+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

Nica_2012

Nov 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@eilahs23 - Yhey....Congratulations.....so happy for you.....the mailman is so fast to deliver your document....I am expecting mine on Friday still. I am from Toronto....and so nice it's valid until 2016.

@ar-ar - So happy for you...Congratulations.....I will surely look for a job too once I get my permit as I don't have my employer anymore.

Thank you.

C

Carol m

@eliah23 & ar-ar, sooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you guys!!!!!!! yay :D
Congratulations!!!!
Good luck with the job hunting!

I finally can see my ecase too! checked today! I can't wait, counting the days! I so much hope to get it in 3 month as well.

ar-ar

Nov 26, 2012
Guys.. Thank u sa lahat! But im a bit worried, coz when i called cic this morning,i was informed that it was mailed yesterday and yet i have checked the site,stil i cant see my ecas yet:(

C

Carol m

Awesome to share this information in the forum! It helps me so much to keep hope up and to kinda know what's going on by tracking the timelines.
It's been such an up and down and I really wonder if the Live-in Caregiver was a good decision I made in my life... I somehow thought I would forget once in a while about all the immigration stuff but not ONE day passes without thinking about living in Canada free. Free of the responsibility to do this job, free of knowing to HAVE to do it, free of counting days and hours, free of feeling stuck and soo small in this world.
Looking back with all the hassle and fear with application times to change for longer and longer, I'm very glad to hopefully soon be done with it. And for all those still on the way, I know it's hard but with a lot of patience and faith, you can do it!! Just see yourself in 10 years and keep your dream alive!!

C

Carol m

@ar-ar, that's ok, some won't see their ecas before getting the owp. My friend received hers last week and she could not see the ecas either.

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@carol m --- like ar-ar said hope for the best :)

@ar ar and nika2012---hi guys any updates on OWP?

Nica_2012

Nov 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@eilahs23 - I received my OWP yesterday afternoon, Nov. 30. Issued on Nov. 26 and valid for 4 years (same as yours). Thank you very much. Take care.

C

Carol m

@Soriano/Rhiza: I'm not sure if u still read this forum if yes, did you get your OWP yet? I see you are married so am I and I'm just shortly after you. Keep in touch and let me know:) thx!Good luck to you guys!! Is your husband/wife in Canada or in your home country?

eilahs23

Star Member
Apr 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@carol m --- rhiza soriano didnt get her OWP yet. Her husband is in the Philippines. I talked to her about 5 hours ago via facebook. I will post it when she got it.