+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

Sukhvaas

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
My Ecorp also does not have the city but only states RUSSIA. I've been trying everything - entering the country as the city of birth, entering became P.R. on a date as to when received the PR. Changing capitals, letters. Double-checking if there is any information on the city of birth in the passport (Shows city in Russian than slash Russia in English). It has been 3 days and every time I am out of attempts. I ran out of ideas on how different I should enter the information ....
I am also facing same issue for my and my husband’s application. No city of birth on our copr’s , only country of birth is there. I even tried to put application number which I got while calling ircc customer service.

ranaumar1292

Jan 14, 2020
Hello lovely people
I need help, if someone can. I was landed here on June 23rd but until now I didn't get my PR Card. I just searched this thread and tried more than 5 times to link my PR Card application by putting the information as mentioned in CoPR, but couldn't make it. I tried all the ways by putting Application Number and UCI mentioned on CoPR but again same message that "we couldn't find your application" can someone please help me

trickski

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Category........
QSW
Hello lovely people
I need help, if someone can. I was landed here on June 23rd but until now I didn't get my PR Card. I just searched this thread and tried more than 5 times to link my PR Card application by putting the information as mentioned in CoPR, but couldn't make it. I tried all the ways by putting Application Number and UCI mentioned on CoPR but again same message that "we couldn't find your application" can someone please help me
I have the same issue

ineedpr

Jan 19, 2020
Hi Guys,

I've received my CoPR on April, 2021 under CEC and submitted required documents of the PR Card within the required timeline. However I still didn't receive the PR Card and hence I'm planning to link my account for real-time updates.
Since my PR application was solely handled by my company's immigration team:
a. Can I still go ahead and link the applications (spouse, child and myself) for PR Card by providing the required details?
b. Would there be any adverse effect or surprises if I do so?
c. If I proceed, should I select "Permanent Resident Card" under Category?

Thanks in advance!

Regards.

KKumar15

Apr 5, 2021
Hi, I have successfully linked my and mine spouse's PR card application with my existing cic account however for my baby place of birth in copr is blank. I just noticed it while trying to link the PR card application. I tried to mention baby's city of birth but failed to link. What should I do now?
Hi,

I know its been over 2 years, but just wanted to know what you did for the baby's CoPR as the place of birth was blank. Did you get it corrected?
Also, were you able to find and link the PR card application for the baby with blank place of birth?

Appreciate your response!

Jul 27, 2021
I was able to link my and 2 of my 3 dependents in my account. Kept checking status and trying to link my other dependent but could not do so. I received my COPR and my 3 dependents on July 26. Instructions were to send pictures to Montreal and I did so via Canada Post (tracking) in 2 days.

Received a GU for one of my dependents September 10 then received GU for all linked accounts Sep 17 then received approval and notification that cards were mailed Sep 24. Received all the cards on October 1 including the one I could not link. I appreciate all of the sharing, questions etc and for those that have not gotten their cards I wish them faith that it shall work out. Bless!

lanka1204

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
London visa office
App. Filed.......
09-08-2019
Doc's Request.
13-01-2020 Military service
AOR Received.
21-10-2019
Med's Request
18-10-2019
Med's Done....
29-10-2019
hi there, question can I still link my pr card if I update my last name and send doc ? and same time I'm in sponsorship process , its not conflict?
if no how I can track my pr

olufisayo77

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Dear all!

If you are reading this, congratulations on completing your landing! I know you feel happy and relaxed. But some of your are little anxious as to when you'll get your PR card. Very normal. :) So was I! :D

Here are some simple steps I have gathered from a couple of threads and trying to bring it on one thread.

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Please let me know if you are successful or have any questions! :)
Please what is the timeline like mine showing submitted after linking, this is like two month now. The linking was done after one month of submission. Thanks

swapanathorat

Apr 5, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
9 Oct 2020
Med's Request
07-09-2021
Med's Done....
20-0-1981
Dear all!

If you are reading this, congratulations on completing your landing! I know you feel happy and relaxed. But some of your are little anxious as to when you'll get your PR card. Very normal. :) So was I! :D

Here are some simple steps I have gathered from a couple of threads and trying to bring it on one thread.

2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Thank you. Place of birth used in my case was the one in my passport and not the Corp. Corp they don't have enough space :)

Dec 11, 2021
Dear all!

Hello. I would like to know please if that flagpole process work to change status to my daughter. She has ETA and we wanna ask WP or at least Visitor permit. Why? We had work and study permit. Our daughter arrived after us (1 month) and the border just gave her tourist visa 6 months. She is living with us and is dependent of us. In our country don’t has nothing. Anybody know if we can get that change of status through flagpole. ??? Thanks. (She is 21 years old)

Dec 11, 2021
Hello everyone, I would like to know please if that flagpole process work to change status to my daughter. She has ETA and we wanna ask WP or at least Visitor permit. Why? We had work and study permit. Our daughter arrived after us (1 month) and the border just gave her tourist visa 6 months. She is living with us and is dependent of us. In our country don’t has nothing. Anybody know if we can get that change of status through flagpole. ??? Thanks. (She is 21 years old)

Nakshatra_Raghuvanshi

May 28, 2020
Hi All,

I have got my COPR issued on 26th Nov 2021 and after that I have linked my PR card application to my account.
My PR card application status is showing as "Pending registration".
Can anyone please let me know what does that mean?