+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
Sarah congratulations finally all the pain and suffering you had for the past 6 yrs had ended enjoy your life being a permanent resident you deserve it,as i was saying all we need is answers as to why this is happening cic doesn't have the guts to talk to lcps who everyday trying to reach them asking them questions but dont have any answers for us,they know how frustrating it is for us yet they keep their ears mind and heart close how i wish for a miracle to happen and touch the hearts of those people
i agree. they really need to give their heads a shake.. i'm worried with my brother. he is coming here too. i do not want to see him waiting for just owp for 24 mos. this is just ridiculous. and what if my brother wants to get married in the phils.. i'll say, hold! don't! because it will cause delay on your papers!! so what now.. cic controls our lives too?! effing sakes!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strikenannies,

Today i have received the reply from the visa officer in cpc vegrivelle ( sister of my former employer )

1.No Update on the CIC website-----------This is due to constant computer system error, The best and most accurate information is in the telephone automated system 18882422100. they are now processing July 2010 single applicant for OWP, For those married applicants they can ONLY process the application once they received the LC2 kit from Canadian Embassy Abroad. NO LC2 KIT NO 1ST STAGE APPROVAL..this depends on how fast the canadian embassy abroad act on there request for the LIC's Dependants LC2 If you will hear a message in your application case that says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" This mean LC2 kit have been requested to your dependants and soon OWP will follow.
2.This is for Poknat and some other applicants who's application have been transferred to local CIC ----There are certain cases in your application that needs to be verified by the local cic like , previous and present employers, home address, recent activities/history during LIC program, changing of status, possible misrepresentation in your application,background check etc.

Since most of us here are from the Philippines the procesing time right now for live in caregiver dependants at the Canadian Embassy in Manila is 22 months..for me as a married applicant with dependants this is a Nightmare!

thanks GOd for Boyzone!!
This is due to constant computer system error, F**k that! burn them and buy a new ones. it's causing too much aggravation to people here. can't they see that.. what goes around comes around!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@boyzone how bout the other april applicant that recieve their lc2 kit?it means their owp is on the way?i ask cic a lot about lc2 kit and they said 1st stage approval first befire lc2 kit, you where right about cic sending them request to send lc2 kit to dependants coz i email cic manila and that's what they reply to me,but i guess you cannot expect to much from call centre agent,you source is more credible,but this whole situation is getting confusing

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
thanks GOd for Boyzone!!
This is due to constant computer system error, F**k that! burn them and buy a new ones. it's causing too much aggravation to people here. can't they see that.. what goes around comes around!!

F**k them all...because of that computer system error my life changed for 2weeks!!!!!! I was depressed for almost 10days,.because last Aug. when i checked on my E-cas they posted that they returend my application last august 24....when i called CIC agent and got a responsed from immigration they told me that it was just a mistake......?????? After 10 days waiting of the reply,that's what i got???? NO SORRY or Apology from them...ggrrrrhhh!!!!!!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i know.. on my pr interview today they got my civil stat wrong. and explained to them i sent update already. and she checked. and even her said.. they always make mistake. can't they put somebody that competent enough

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sweetchad said:
Did u called cic about your application?your suppose to have your owp.they are on July 28 applicants for the single applicants.
Yes i did...cant sum up how many senseless calls i made. Hanging on the line waiting for an agent to take my call, when im connected pointless info i got!!!! Repeatedly said whats written on the net ::) When its said its being process is it a guarantee that they truly working on ur application??? so confusing why they skip my mine....

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ boyzone- do i have to followup in cic manila regarding the lc2 kit of my family? It has been 14 mos and nO response yet

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Shelleonn,

As what she have said in the email if dependants backhome got LC2 kit and have sent it back to Canadian Embassy of there Countries expect 1st stage approval or OWP will follow. it means for those april married applicants dependants that have received LC2 kit i guess soon they will have there OWP , but as what she said better check it to CIC telephone Automated system by dialling 18882422100 and if they heard somthing like "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" and thats it..LC2 have been requested.
Call Center Agents are not Visa officers they can only assist you in your application to update your file,sending you applcation forms, etc.they have no knowleged about your exact application updates done by cpc vegerivelle.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
rosellyalung said:
@ boyzone- do i have to followup in cic manila regarding the lc2 kit of my family? It has been 14 mos and nO response yet
[/

Mrs yalung,

I guess u have to call the cic telephone automated system before u make a follow up at cic manila, if you will hear in your application that says " we anticipate to give you a response by...date" it means LC2 kit have been requested to your dependants.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@boyzone how do you check it after
Dialling the phone number?i just check my status of application by dialing my client id number and it only said the date when they recieve my application then no more

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@boyzone-my employer are the ones who called my applidation hows ypur application?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
Shelleonn said:
@ boyzone how do you check it after
Dialling the phone number?i just check my status of application by dialing my client id number and it only said the date when they recieve my application then no more
YES it should follow, "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE", That means CIC Vegrivelle has not yet request for LC2 kit for your dependants.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
rosellyalung said:
@ boyzone-my employer are the ones who called my applidation hows ypur application?
Same thing i have no update yet fro cic manila...they are very slow..rosell you can check it by your self just dial 18882422100 press 1 press 2 press 1 and give your 8 digit client id press 1 give your 4 digit of your birth year press 1 then listen.........

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess they are waiting the LC2 information from the visa office overseas because as soon as your issued the OWP the PR letter will come shortly like the single applicants. That is the only way this make any sense.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ BOYZONE2

Is it possible for you to find out from that officer where they are in terms of requesting LC2 information. ( meaning which month they are at for sending to overseas offices informing them that we are sponsoring the)

I hear some applicants who have applied in august LC2 kits have not yet been received by their dependents