+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

omolola

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
jubear said:
Omolola,

If you are sure that you submitted the application on his behalf, then yes submit the CSE as the representative. However, if you submitted separately, then each of you should submit a CSE.

As a reminder, to be a representative is NOT the same as giving authorization to someone else to receive information about the application. Those are two different things. So be sure before you submit the CSE.

"Online Temporary Residence - Work Permit"

Cheers!

thanks I feel the IMM5476 form, I summit his application undermine CIC. we did a family application

omolola

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
Dear Jubear, i feel the form imm5713 family representaion is it as the same as representative or authorisation.

I2

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes, you are right both are the same

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
omolola said:
Dear Jubear, i feel the form imm5713 family representaion is it as the same as representative or authorisation.
Omolola,

If you applied using one MyCIC account, then use IMM5713. At a glance, the forms may look the same but not really if you take more time to further look at their details.

Cheers!

csqgreen

Nov 24, 2015
I applied on Aug.19th, I also forgot to submit the stamps and visas pages, and I re-submitted via CSE yesterday. How long it will take CSE to send them to CIC? Will my application be affected? Will they reject my application? So worried....

henry786

Nov 19, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Im new to this forum. Here is my timeline:

Applied: July 23rd
Paid : full fee $255
Blank updates: 22nd oct, 19 Nov
PGWP Approval: 20th Nov
Mail Delivery: Still waiting
Total Processing Time: 118 days

I will apply for TRV soon and I will update my timeline for it here.

Good luck to everyone and specially to May and early June applicants.

VPoutine

Sep 30, 2015
Netz,

Yeah, thinking about it drives me crazy. 6 months is 0.5 year. An average life length of an individual is what 60-70 years?
If we have to spend a 120th part of our entire life waiting for 1 single paper. I just wonder if its worth it at all.. =)

Netz said:
May 16th applicant and wait game is neva ending..

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
When I login my account the column changed from submitted to updated, but when I clicked in nothing happened…..what this mean? Anyone knows??

But at least they changed to something other than submitted. I applied on may 10th :'( :'( :'(

may2015

Nov 22, 2015
jiajialin92 said:
When I login my account the column changed from submitted to updated, but when I clicked in nothing happened…..what this mean? Anyone knows??

But at least they changed to something other than submitted. I applied on may 10th :'( :'( :'(
Based on various experiences shared in this forum, that usually means your application will get approved in the next day or so.