+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Explanation for Refusal - Review & Thoughts

colemanjr2020

Apr 14, 2021
Decision: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence.

My justificaton

The employment prospects in Liberia are favorable in the field of supply chain and logistics because companies are expanding their operations throughout Liberia. Besides, Liberia is becoming one of the hubs of supply chain and logistic activities in West Africa. The expansion of the various sea-ports throughout the country is estimated to create more than ten thousand news jobs in the supply chain and logistic industry in Liberia. Furthermore, my mother owns a construction company called Red Housing Construction Inc. As her first child among her children, I am a direct inheritor of her company. Therefore, I will be obliged to leave Canada after my stay. Her business article of incorporation, business registry document, tax receipt and clearance attached for your reference.

colemanjr2020

Apr 14, 2021
Decision: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

My Justification

Covid-19 outbreak affected the Mining industry in my country. Mining companies shutdown their operations. This plummeted the job prospects in my previous field of study. However, the diversity of my past education and previous work experience, allow me to secure a job within the supply chain management industry after my graduation. I am currently employed with ‘’Brown Trucking Handling Service Enterprise’’ as a purchasing agent. Letter from my employer attesting to my current employment status in Liberia and payslips attached for your reference. I am a good person with no criminal record, and my police certificate can validate my claims. Police certificate attached for your reference. Therefore, you can be very confident that I am of no harm to the Canadian citizens. Rather, I have a proven track record of leadership as I was elected as Vice-President for the African student union in Morocco at my previous university mentioned above. So, I am convinced that through my participation in college programs and clubs, the students will certainly learn something from my cultural uniqueness and experience as well as I learn something from them.

Decision: “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.”

As a young person and a recent university graduate, I have not had the opportunity to accumulate enough assets and financial history that can be demonstrated before the consular, other than the master’s degree I have recently earned, my personal bank savings and my assets include thirty acres of land located in Bomi county western Liberia. This asset was transferred to me by my mother in 2019. It has a current market value around $80,000USD. The transfer deed document, Master’s degree, and my personal bank details are attached for your reference. My mother who has sponsored my studies in the past, is the one sponsoring my graduate certificate program at Fanshawe college. In addition, I have family ties in Liberia, including mother, wife and siblings. I am reiterating my intent to leave Canada at the completion of the program that I have been accepted for at Fanshawe college and start my career in Liberia.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Decision: I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.

My Justification

Covid-19 outbreak affected the Mining industry in my country. Mining companies shutdown their operations. This plummeted the job prospects in my previous field of study. However, the diversity of my past education and previous work experience, allow me to secure a job within the supply chain management industry after my graduation. I am currently employed with ‘’Brown Trucking Handling Service Enterprise’’ as a purchasing agent. Letter from my employer attesting to my current employment status in Liberia and payslips attached for your reference. I am a good person with no criminal record, and my police certificate can validate my claims. Police certificate attached for your reference. Therefore, you can be very confident that I am of no harm to the Canadian citizens. Rather, I have a proven track record of leadership as I was elected as Vice-President for the African student union in Morocco at my previous university mentioned above. So, I am convinced that through my participation in college programs and clubs, the students will certainly learn something from my cultural uniqueness and experience as well as I learn something from them.

Decision: “I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.”

As a young person and a recent university graduate, I have not had the opportunity to accumulate enough assets and financial history that can be demonstrated before the consular, other than the master’s degree I have recently earned, my personal bank savings and my assets include thirty acres of land located in Bomi county western Liberia. This asset was transferred to me by my mother in 2019. It has a current market value around $80,000USD. The transfer deed document, Master’s degree, and my personal bank details are attached for your reference. My mother who has sponsored my studies in the past, is the one sponsoring my graduate certificate program at Fanshawe college. In addition, I have family ties in Liberia, including mother, wife and siblings. I am reiterating my intent to leave Canada at the completion of the program that I have been accepted for at Fanshawe college and start my career in Liberia.
You are wasting valuable time re-applying based only on the generic reasons in the refusal letter. You should apply for your GCMS notes and only them should you attempt to re-apply based on VO's notes/comments.

colemanjr2020

Apr 14, 2021
You are wasting valuable time re-applying based only on the generic reasons in the refusal letter. You should apply for your GCMS notes and only them should you attempt to re-apply based on VO's notes/comments.
OKay Sir. But the GCMS notes take months to come. I reply correctly to the reason they give.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
OKay Sir. But the GCMS notes take months to come. I reply correctly to the reason they give.
Issues is choice of your program with your past academic achievement. From Masters Degree completed in Italy to Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain that can be completed online

colemanjr2020

Apr 14, 2021
NO, It cannot be completed online.
Here is my reason for going for Supply Chain Management graduate certificate.

