May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
guys, i am looking for organizations to help us with our needs and demands, i want to send it to ctv news so you agree with this?

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
AgiHun said:
This is really bad news:( BUT today I finally could enter to ecas! I used firefox before, just now I tried internet explorer and it worked!
(sent my application in June 2010)
Just entered on firefox as well....so this is the day when I could see something for the first time after 10 months :p

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
What? I sent my papers on June 28 2010. Where are my OWP and PR??? I am not even on the e-cas yet!!! Somebody is either really lucky or knows how to jump the line...
Try checking ecas now. Mine shows up that it's on process after almost 9 months after I sent it.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
i checked mine too on ECAS it was in process! i passed mine last august 2010! let us each one of us send the letter

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
I just checked my e-cas. In process!!! For the first time! after 9 months (I sent my papers on June 28). It looks like really many of us appeared on the e-cas these days. Maybe, they finally got down to work? At least, one little piece of news.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Eventhough we still have to send the letter with our signatures on it, i found the website of jason kenney, we can send it to that website

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
This is where I sent it. Maybe, we should try some liberal MPs? It looks like the conservatives are campaigning with the motto "no more immigrants"?...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@oksy- are you sure ? conservatives are harper and kenney right?

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@oksy- are we going to send the letter to them?

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
To some liberal MPs for sure and one more copy to that human rights organization that I mentioned above

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@oksy- i have already send the letter to the Magkaisa centre and Migrante Canada and to the Caregivers online organization i hope they can help

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
Oksy said:
This is where I sent it. Maybe, we should try some liberal MPs? It looks like the conservatives are campaigning with the motto "no more immigrants"?...
This is what I wanted , I have been praying for long time, CONSERVATIVES are so unfeeling, they only care about the Canadians who can support it. Useless to write to Kenny . HE WON'T CARE , because that's his decision.

the parties are very busy on the elections now, we can make this well known by nice MPs and reporters , let people know someone put us in an unreasonable situation.
we'd better try our best make our group as big as we can so that we can get some attention on society otherwise we only can watch the processing time longer and longer with our desperation .