+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
Twin mitch said:
Hi darookie,until now u didnt receive anything yet? Thats sad to hear from u.my friend either she didn't receive anything yet and she send her application last December 2011.I hope you guys received yours.
Goodluck!
they told me to wait and that there's no problem with my papers.. anyway i cant do anything but wait.. :(

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
michan said:
;) just wanna update my status. i just received my PR today. good luck to everyone here. God bless us all.
congratulation michan....hope more 2010 applicant may have their pr soon!!!!! :)

lilay123

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-03-2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-04-2015 In Process: 06-05-2015
michan said:
;) just wanna update my status. i just received my PR today. good luck to everyone here. God bless us all.
I am happy for you. I wiil submit my papers today ;)

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
michan said:

michan what's your timeline and do you have dependents?
it nice to hear good news, at least we know somehow they're doing something.
thanks and congrats!

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
Hi girls, happy for those who got and getting their papers.
Just wanna share what's going on... my friend applied last August for OWP/PR. Still nothing.
She called them and every time they told.
CIC - wait, next month you'll get your OWP, next month and bla-bla...
Then it was March already here. CIC - we don't know when you are going to get it...
How that's sounds responsible of Government??? WE DON'T KNOW...
And she called just today, the CIC agent said - you have to wait for your OWP 18 MONTHS!!!!
She - what about the changes, which CIC just published last December?
CIC - No, it was just a PROJECT for a short period of time! When did you apply for your OWP?
She - last August.
CIC - yup, count from there and wait till February 2013.
What's all that about??????????? What's for?????????? Which project are they speaking about??????
Our lives are not project!!!!!!!!! We came here legally and doing our job,
who knows what we have to see, suffer in the employment's house etc......
Let's unite for a protest, that can't be truth, that the CIC can treat us like that!
I'm from Calgary, I still have couple months of work till my application.

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
I wonder how many of CIC staff people would like to see their own kids going abroad alone to live in somebody's family for that long time??? Are they kidding??? I'm sure, nobody of them wish that for their own ones. Why should they put us in those conditions??? OK, that's fine, we knew (before to leave our countries) where we're going and will have to face that and that... But how about ONLY 2 years live-in work requirements? Why should it take PLUS a month, 2 months, 3 months, 20 months... whatever time it takes, why, how that's fair after all?

LC.Calgary

Apr 23, 2012
and it drives me crazy, how the CIC works... somebody applied and still nothing, somebody applied and got their OWP... Does the rule "First come, first serve" still exist, or what?????

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Who in here is not a filipino that their dependants got a call from canadian embassy in their country?so far we only heared that they just call to filipino dependants,and did anyone here who's family got call from canadian visa office that got the lc2 application forms?thanks

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
LC.Calgary said:
and it drives me crazy, how the CIC works... somebody applied and still nothing, somebody applied and got their OWP... Does the rule "First come, first serve" still exist, or what?????
You are talking to a cic call center agent, that it was clearly stated before you can talk to this call center agents that they have no access or knowleged and cannot speed up about each and everyone application processing time. because this call center agents are not the visa officers that works at vegerivelle,ab. they can only give you an answer base on your client id updates which is the same way how you check your file thru ecas.whatever opinion they can give to your inquiry are just there own opinion and not came officially from cic vegerivelle,ab. the more you will listen to there opinions or answers the more you will get frustrated or paranoid.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
LA.Calgary,

when did you submit your owp/pr? are you single or married?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
FatimaTO said:
Hi all, I am new but I want to share something with you.
Just saw this message on facebook :

i call the C.I.C yesterday to ask about the processing time of open work permit and they said the processing time of open work permit is 17-18months. and when i ask them about the new rules that minister kenny declared last dec. 15, 2011, that all application for OWP will be issued as soon as the immigration received the application. then the C.I.C agent answer me "NO" they just change the rules again, now you need to wait 17-18months for your OWP together with your PR.

IS THAT POSSIBLE THAT THEY CHANGED THE NEW RULING AGAIN ????????? Can we all call our MP or call CIC to confirm ????????

Its not that cic changed the new ruling, cic only granted 10,000 open work permit last december 2011, and sadly this 10,000 open work permit with lic pending remarks have already reached. that means they will concentrate again to those owp applications that will be granted "initial approval" remarks (eligible to apply for permament residency)

darookie

Star Member
Jan 3, 2012
I dont think that they stopped issuing OWP as they just told us last week that the owp was approved.. 2 already got their owp in the mail.. im not sure about mine coz i havent checked the mailbox yet..

Twin mitch

Mar 30, 2012
darookie said:
I dont think that they stopped issuing OWP as they just told us last week that the owp was approved.. 2 already got their owp in the mail.. im not sure about mine coz i havent checked the mailbox yet..

Ur right darookie...CIC didn't stop issuing of open permit my sister just got her open permit and some friends of hers they r January and feb applicant.probably if ur papers is consistent and I'd u don't have a missing document they will issue u an open permit.Check your mail probably it's waiting for u.