When I was doing my master program, I worked one year as a part-time sorting agent in Randstad Italia S.p.A, a company that is operating in the field of Supply Chain and Logistics located in Turin, Italy. Payslips documents have been attached for your reference. This job redefined my professional career. I developed interest in Supply Chain Management as I gain meaningful skills in this field while working as a sorting agent. Unfortunately, my job with Randstad Italia S.p.A was terminated on February 25, 2020 due to the closure of businesses caused by the coronavirus pandemic. After completing my studies on, I returned to Liberia and got a job as a Purchasing agent in Brown's Truckling and Handling Services Enterprise. A company that is actively operating in the Logistics Supply Chain Industry in Liberia A copy of the letter from my current employer in Liberia is attached for your reference. I have been working as a Purchasing agent in Brown's Truckling and Handling services enterprise since April 10, 2021. I have learned a lot doing different tasks that come my way. Now, I wish to earn a graduate certificate to enhance my knowledge in Supply Chain Management and Logistics. This will allow me to develop a better growth trajectory in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry in Liberia. APM Terminals Liberia Ltd, an international container terminal operating company involved in supply chain management and logistics operation, hosted a career fair. The company suggested that individuals with a combination of engineering and supply chain Management knowledge are perfect fit for jobs in this field. It was also noted that individuals with degrees or certificates from a reputable institution are most likely to be hired.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
What do u mean?
I mean most programs are now moved to online because of the pandemic, Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is one of them. When you said it can not be completed, i share one link and ask why not. It is true typical Graduate Certificate with 2 semesters can be completed online. Second from Msc to Certicate? You need to convince VO to grant you SP

colemanjr2020

Apr 14, 2021
Th
I mean most programs are now moved to online because of the pandemic, Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management is one of them. When you said it can not be completed, i share one link and ask why not. It is true typical Graduate Certificate with 2 semesters can be completed online. Second from Msc to Certicate? You need to convince VO to grant you SP
Thanks. What do u advice? Should I go for another Master program? I want to share my SOP with you. please give me your email

colemanjr2020

Apr 14, 2021
I worked one year in the supply chain industry during my Master program. Currently, I am also working as a Purchasing agent with a logistics company. I will advice to go do a Graduate certificate program instead of a Master in Supply Chain Management becuase my company can only give me a maxiumn of 1 year study leave. Moreover, a Master degree in Engineering combine with Supply Chain Management knowlegde I stand a change to get promotion at my current Job when I return home. It is the reason I wanna go for a certificate. It is very important to me at this point of my life bro. I can share my SOP with you. share your email with me please.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I worked one year in the supply chain industry during my Master program. Currently, I am also working as a Purchasing agent with a logistics company. I will advice to go do a Graduate certificate program instead of a Master in Supply Chain Management becuase my company can only give me a maxiumn of 1 year study leave. Moreover, a Master degree in Engineering combine with Supply Chain Management knowlegde I stand a change to get promotion at my current Job when I return home. It is the reason I wanna go for a certificate. It is very important to me at this point of my life bro. I can share my SOP with you. share your email with me please.
I advice you to pursue Masters degree level. Thats shows progression with your academic history. Make a case to your employer if they can grant you 2yrs leave of absence. Im not VO who makes final determination but there are chances of rejection moving from Masters degree in Petroleum and Mining to a Certificate in Supply Chain.. You also mentioned you started working with Browns truck since April 10,2021...and today is April 25, 2021...15days with current employer, i guess still in probation and same employer is willing to give you 1 year of absence????

last check all the dates, it contradicts somewhere you said you completed May 10,2021... i see some May 2021 and we are in April 2021.

Ashu zaildar

Dec 28, 2017
I got my refusal for study permit. Reasons as follows.
1. Purpose of study
2. Low language test results.
I applied in Tav college, montreal(Quebec) for network architecture and design. I got refusal, whereas my freinds got approval with the band score. I meed your help guys about qhat should i do next. Should o reapply with same band score and explaining that i am a Bonafide student with same test results as the college has accepted me with this result.
It kinda urgent, will be really appreciated if you guys reapply me fast
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/non-sds-visa.641953/reply