Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17 2014
AOR Received.
August 15 2014
File Transfer...
AIP: September 26
choihankyul said:
The PR and OWP should be sent together in Vegreville. :)

For more information please click the link below;

May I send my open work permit application and permanent residence applications separately?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=252&t=17
Thank you very much for the reply.
I did send my PR application to Vegreville. I was just wondering if it had to be send to Ottawa to extend Temporary Resident Visa as well.

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tatyana_sh28 said:
Thank you very much for the reply.
I did send my PR application to Vegreville. I was just wondering if it had to be send to Ottawa to extend Temporary Resident Visa as well.
If you are going outside the country, you must renew your temporary resident visa. If not, you can keep it expired. :)

tatyana_sh28

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17 2014
AOR Received.
August 15 2014
File Transfer...
AIP: September 26
choihankyul said:
If you are going outside the country, you must renew your temporary resident visa. If not, you can keep it expired. :)
As always, thank you. Work Permit gives the right to remain in Canada...

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Vhen said:
Thanks strawberry28..i am the lc1
but i am not sure if i will still put my name on my husbands generic form..
And my son is only 5 years old so do i need to make 1 for him but no dependant coz his still minor right?..
Thanks u r always there to help..
godbless and gudluck!
hi vhen
i need urs help i got lc2 kit but i donot know do i hv to submit these form for behalf of him or he has to submit these form on backhome ? And please help me to fill these out thank you ...

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
dipkaur said:
hi vhen
i need urs help i got lc2 kit but i donot know do i hv to submit these form for behalf of him or he has to submit these form on backhome ? And please help me to fill these out thank you ...
What i did is i i passed all the applicable documents on the checklist.
U need to complete and sign the forms for ur depenants back home.
Just follow the link from the cic website (should be on the 3 in 1 letter that u received)

Vhen

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 april 2014
Med's Request
31 july 2014
Med's Done....
20 august 2014
Interview........
July 14 2015
Passport Req..
03 february 2015
LANDED..........
july 14 2015
Guys any date on ur ecas after medical of ur dependants back home?
Any 2014 married applicants who got approval yet?..

teentinz

Jun 18, 2014
Hi guys, confused about the open work permit application, is the form same thing as what we filled out extending our work permit? Just the difference is when you pay/receipt is for open work permit? And if you call CRa for option c, are they just going to send the file on your email? Or mail it? How long would it take to get it? Thank you! :)

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
teentinz said:
Hi guys, confused about the open work permit application, is the form same thing as what we filled out extending our work permit? Just the difference is when you pay/receipt is for open work permit? And if you call CRa for option c, are they just going to send the file on your email? Or mail it? How long would it take to get it? Thank you! :)
Hi. Here is the link for applying for open work permit.

Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada as a Worker
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

In regards to option C, you are going to receive it by mail. I got mine after 2 weeks. :)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
choihankyul said:
Hi. Here is the link for applying for open work permit.

Application to Change Conditions or Extend Your Stay in Canada as a Worker
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

In regards to option C, you are going to receive it by mail. I got mine after 2 weeks. :)
when are u gonna send ur application?how did u make ur statement of earnings and deductions?thnx!!

teentinz

Jun 18, 2014
Thank you for the response! :) oh gosh two weeks is too long :/ i thought i could send my application 3rd or end of this month, i guess not, i will just tell the employer the documents that i need from them today :-X

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
teentinz said:
Thank you for the response! :) oh gosh two weeks is too long :/ i thought i could send my application 3rd or end of this month, i guess not, i will just tell the employer the documents that i need from them today :-X
u will be the one to call the cic for ur option c print ount not ur employer.anyway how did u make ur summary of statement of earnings and deductions if u dont mind..tnx

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
teentinz said:
They will send it by mail, give them month maximum for them to mail it to you.

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
rrsd0608 said:
Thanks looney.By the way,i just received this morning via email the medical request for my family.hwg ka msyado mag-alala kc darating na din yung syo.if i were u ,try to call cic kc minsan cla din ang tumutulong like in my case na gumawa yung agent ng follow-up letter pra sa cic about my application.ang bait tlga ng nakausap kong agent.daniel ang name nya( which is one of the angels of God )kc tinulungan nya ako.i know that agents are not allow to speed up process ng application pro tumawag ulit ako tapos sabi ng agent, may nakasulat daw na request sa file ko for faster processing. Worried kc ako bk natabunan na yung papers ko.just call cic.bk matulungn ka din nila.thanks again.
thanks rrsd0608 for your suggestion.
i am so worried about my papers.
I hope i can receive my AIP soon.

Toronto23

Oct 15, 2012
Hi vhen I am march 2014 pr applicant with dependent no news yet anyone share your timeline pls especially 2014 applicant waiting mode