+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

live- in caregiver OWP and PR applicants for august and september 2012 timeline

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Hi!
I also applied with option 2 after 22 months. I have got an OPW after 3 months. Don't think there could be any problem.

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VILLAGEHUA said:
Hi Wins26,
I applied my OWP and PR through option 2 and sent my application last month. I hope there is no roblem with my document too, very worry now. Because I am unemployment and my second employer didn't give me "record of wage and current deduction". I had attached pay stub and let them sigh for me hopefully that's okay. Good thing I am okay without income now, but still wish I can get my OWP soon.

hopefully we get a positive result soon :( by the way how many regular and overtime hours did u declare?

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ustian said:
Hi!
I also applied with option 2 after 22 months. I have got an OPW after 3 months. Don't think there could be any problem.

did u apply exactly 22 months? how many hours and overtime did u declare? if u have ur open work permit already, i think all of ur papers are in good now, what province are you?

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
wins26 said:
did u apply exactly 22 months? how many hours and overtime did u declare? if u have ur open work permit already, i think all of ur papers are in good now, what province are you?
I applied exactly after 22 months and I had a little bit more than 3900 hours. And yes, I already have an OWP. I think all your paper should be fine! I am from BC.

Nica_2012

Nov 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rollingolf - please update us if you'll receive your OWP....thank you.

C

Carol m

@rollingolf: Congrats!!!! Best news for sure!

By the way, I just received a second confirmation email today! Why? Maybe because I also sent an application for my husband?
I'm kinda confused since the application number on the mail is different.... anyone else who received 2?

rollingolf

Star Member
Sep 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@eilahs23, @Carol m, @Nica_2012 - Thank you guys. It will be your turn pretty soon!

clio84

Oct 31, 2012
:D I GOT MY OWP TODAY!!!! I'm so so happy!!!, I applied with the 22 months option, submitted it on August 23rd and received on August 28th. It was issued on Nov 19 and is valid until Nov 2015. My advice is, even if it takes you a little bit longer to gather everything and fill the application properly, it's totally worth the wait. Start gathering and filling your forms like 3 months before the deadline because there are translations needed and original documents to get from wherever you have been, and there are always unforeseen events that will delay you.

Keep praying and having a positive attitude.

Nica_2012

Nov 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@clio84 - so happy for you....CONGRATULATIONS.....all your hardwork has paid off.

@eilahs23 - pray, hope and wish we can get our OWP this week too....we mailed our application the same day, August 26.

ar-ar

Nov 26, 2012
Hi.. I am also an august applicant. I have mailed my application Aug. 29,2012 and got email confirmation received from cic august 31. no Ecas yet..

im getting so nervous and stress, upset and mix emotions of the waiting. Its on its 14th week upto date.
im getting frustrated. :(