Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17 2014
AOR Received.
August 15 2014
File Transfer...
AIP: September 26
Hi,
I just wanted to ask about the Open Work Permit application which is submitted together with Permanent Residence application.
Should it be sent only to the CIC office in Vegreville, not in Ottawa?

Thank you.

kenken168

Aug 10, 2014
looney said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Congratulations! I just wanna ask if you actually passed your paystubs as statement of earnings...or did you make a summary of all months? Thank you so much and God bless!

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
looney said:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Thanks looney.By the way,i just received this morning via email the medical request for my family.hwg ka msyado mag-alala kc darating na din yung syo.if i were u ,try to call cic kc minsan cla din ang tumutulong like in my case na gumawa yung agent ng follow-up letter pra sa cic about my application.ang bait tlga ng nakausap kong agent.daniel ang name nya( which is one of the angels of God )kc tinulungan nya ako.i know that agents are not allow to speed up process ng application pro tumawag ulit ako tapos sabi ng agent, may nakasulat daw na request sa file ko for faster processing. Worried kc ako bk natabunan na yung papers ko.just call cic.bk matulungn ka din nila.thanks again.

rrsd0608

Star Member
Jul 27, 2011
kenken168 said:
Congratulations! I just wanna ask if you actually passed your paystubs as statement of earnings...or did you make a summary of all months? Thank you so much and God bless!
Hi.i just make a summary of all earnings and deductions made for 24 months.Goodluck

choihankyul

Dec 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tatyana_sh28 said:
Hi,
I just wanted to ask about the Open Work Permit application which is submitted together with Permanent Residence application.
Should it be sent only to the CIC office in Vegreville, not in Ottawa?

Thank you.
The PR and OWP should be sent together in Vegreville. :)

For more information please click the link below;

May I send my open work permit application and permanent residence applications separately?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=252&t=17

samekara12

Aug 10, 2013
rrsd0608 said:
Thanks looney.By the way,i just received this morning via email the medical request for my family.hwg ka msyado mag-alala kc darating na din yung syo.if i were u ,try to call cic kc minsan cla din ang tumutulong like in my case na gumawa yung agent ng follow-up letter pra sa cic about my application.ang bait tlga ng nakausap kong agent.daniel ang name nya( which is one of the angels of God )kc tinulungan nya ako.i know that agents are not allow to speed up process ng application pro tumawag ulit ako tapos sabi ng agent, may nakasulat daw na request sa file ko for faster processing. Worried kc ako bk natabunan na yung papers ko.just call cic.bk matulungn ka din nila.thanks again.

Hi sir just want to ask what number did you used to call the cic?thanks in advance

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
rrsd0608 said:
Hi.i just make a summary of all earnings and deductions made for 24 months.Goodluck
i started working oct1,2012 and will pass my application first week of october ds year.is it ok that my statement of earning will only be tiil sept30,2014 because i cannot wait for my pay stub for oct1-30.but my employer letter will say that i will continue to be employ with them'

Amaechidez

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jenrhea said:
i started working oct1,2012 and will pass my application first week of october ds year.is it ok that my statement of earning will only be tiil sept30,2014 because i cannot wait for my pay stub for oct1-30.but my employer letter will say that i will continue to be employ with them'
If I were u I will be patient to wait for the next pay period so that your total number of days/months worked will overlap. CIC returns applications when the days/months worked is short (even if it is just 1 day short). You will then need to request for the option C that will cover it anyway.
:)

jenrhea

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 5,2014
AOR Received.
October 29,2014
File Transfer...
owp approved:dec.24,2014
Med's Request
owp received:january7,2015
Amaechidez said:
If I were u I will be patient to wait for the next pay period so that your total number of days/months worked will overlap. CIC returns applications when the days/months worked is short (even if it is just 1 day short). You will then need to request for the option C that will cover it anyway.
:)
i requested already the option c print out for 2012 and 2013.some of the caregivers i know sais that its just ok as long as i will continue to be employed to them

dipkaur

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Hi friends
I got AIR this morning but they request my fingerprint I m worried ..if application approved why they need my fingerprint and they said for my family new delhi gonna processed his application ...is anybody else experience this too?
thank you
and i can't access my ecase can anyone suggest me what to do ?

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
jenrhea said:
i requested already the option c print out for 2012 and 2013.some of the caregivers i know sais that its just ok as long as i will continue to be employed to them
Well then submit your application. CIC will just send you a letter if they needed additional document once they opened your file