Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 January,2014
AOR Received.
6 February,2014 OWP- April 2014 AIP- 22 June,2014
Interview........
waiting
Hi everyone,
lets join here and share our timelines and experiences for PR/OWP applications for 2014. I sent my application of PR/OWP january 2014.

sweeti 1

Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville , Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 January,2014
AOR Received.
6 February,2014 OWP- April 2014 AIP- 22 June,2014
Interview........
waiting
Hi looney,

when r u going to apply your PR/OWP.

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
sweeti 1 said:
Hi looney,

when r u going to apply your PR/OWP.

by march...... i am starting to prepare some documents to be submitted.....
btw, thanks for your PM reply....

sherbet

Jan 25, 2014
hi i am new here and had received an email from a prospective employer from canada under LCP i just wantvto ask if how really long it will take the process, actually i have read that it will take 7mos. is it the approximate time or it can be process in less time.. thank you so much

looney

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
sherbet said:
hi i am new here and had received an email from a prospective employer from canada under LCP i just wantvto ask if how really long it will take the process, actually i have read that it will take 7mos. is it the approximate time or it can be process in less time.. thank you so much
hi sherbet,.. the processing depends on the officer who will work on your papers and the country who will process. (you didnt mention from where you are). Some applicants said , its more than seven months...... if it will take seven or more months to process, i think that will be no problem if you are sure you will have the chance to be in Canada......Lucky you that you already have the employer who is willing to sponsor you unlike others who are badly searching and willing to pay just to have an employer to sponsor them..... good luck.

gurjit4u

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I sent my OWP/PR application 20 january 2014.

CGToronto

Sep 8, 2013
I am also planning to submit my application this March. Can we indicate which Option (24 months or 3900 hrs) we chose in filing our application. I will be using the Option 2 (3900hrs) in my application. Thanks!

mc524

Feb 3, 2014
hi everyone... newbie here
i submitted my OWP/PR application dec 2013 ;) count me in into the 2014 timeline. Thank you...

sky_free

Feb 4, 2013
hi.i am applying for a live in caregiver.i am done with my medical last Jan 28. i am completing the requirements. would the hospital or center where i undergo my medical will call me or update me if my medical results are already sent to the embassy? Because based on the letter the embassy gave me, the panel physician should be named, the date when my panel physician submitted the result will also be given to them(embassy).i am waiting for their call. Another thing is i am also renewing my passport,because it also state that it should be with minimum of two years. my passport will expire on 2016.more or less its two years.thats why..plsssss...respond to my questions? lastly do u think after this medical how long does it take to have my visa? thanks much....

Sveti28

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Visa processing time is depends on country you applying from

junegirl

Dec 9, 2011
hi sweeti1..
about the PR now is we wait 39 months for the result ....and about your OWP is wait 6 to 8 weeks to get your Open Work Permit. You start to count when you mail it your application.

gurjit4u

Dec 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes junegirl i am also live in caregiver and applied for PR/OWP in january 2014 and waiting for OWP.