+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation for Refusal - Review & Thoughts

Absd

Jan 16, 2020
Hi there !
Nice to meet you !
My name is tam! From ethiopia .
I have got refusal for my visa application that I processed on dec.18/2019
The reason for the refusal that sent to me through my email is explained as follow .....

"Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence".
Although I have travel history that I was in UK to attend the training and is currently active visa.
I have submitted all relevant documents such as invitation letter from my aunt ( she and her spouse have canadian citizens and have promising work), marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate, support letter from my current office by mentioning that I have annual leave, travel insurance , bank statement, land owner certificate and so on .
But the reason is as u see !
Can I apply again ?
What information will need to be added?
Please send me ur genuine advice !
Thank you for ur time
Tame

Dec 5, 2019
hello everyone, my name is Gurjeet singh and recently I have received my refusal letter on 15th Jan stating reasons are given below

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave the Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in the subsection of 216(1) IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2. your proposed study is not reasonable in the light of one or more of; your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic records, level of establishment/ available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I am confused and not able to point out prime reason of my refusal, hence seeking help from you guys.. pls help me. here is my profile

I have completed my b.tech(ME) in 2018 with 72% and has been doing job in manufacturing field since then.

my ilets score is 6.5 not less than 5.5 in one module and it is sufficient according to my program, which is project management, as mention In college( CEGEP COLLEGE) website.
Here is the link. https://www.cegepgim.ca/montreal/certification-detail/project~management~techniques_100
I have also attached 1 year fee reciept, gic certificate along with itr, CA report and evaluation report.
I also attached all my academic marksheets along with my experience certificate.
moreover, my proposed study is also reasonable as I want to learn management skills in order to setup my own business... that's why I choose to study project management course at cegep College, Montreal.

pls tell me what could be the root cause of my refusal..

H@rmeet91

Jan 23, 2020
hello everyone, my name is Gurjeet singh and recently I have received my refusal letter on 15th Jan stating reasons are given below

1. I am not satisfied that you will leave the Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in the subsection of 216(1) IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
2. your proposed study is not reasonable in the light of one or more of; your qualifications, previous studies, missing marksheets, academic records, level of establishment/ available financial resources, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

I am confused and not able to point out prime reason of my refusal, hence seeking help from you guys.. pls help me. here is my profile

I have completed my b.tech(ME) in 2018 with 72% and has been doing job in manufacturing field since then.

my ilets score is 6.5 not less than 5.5 in one module and it is sufficient according to my program, which is project management, as mention In college( CEGEP COLLEGE) website.
Here is the link. https://www.cegepgim.ca/montreal/certification-detail/project~management~techniques_100
I have also attached 1 year fee reciept, gic certificate along with itr, CA report and evaluation report.
I also attached all my academic marksheets along with my experience certificate.
moreover, my proposed study is also reasonable as I want to learn management skills in order to setup my own business... that's why I choose to study project management course at cegep College, Montreal.

pls tell me what could be the root cause of my refusal..
Hii y got ur visa ???

anmols52

Oct 15, 2019
Hey guys,
I Applied for my SDS study visa on 16th January and unfortunately got a rejection on 21st January on the grounds of Purpose of visit. The important details are down below.
X - 76%
XII - 74%
Btech Civil( 2017 Graduate) From Manipal Univesity, India - 56%
IELTS - 8.0 overall
GRE - 313 (Although not a requirement but attached to try n compensate for my Grad %)
Work experience - 2 years as a Civil Planning Engineer
Intended Course and College - Conestoga Project Management
Supplementary Documents attached for Visa - ITR, Affidavit of Support, CA certificate, Work ex docs with pay stubs.

Please suggest me the suitable course of action and how to prepare my case for refiling. Also, i have ordered CAIPS notes and they're expected to arrive in the last week of February. Should i wait for CAIPS or should i refile before getting my hands on CAIPS report?

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
Hi there !
Nice to meet you !
My name is tam! From ethiopia .
I have got refusal for my visa application that I processed on dec.18/2019
The reason for the refusal that sent to me through my email is explained as follow .....

"Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your temporary resident visa application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence".
Although I have travel history that I was in UK to attend the training and is currently active visa.
I have submitted all relevant documents such as invitation letter from my aunt ( she and her spouse have canadian citizens and have promising work), marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate, support letter from my current office by mentioning that I have annual leave, travel insurance , bank statement, land owner certificate and so on .
But the reason is as u see !
Can I apply again ?
What information will need to be added?
Please send me ur genuine advice !
Thank you for ur time
Tame
Pls Tam did you reapply? How did you solve the refusal reason for current employment situation. I have the same issue. I need help you guys know. Kindly suggest the solution.

Amaka12

Jun 18, 2019
SUBJECT: STUDY PERMIT RE-APPLICATION

Respected Authority,
My name is FRANCIS KAMAU ALLAN, a Kenyan citizen. I am currently working as a Research and Development Assistant at Rocmax investments. I have a diploma in purchasing and supplies management from The Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology completed in 2013.I have previously interned at Kenya Airports Authority in the procurement department and also at the ministry of land, I have that indicated in my resume. I applied and was accepted for a course leading to Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at Trent University Peterborough DLI# O19395164223 which starts on 5th September 2019.
I had applied for a study permit with UCI: XXXX Application No:XXXX but refused on the following reasons;
1. I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
2. Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.

