May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@ying888- we want to send the letter to reporters i guess do you want to read the letter?

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
rosellyalung said:
@ ying888- we want to send the letter to reporters i guess do you want to read the letter?
sure , could you send me the letter please ? I am here trying to contact all the live-in caregivers who I know.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@yingi have forwarded the letters to michael ignatieff, jason kenney, ujjal dosanjh, i hope they reply yes i wil send it to you

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
rosellyalung said:
@ yingi have forwarded the letters to michael ignatieff, jason kenney, ujjal dosanjh, i hope they reply yes i wil send it to you
In my opinion , I don't think they really care about us, especially Kenney, and now the most important , they are trying the best to get the citizen----employers' support , they can vote but we can't.

Only the way might work is let the society know they treat us unfair. We have our families , our kids will sure become Canadians , why let them lose mom's care for so long time , and lots of bad and sad stories happen to them while they are being apart from the mothers, also our chokey long time working situation can kill us. We appeal this humanist country can sprinkle some mercy on us and our children.

there are some philippine societies and reporters might help, ask them for help rather than the politicians, when the news not good to them , they might care then . How do you think ?

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Finally I checked my status on e-CAS

application received on June 28, 2010
started processing September 8, 2010

I got also an "update form" on January 13 , 2011 and filled up and sent it on January 19, 2011 but on e-CAS appears like:

received the requested information on March 11, 2011

Guys pls keep updating any news about your process.

Thanks !

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hey, Canela, I sent my application on June 28, they received it on June 29, but they started processing mine on September 13, and they never sent me any update form. What is it? What information does it ask you about?

canela

Jun 24, 2010
Oksy said:
Hey, Canela, I sent my application on June 28, they received it on June 29, but they started processing mine on September 13, and they never sent me any update form. What is it? What information does it ask you about?
Hi Oksy, the "update form" was basically asking information about what i had been doing since June 2010 to the present (if I was working).

I guess they asked me for that information because on July 2010, a few days later that I sent my aplication for PR I moved from Ontario to Alberta and changed the employer.... Of course they knew it because I phone the CIC line to change my basical information (phone number and address) and I applied for a new work permit.

I know some people get that "update form" and some people don't ... I don't think is something to worried about.

Do you have family back home??? if yes, can you pls let me know in case they get the kit or you get your OWP... I will let you know about what is happening with my file that way we can have an idea of something.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Thanks, Canela, for your answer. No, I am single. I am not going to bring anybody here. I am in Alberta too. I haven't got anything from Immigration Canada. Yes, let's keep each other informed.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
Oksy - I don't know if it's just me but it's seems your application is delayed. Your application was received June 29 and was processed sept. 13. Canela was one day ahead of you and was processed sept. 8. They received my papers July 7, September 15 they processed mine. Two days after you..

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Maybe it is delayed, but what can I do? I have called them 3 or 4 times and they always say that my papers are fine, there is no any problem there. It probably depends on the officer, how quick they work.

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Oksy said:
Maybe it is delayed, but what can I do? I have called them 3 or 4 times and they always say that my papers are fine, there is no any problem there. It probably depends on the officer, how quick they work.
How can you reach them?:p I tried calling at least 20 times today and they were always busy...grrr

By the way how many families have you guys worked for before you applied for your papers?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AgiHun said:
How can you reach them?:p I tried calling at least 20 times today and they were always busy...grrr

By the way how many families have you guys worked for before you applied for your papers?
AgiHun- three. This is my forth. One of my employer moved to a different province. I have my relatives here so I don't want to move with them. But she did not give me ROE. I did not bother to count my time I worked there.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
So what's up guys ? I've bin away for few days ,so what is happening to the update, no good news yet i guess. I was going nut counting dayz towards AIP n OWP ,so i decided to take up a voluteer job and do few window shopping wit my spear time. My work permit expires in 7 days,i dont know if i should just extend it or keep waiting on implied statue .

rosellyalung said:
@ yingi have forwarded the letters to michael ignatieff, jason kenney, ujjal dosanjh, i hope they reply yes i wil send it to you
Go girl,you are really doing a wonderful Job. Could you please forward the letter to me too. I know they are done processing application for March but why they wont process that of April is beyond me . I wont be surprise if they go up to 12-13 months nextweek.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Monalizy said:
So what's up guys ? I've bin away for few days ,so what is happening to the update, no good news yet i guess. I was going nut counting dayz towards AIP n OWP ,so i decided to take up a voluteer job and do few window shopping wit my spear time. My work permit expires in 7 days,i dont know if i should just extend it or keep waiting on implied statue .

Go girl,you are really doing a wonderful Job. Could you please forward the letter to me too. I know they are done processing application for March but why they wont process that of April is beyond me . I wont be surprise if they go up to 12-13 months nextweek.
Monalyzy- you can try applying an extension of work permit but I want to give you a heads up. I tried applying for an extension and received a letter saying "No action is being taken to process your request for the following reason : you hold impose status with your open work permit request received at our office" it sucks because my msp expired and they will only grant you 3-6 months.