+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@carol m --- Rhiza soriano already got her OWP issued Dec. 4, 2012 and receive by mail Dec. 7, 2012

@ar-ar --any update about your OWP?

C

Carol m

@eliahs23: Great news thanks! It seems to go steady. I actually called cic today and asked about why I received 2 confirmation emails. She didn't really know but said everything is ok. Also if u would like to update me on your list, I did get the email and also can check my ecas. My status is "in process"

FLYINGME

Dec 8, 2012
Hi guys !

me received the owp on dec 3rd,
but seems like my status still NOT in process.

how come,
i am so worried. :'( :'(

does anyone get the same situation like me

tks

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@carol m --- wow your lucky that yours are in process. Rhiza and me are still application received.

@FLYINGME---Me neither not in process, cic received my application aug. 28.

FLYINGME

Dec 8, 2012
HI, eilahs23
my owp issued on the same day with u. cic reieved my application on sep 10th,
hope we can be in process soon..

god bless us !
i will keep praying!

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@FYINGME HOPE OUR WILL BE IN PROCESS SOON

@Carol m...when did you receive your OWP?

C

Carol m

@eliahs23: I didn't get my OWP yet... still waiting but hoping for this or next week....My husband received his LMO though ;)

C

Carol m

To all Nannies that will leave their job after getting the OWP.... How do u guys say goodbye to the kids and family? I for sure will miss them but I'm very glad to move on as well. I'm sad though for the change they have to go through, even though I think that kids will adapt very fast to a new situation. I did a photo album full of memories that I will give to each child and I will try to let them know that they stay in my heart and I will miss playing with them. Also I make sure that they know I'm leaving because of a new job challenge and not because of them.
How did u guys deal with it?

C

Carol m

@eliahs23: Oh man, I'm sorry for confusing people here but my PR status on ecas says " Received" as well. For some reason I read it where they explain each step and thought it's about my case,lol.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@carol --- that is okay.
Its really hard to say goodbye to the kids and the family since you already have a connection with them but life must go on. You have to say goodbye for you to move on with life and grow more. As of me I just hand in my letter last November 30. I put in the letter my experience with them, my memorable moments with them and saying lots of words that will let them know that I am thankful that they hired me since Christmas is coming I bough gifts for them and cards. I will be moving out on December 29 and start my new work on first week of January.

C

Carol m

I just called cic and they said my OWP is on its way. They sent it 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheeeeeee :) Just so curious what they will do with my husbands...reject or maybe also issue one?? Mine should be here maybe today!
Good luck to all of u guys as well!

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carol m said:
I just called cic and they said my OWP is on its way. They sent it 3 days ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wheeeeeee :) Just so curious what they will do with my husbands...reject or maybe also issue one?? Mine should be here maybe today!
Good luck to all of u guys as well!
When did you send your application?

yasmi

Mar 22, 2012
wins26 said:
Any updates for october and november 2012 applicants here?
Hi,wins26 CIC received my application for PR and open work permit on Oct.2,I received the Email from CIC on Oct.7 and my Ecase have been seen on Oct.9.no any news about open work permit untill now!
So,when did you send yours?