometime next year. Because they say that this year they are going to accept %25 fewer newcomers than last year. Who helped to cut down on the number? What categories have been cut down? There are too many questions here, but not enough answers...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
hi i made a chart see the link on my profile. May 2010 applicant dont recevie any LC2 KIT

if your name not there you can insert row and edit your name and date of processing

so you have an idea whats going on our papers

they're just partying doing nothing

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strikenannies,

Today i have received the reply from the visa officer in cpc vegrivelle ( sister of my former employer )

1.No Update on the CIC website-----------This is due to constant computer system error, The best and most accurate information is in the telephone automated system 18882422100. they are now processing July 2010 single applicant for OWP, For those married applicants they can ONLY process the application once they received the LC2 kit from Canadian Embassy Abroad. NO LC2 KIT NO 1ST STAGE APPROVAL..this depends on how fast the canadian embassy abroad act on there request for the LIC's Dependants LC2 If you will hear a message in your application case that says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" This mean LC2 kit have been requested to your dependants and soon OWP will follow.
2.This is for Poknat and some other applicants who's application have been transferred to local CIC ----There are certain cases in your application that needs to be verified by the local cic like , previous and present employers, home address, recent activities/history during LIC program, changing of status, possible misrepresentation in your application,background check etc.

Since most of us here are from the Philippines the procesing time right now for live in caregiver dependants at the Canadian Embassy in Manila is 22 months..for me as a married applicant with dependants this is a Nightmare!
Hey Boyzone!!!

Thanks very much for doing it!!! I know that sometimes it's really hard to ask those kind questions for someone that we are not to close...Thanks a lot!! I really appreciated your attention as all girls and boys here!

Now that we know what it's going on we have to keeping waiting...there's no solution... unfortunately...I twitted, I emailed, I phoned, I cry, and also I gave up a little about any protest...I always push for a protest but seems that just few of us could go so...let's wait...

I really hope that the embassy in Manilla start to hire more people...and CIC hire a better IT consultant for their website.

A government website with this kind problem is ridiculous...

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@wsongco 2 may 2010 applicants got lc2 kit on march 2011 lucyfun and kathyhe their both from china so it means it is really slow in the phils

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Hey Boyzone!!!

Thanks very much for doing it!!! I know that sometimes it's really hard to ask those kind questions for someone that we are not to close...Thanks a lot!! I really appreciated your attention as all girls and boys here!

Now that we know what it's going on we have to keeping waiting...there's no solution... unfortunately...I twitted, I emailed, I phoned, I cry, and also I gave up a little about any protest...I always push for a protest but seems that just few of us could go so...let's wait...

I really hope that the embassy in Manilla start to hire more people...and CIC hire a better IT consultant for their website.

A government website with this kind problem is ridiculous...

[/quote

Let us all go to twitter and make our pleas trend all over Canada and then we will get noticed!We needed all the attention we can get! Let us forget our personal dilemmas for awhile and get united for a cause.We have been waiting for too long and grumpy for such a long time but nothings happening.Since we are all around Canada we can't be united physically so let us use all platforms we have to be united.If we make #talkLCP trend we might Be noticed!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
I talk to mr rafael fabregas today he said he will do whatever he can to help us he doesn't make a promise but he said he will try he needs 110% support from us so pls follow him on tweeter if he and the caregiver advocate groups did something like fighting for the juana tejada law and succeded maybe they can help us change what cic is doing to us we need to unite we can't just voice out our problems here and just among us he said we need to be heard and have a peaceful protest,we cannot just wait for someone to come reach us even newstations doesn't give us a priority,what happen to ms natalie clancy? i haven't heard from her again since the last time she did an interview with mr jason kenney,did she just left us behind?all they want is just a scoop after they broadcast it in news they are gone

Let us know what to do so we can help and support mr. Fabregas and we will... I will... Thank you...

Kathy he

Jul 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
@ wsongco 2 may 2010 applicants got lc2 kit on march 2011 lucyfun and kathyhe their both from china so it means it is really slow in the phils
yes my husband got LC2 kit on march 2011, till now no any good news for me, i can do nothing,but waiting..............

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strikenannies,

Today i have received the reply from the visa officer in cpc vegrivelle ( sister of my former employer )

1.No Update on the CIC website-----------This is due to constant computer system error, The best and most accurate information is in the telephone automated system 18882422100. they are now processing July 2010 single applicant for OWP, For those married applicants they can ONLY process the application once they received the LC2 kit from Canadian Embassy Abroad. NO LC2 KIT NO 1ST STAGE APPROVAL..this depends on how fast the canadian embassy abroad act on there request for the LIC's Dependants LC2 If you will hear a message in your application case that says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" This mean LC2 kit have been requested to your dependants and soon OWP will follow.
2.This is for Poknat and some other applicants who's application have been transferred to local CIC ----There are certain cases in your application that needs to be verified by the local cic like , previous and present employers, home address, recent activities/history during LIC program, changing of status, possible misrepresentation in your application,background check etc.

Since most of us here are from the Philippines the procesing time right now for live in caregiver dependants at the Canadian Embassy in Manila is 22 months..for me as a married applicant with dependants this is a Nightmare!
What is means LC2? I didn't understand. Have I sent it to Canadian Embassy?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Sorry to butt in. Why does Vegreville have to wait for the LC2 kit to be sent to the dependents of the live in caregiver who applied for PR in Canada? The OWP comes after the first stage approval of the live in caregiver PR applicant. Did he/she qualify for PR under the live in caregiver program? That is what Vegreville has to determine. If s/he qualified then send the AIP and OWP. Then the PR determination after, to do all the background checking and so on.

BOYZONE2 said:
If Canadian Embassy in your country have sent the LC2 kit of your dependants in CIC vegerivelle then theres no reason why cic vegrivelle will not act in your application,BUT if they have not yet received any lc2 kit from your dependants how can they start processing your OWP then?