+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

patelsagar

Apr 10, 2018
It depends on the office where you are asked to send photo. Current processing time is 109 days. But some offices like London, Winnipeg getting card in 2-3 weeks. Same time, Ottawa, Edmonton, Etobicoke folks are waiting for more than 4 months for their card. I got my card after 3 months(I sent photo to Montreal)
Hi, Do you know if some one received card that quick from WPG Office? My photos along with Email Confirmation of PR has been delivered to Office on June 22 but still waiting. Raised web form about 10 days before and said still in process, nothing needed at the moment.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hey, when did you get the copr and mailed it back with the photo? And which location was it?
I am an Outland applicant. So we did a soft landing in June and then sent the photo to Sydney office. Only I have got my PR card still waiting for my husband’s application to be approved. It’s still in submitted status.

Cheena009

Star Member
Oct 16, 2019
Hi everyone.
I got my COPR on may 28,2020 and sent pictures by June 6 to London office. I have been waiting for my PR card. I have called IRCC number of times but their response is STILL IN PROCESS.

What should I do?

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
for inland applicant, what date should I put for "the date you became a pr", the date I received copr or the date my application is approved? I have been trying to link my pr card application and so far it has been unsuccessful

kate.tingchunlin

Star Member
Jan 19, 2020
hi all, for those who were wondering, because I was struggling to get an answer too.

I was finally able to link my application.
Family Name, City of Birth and Citizenship have to match to your passport EXACTLY, including upper lower case and space and dashes.

Date you became Canadian PR, I have to put the date my PR application was approved, rather than the date on my COPR.

I hope it helps!

Tayeb001

Nov 13, 2020
Dear all!

If you are reading this, congratulations on completing your landing! I know you feel happy and relaxed. But some of your are little anxious as to when you'll get your PR card. Very normal. :) So was I! :D

Here are some simple steps I have gathered from a couple of threads and trying to bring it on one thread.

Linking PR Card application;
1. Login into your CIC account as you usually do.
2. Reach the page where you click "Check full application status" to view your application and messages
3. But do not click on that rather click on " Add (link) your application to your account"
4. Select the "Category" from the dropdown as "Permanent Resident Card"
5. Under Application Details, from "Please select one" select "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name"
6. Put your UCI as it is NO SPACES and NO HYPHES
7. Put your Family Name as on you CoPR - UPPER and LOWER CASE matter here
8. The tricky one, Place of Birth Section. Here "City/town of birth" is very very crucial. Copy it as it is on your CoPR, any commas, upper/lower case, spaces, just copy it here.
9. Select your "Country/territory of birth" from the drop down
10. Next section is pretty easy as you just select your "Date you became a permanent resident" from dropdown. This is the day you did your landing by either flagpole or landing interview
11. Put "Country of Citizenship" and "Current marital status" from dropdowns.
12. Click "Search for my application", if all the inputs are correct then it will show you that the system has found your application. You just have to click Link my application to account and it will now be shown on "View the applications you submitted" page with your Permanent Residency application.
13. If after clicking "Search for my application" it show no application found, click Try again and try to input all the values carefully again. Each day it allows you 5 attempts. It it still doesn't find your application, you can try again the next day.

Please let me know if you are successful or have any questions! :)
Thank you brother your information really help me that I have seen my PR card process

Reactions: myra20sharma