+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Link your application online

pacman13

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
1. Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2. Click on continue to Gckey
3. If you have already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4. After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
5. Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
6. Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
7. Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
8. Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9. Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
10. Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
11. Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
12. Next search for your application.
13. Your application will be found and can be linked.
do i ahve to write my name in capital or what

Debotosh

Nov 3, 2017
0ne of my brother apply as a student visa applicant. He linked his application following these steps but point no 8 he fill up city and country of birth without using passport information..is it any problems??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
0ne of my brother apply as a student visa applicant. He linked his application following these steps but point no 8 he fill up city and country of birth without using passport information..is it any problems??
doesn't' matter if he was able to link successfully.