Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
lyne said:
Im april 2010 applicant with dependants from phils. and abu dhabi.. so for me its more complicated bec. of different visa offices. My spouse got his LC2 kit last march 2011 @ abu dhabi and he submitted it on april 2011, but until now he doesn't recv AOR yet. ITs just bec. CIC abu dhabi was very slow in processing? My son in phils, who's now 10yrs old got his LC2 kit last feb. 2011 and submitted on march 2011, cic send him AOR on that month...now, my question is why april applicants with dependants doesn't release their owp yet?If they already send LC2 to our dependants abroad?? Is that bec. CiC canada are waiting for background checking for our dependants thats why they are holding our owp?/1st stage of approval? So therefore, it depends with our dependants case, if CIC abroad had finished assessing our dependants application before they will issue our owp??? NOw, we don't know when?? my heart was so depressed about it..Can we do something about it? How long can we wait? Only im asking for now is my open work permit... T_T
They can only start processing 1st stage approval once LC2 kit of your dependants will received in CIC Vegrivelle.AB

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
What does the CIC automated system says about your application? if does it says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" it means CIC Vegrivelle have requested LC2 kit to your dependants, but the problem is eventhough they requested already its still depend how fast the Canadian Embassy abroad act on there request, if you are from the Philippines sad to say it takes a lot of time for them to act the rquest by CIC Vegrivelle.
can we email CIC visa office abroad for our LC2? on whats going on with their applications?

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
sarah cunanan said:
i know.. on my pr interview today they got my civil stat wrong. and explained to them i sent update already. and she checked. and even her said.. they always make mistake. can't they put somebody that competent enough
Sarah@ like i've said before, they are incompetent to do their jobs and KENNY should fired them or maybe even KENNY should resign now!

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
They can only start processing 1st stage approval once LC2 kit of your dependants will received in CIC Vegrivelle.AB

so frustrating..... :'( :'( :'(
If i only knew it will be like this,i should submitted my application earlier ...feb2010/march2010...I finished my 24mos on jan2010..one employer...

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
What a journey and agony of waiting! How I wish we can do something.....

@ Sarah: Congratulations! Your patience is being rewarded! ;D :D

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Anyone here applied august 2010 that there dependents received lc2 kit?

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Cjoie28 said:
I dont think you need to renew it now. You still have almost a year before it expires. You might get your owp by the end of this year. If not, then renew it few months before the expiration. CIC has different mailing address for additional documents or information if they request any. So it wont take that long for them to open your letter like when submitting PR application. You could also email them and attach a copy of your passport. Hope it helps. Btw, where in south korea is your dependent? I used to live in Seoul. Love it there and would like to come back :)
I know guys it's a little bit off the topic.
@ ebonyivory where in Canada do u live? Im in Toronto. send me private message.
@ cjoie thanks for your reply thats informative i tried to send a message to you but it says your not allowed to send personal meessages how come? anyway, glad to hear that you like Seoul where i lived for a long time until i came to Canada. Ive had 2 employers cuurently unemployed since Feb,11 and I live in Vancouver.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
lyne said:
so frustrating..... :'( :'( :'(
If i only knew it will be like this,i should submitted my application earlier ...feb2010/march2010...I finished my 24mos on jan2010..one employer...
perhaps we shoukd have both the same time line then bcos i sent my application last feb.2010 and received my OWP last jan.2011 but anyway jst be more patient

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@faithangel:

I am pretty sure she submitted her application on the 2nd week of july 2010... Can't get in touch with her but i will let you know as soon as i do...

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
@ BOYZON im sick n tired of waiting for OWP just like all ppl in this forum how about applicant w/ dependants in Canada still have to wait LC2kit BTW whats the LC2kit?

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@boyzone:why some applicants family got LC2 kit already while some including mine dont have it yet..can you also ask that to your employers sis.plsss..thanks..

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@faithangel:

I just talked to my friend... Cic received her application on july 8, 2010...

@ Boyzone:
Hi! How come our owp depends on when they (cic) will be able to receive the info about our dependants, the usual procedure should be once the primary applicant has been Issued their owp, that' s the time the depenants would be receiving their LC2 kit? It shows how disarranged they are! They have no system! We need to have our owp so we can renew our msp and be able to work...
I appreciate your help in giving us information regarding this issue and hopefully, you'll continue to do that...
God bless you and thanks...

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
perhaps we shoukd have both the same time line then bcos i sent my application last feb.2010 and received my OWP last jan.2011 but anyway jst be more patient

YES! be more patient...and always thank God for everything... Time will come...God has a plan for us....