bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
1. Go to this below listed link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
2. Click on continue to Gckey
3. If you have already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
4. After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
5. Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
6. Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
7. Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
8. Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
9. Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
10. Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
11. Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
12. Next search for your application.
13. Your application will be found and can be linked.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
3. If you have already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
5. Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
7. Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
8. Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
10. Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
It worked for me, Thanks bro.

Reactions: Helican

LAVJOT

Star Member
Jan 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
vfs delhi
if surname is not written on passport

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
What happens if I filled in the City and Country of Birth?
I could not find with that and I asked my friend so he had asked me to leave it blank and then it worked for me. You should try both. One of them will work.

Reactions: Sirish

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi Helican, I need your suggestion on my case, I applied online visa for International transportation and customs in seneca college for september 2017 intake and got refusal, the reason is 'i missed some documents to submit like marksheets, English score card.
I applied second time again for jan 2018, this time through consultancy offline application. The visa was rejected again second time, the reason was 'i didn't disclose that i had a visa refusal before to enter canada'. (consultancy suggets do not write 'yes' to previous refusal visa to canada. So, i agreed to do because i have no proper knowledge on applying visas).
Now i need your suggestion, as i'm worried that if i even apply again 3rd time visa officer will think i'm not bonafide student. What do you suggest me to do next time?

gulzar773singh

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi Helican, I need your suggestion on my case, I applied online visa for International transportation and customs in seneca college for september 2017 intake and got refusal, the reason is 'i missed some documents to submit like marksheets, English score card.
I applied second time again for jan 2018, this time through consultancy offline application. The visa was rejected again second time, the reason was 'i didn't disclose that i had a visa refusal before to enter canada'. (consultancy suggets do not write 'yes' to previous refusal visa to canada. So, i agreed to do because i have no proper knowledge on applying visas).
Now i need your suggestion, as i'm worried that if i even apply again 3rd time visa officer will think i'm not bonafide student. What do you suggest me to do next time?
I suggest you should study in India.Do not waste money again and again.Or last chance apply for New zealand

gulzar773singh

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
What's your opinion on 3rd attempt visa? I'll get my semester fee, GIC deposit if i get refusal again even after perfect documentation.
But you know about difference in dollars sell and buy rate.Moreover there are additional charges such as 200 dollars on gic 150 embassy fees and so on.But if and only if you have enough money in your Pockets, i suggest you should give it a chance with all true documents and statements

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
But you know about difference in dollars sell and buy rate.Moreover there are additional charges such as 200 dollars on gic 150 embassy fees and so on.But if and only if you have enough money in your Pockets, i suggest you should give it a chance with all true documents and statements
Thanks for your suggestion, Now am feeling more stressed that 3rd attempt visa approval chances are really low.

harishgunda

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
what's ur profile and where r u from?
10 - 68%
12 - 79%
Diploma in fabrication trade engineering passed.
IELTS expired now(6 bands on all modules, expired score card on sep 11th).
applied for Diploma in International transportation and customs in Seneca college, toronto.
-Financial documents- Fixed deposit for 12 lakhs, GIC-10,000$, property valuation 67 lakhs, Charted accountant valuation assets proof, Affidavit of support from family notary.
Medicals passed.