JUSTIFICATION:
(a) Personal assets and financial status
In the previous application I had not included documents of purchase of a parcel of land that is in progress as well as my personal bank statements dating back six (6) months. With this application find them attached alongside all other relevant documents.

(b) I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
My tuition fee for one (1) academic year at Trent University is 22,462.53 CAD which is Ksh1,752,114 other costs include residence room and board (Meals, shared occupancy, utilities, laundry) at 8,500 CAD, books and supplies at 1,000 CAD totaling to 31,962 CAD or Ksh 2,493,036 per academic year. All costs during my entire study period will be met by my uncle Benson Kimani Njuguna and any other incurred costs relating to my four (4) year study period. In support of that included are his personal bank statements for the last six (6) months with a balance of not less than 60,000 CAD/ Ksh 4,680,000. He is and has been my sponsor/guardian/mentor for as long as I can remember having played more of a father figure in my life having grown without a biological father therefore I can attest to having more than enough financial resources to cater for my entire study period.
Reasons to study in Canada
(a) Quality Education.
Canadian universities are internationally renowned institutes that attract top professors and offer programs tailored to a changing economy. One completes their course smarter than they were and very well prepared to launch or advance their careers.
(b) Diverse and cosmopolitan environment.
Canada is a multicultural environment both in class and society at large. This creates a great advantage for me, meaning it is easily adaptable and to make friends. By that I will learn about other perspectives to what I know and do not know. This kind of networking will enlarge my horizons in terms of approaches on business matters.
(c) Universities focus on research
As far as I know, Canadian universities programs focus a lot on research and students get to engage a lot in intriguing experiments and projects meant to provide a complete study experience based on innovation and forward thinking

As to why I chose to go for a Bachelors of Business Administration is because of the diversity and versatility associated with it, it has many iterations that focus on different aspects. I found it a perfect fit for me and my future having grown around an Uncle who has grown a company (Rocmax Investments) from scratch and one that I am an employee of also propelled me to pursue a degree in entrepreneurship out of sheer passion.

Educational goals
(a) To Demonstrate business knowledge needed to make business decisions
This will help me in the application of a core body of discipline-specific knowledge to business situations and problems.

(b) To Apply critical thinking to business problems
With the use of integrated business knowledge to identify problems, generate solutions, and develop reasoned conclusions. Understand the ethical, legal, and social responsibilities of individuals and organizations.

(c) To Apply quantitative reasoning skills to make recommendations and business decisions
This will guide in the application of quantitative analysis and interpretation to business problems, Use data to analyze business decisions and use software to analyze and implement business decisions.
(d) To apply effective business communication techniques to business situations.
These techniques will assist in effective:
-Presentation of ideas in writing.
-presentation of ideas orally
-presentation of ideas visually.
-working in teams.
(e) Global business understanding.
The course will help in recognizing implications of principal environmental differences for conducting global business and recognize cultural implications for conducting business globally.
Career GOALS
Masters in Business Administration
Upon completion of my bachelor’s degree, I plan to further my education by enrolling for an MBA course which goes a long way in furthering my career and satisfying my desire to acquire it.
Enhance my Leadership ability
I see myself in a more managerial role a few years from today with attributes such as initiative, drive, motivation and a take-charge attitude.
Rocmax Growth
Another of my goals is to help in the growth of Rocmax investments into a global business. This is as a way of sincerely giving back to my uncle who has been of great influence in my life in terms of whom I am today and who I will be in future.
After my four years at Trent University I return back here with all the knowledge, experiences to continue working at Rocmax Investments which I intend to propel its growth to international levels. This is as a gift to my Uncle, Benson who has been a major pillar in my life that I can never stress enough.
Rather the least I can give back as a way of expressing gratitude in action.

In full application I have attached all the documents necessary for your perusal .Kindly reconsider the decision and offer me the study permit to further my studies and progress my career. Your reconsideration will be highly appreciated as you grant the study permit.

Francis Kamau Allan

THERE IS MY RE-APPLICATION SOP...IS IT GOOD ENOUGH? DO I NEED TO ADD SOMETHING?
Did you got approval?

Foonkee

Jun 10, 2020
Well done people. Please I would love to know the difference between Statement of purpose and a letter of explanation. My study visa was rejected twice and I would love to re-apply.
Moreso, what are the maximum page or words to be used when writing an SOP or LOE. Thanks

Josh1991

Dec 5, 2020
Am
hi
Am Josh I recently got my Studebt visa application refused on the following grounds ,

I am not satisfied that you’ll leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR based on the length of your proposed stay in Canada

I am not satisfied that you’ll leave Canada at the end of your stay as stipulated in subsection 216 (1) of the IRPR based on your purpose of visit

Your planned studies doesn’t appear reasonable when reviewing your past study and employment history

could you kindly shed some light on what changes I can make in my re application please