+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the connection of dependent's lc2 kit to applicant's owp. would it make more sense to give owp?then carry on from there? maybe lesser calls and complaints

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
Hi strikenannies,

Today i have received the reply from the visa officer in cpc vegrivelle ( sister of my former employer )

1.No Update on the CIC website-----------This is due to constant computer system error, The best and most accurate information is in the telephone automated system 18882422100. they are now processing July 2010 single applicant for OWP, For those married applicants they can ONLY process the application once they received the LC2 kit from Canadian Embassy Abroad. NO LC2 KIT NO 1ST STAGE APPROVAL..this depends on how fast the canadian embassy abroad act on there request for the LIC's Dependants LC2 If you will hear a message in your application case that says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" This mean LC2 kit have been requested to your dependants and soon OWP will follow.
2.This is for Poknat and some other applicants who's application have been transferred to local CIC ----There are certain cases in your application that needs to be verified by the local cic like , previous and present employers, home address, recent activities/history during LIC program, changing of status, possible misrepresentation in your application,background check etc.

Since most of us here are from the Philippines the procesing time right now for live in caregiver dependants at the Canadian Embassy in Manila is 22 months..for me as a married applicant with dependants this is a Nightmare!

Im april 2010 applicant with dependants from phils. and abu dhabi.. so for me its more complicated bec. of different visa offices. My spouse got his LC2 kit last march 2011 @ abu dhabi and he submitted it on april 2011, but until now he doesn't recv AOR yet. ITs just bec. CIC abu dhabi was very slow in processing? My son in phils, who's now 10yrs old got his LC2 kit last feb. 2011 and submitted on march 2011, cic send him AOR on that month...now, my question is why april applicants with dependants doesn't release their owp yet?If they already send LC2 to our dependants abroad?? Is that bec. CiC canada are waiting for background checking for our dependants thats why they are holding our owp?/1st stage of approval? So therefore, it depends with our dependants case, if CIC abroad had finished assessing our dependants application before they will issue our owp??? NOw, we don't know when?? my heart was so depressed about it..Can we do something about it? How long can we wait? Only im asking for now is my open work permit... T_T

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BOYZONE2 said:
Same thing i have no update yet fro cic manila...they are very slow..rosell you can check it by your self just dial 18882422100 press 1 press 2 press 1 and give your 8 digit client id press 1 give your 4 digit of your birth year press 1 then listen.........
I tried this step by step, but only heard that "to service you better, your phone will be transferred to an agent." I waited and then heard "the line is busy now, please try again later." I tried several times and every time just the same result. I can't get an antomated answer from the phone.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ lyne- we have the same situation my son is in the philippines and my husband is pr in singapore , i applied last august 2010 up tO now no lc2yet

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
BOYZONE2 said:
YES it should follow, "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE", That means CIC Vegrivelle has not yet request for LC2 kit for your dependants.
i tried that no. and it says "we anticipate to give you a response by feb.2011...thats why my dependants got their LC2 kit on feb.2011... then whats next??? from feb2011 until now oct2011, i'm still waiting for my 1st stage of approval /owp...:'( :'( :'(

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
rosellyalung said:
@ lyne- we have the same situation my son is in the philippines and my husband is pr in singapore , i applied last august 2010 up tO now no lc2yet

now, i don't know whats happening to our papers...sound like april2010 applicants with dependants got their LC2 kit for now..I don't know why its just stuck up on April 2010...

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
I have a friend, single, she applied last july, she finished 24 mos w/in 48 months, she checked her status online, it said decision made, letter was sent to her last oct. 6... I am happy for her but depressed for myself...

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
How about those applicants whose dependants haven't receive any kit yet..like in my case im may 2010 applicant but up until now my husband dont have the LC2 kit.do you think i will not be given an owp bbecause of that?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Mine said " we anticipate to give you a response by may 24,2011 but my dependant has't received any LC2 kit yet... What the hell is going on?

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
Berry11 said:
I have a friend, single, she applied last july, she finished 24 mos w/in 48 months, she checked her status online, it said decision made, letter was sent to her last oct. 6... I am happy for her but depressed for myself...
Hi...Do you know what the exact date she sent her application? I'm July 20 2010 and still in process when I checked my ecas just now....

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
Berry11 said:
I know and understand how you feel... It's emotional torture... They are just oblivious to our pleads... We who did our part just to be eligible to stay permanently in this country.... What are they prioritizing right now? Refugees... Just because there has been lots of printed complaints about how crappy they process refugee cases... It's all due to political reasons... Too bad... I think they don't see any political gains by helping us, poor caregivers....
I wonder iif we can all go to twitter and make our pleas trending unti we get noticed? I guess everyone's enraged with how things are going but then being violent or cursing will not help us now!It might just piss them off and make them
Ignore us more just to tease us.let us all keep on twitting until we trend.Let us unite help each other!We,the caregivers who are making the canadian home functional are neglected!

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Guys we have to remember that according to the visa officer owp is based how fast canadian embassy in manila or n other countries act on there request its all about background checking of our Lcj2 that i believed once cpc vegriville will received it thats how they cn start to process d 1st stage approval @cardraw i will jst gather 1st additional questions in this forum b4 i will make another email to her .

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@boyzone: just want to ask you coz im getting so depress of this situation..how bout the applicants whose family haven't receive an LC2 kit yet like my case im may 2010.do you think i will not be given an owp?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
trisha said:
@ boyzone: just want to ask you coz im getting so depress of this situation..how bout the applicants whose family haven't receive an LC2 kit yet like my case im may 2010.do you think i will not be given an owp?
What does the CIC automated system says about your application? if does it says "WE ANTICIPATE TO GIVE YOU A RESPONSE BY...DATE" it means CIC Vegrivelle have requested LC2 kit to your dependants, but the problem is eventhough they requested already its still depend how fast the Canadian Embassy abroad act on there request, if you are from the Philippines sad to say it takes a lot of time for them to act the rquest by CIC Vegrivelle.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
lyne said:
i tried that no. and it says "we anticipate to give you a response by feb.2011...thats why my dependants got their LC2 kit on feb.2011... then whats next??? from feb2011 until now oct2011, i'm still waiting for my 1st stage of approval /owp...:'( :'( :'(

If Canadian Embassy in your country have sent the LC2 kit of your dependants in CIC vegerivelle then theres no reason why cic vegrivelle will not act in your application,BUT if they have not yet received any lc2 kit from your dependants how can they start processing your OWP then?