+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
may2015 said:
Based on various experiences shared in this forum, that usually means your application will get approved in the next day or so.

I login again ....it change back to submitted .......... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

jubear

May 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick note to those who flagpoled.

If you withdrew your online PGWP application after a FP, you should know that full refunds are starting to roll-out.

Cheers!

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Based on various user profiles, I guess i have to wait too long :'( :'( :'(. cuz I submitted on 2nd October.
the only thing that is relaxing is that the waiting time is gradually decreasing. and its 110 days as per cic website. ::) ::)
fingers crossed, i hope i'd be getting mine soon :-X :-X

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
jubear said:

Hello everyone,

This is just a quick note to those who flagpoled.

If you withdrew your online PGWP application after a FP, you should know that full refunds are starting to roll-out.

Cheers!

You rock ! ;D ;D

kalum55

Oct 28, 2015
Applied May/17
Approved Nov/25
192 days

Contact your MP, they are really helpful, and be patient, you will got yours soon!

Question here: can anyone show me how to check if the permit mailed or not? Thanks.

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
kalum55 said:
Applied May/17
Approved Nov/25
192 days

Contact your MP, they are really helpful, and be patient, you will got yours soon!

Question here: can anyone show me how to check if the permit mailed or not? Thanks.
Did you have to pay the extra $100 ? Am may 16th and am still waiting

zhouyvan

Sep 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2015
AOR Received.
Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Juin 2016
Passport Req..
waiting
Applied: Online Aug 20th
Blank Update: ......
Paid : Paid $255 in full
PGWP Approval: Not yet
Mail Delivery: Not yet

....regret that I didn't go to flag-polling

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I would like to share my timeline for all you guys. I also want to thank for all of you, especially Jubear, and good luck for all who still waiting for PGWP

My timeline
PGWP : applied May 15th (pay only $155)
Updated: monthly blanked and ... who cares
Requested for extra $100: Sep 21 (pay online and upload receipt through MyCIC account)
Approved : Oct 9, file closed on Oct 10
Mail deliver on Oct 16
TRV Applied on Oct 16 (Online)
Update: 5 times
Request for passport Nov 18 ( this make no sense here since CIC website indicated 17 days and some of applicants can get this within a week!)
Passport sent to Ottawa by Canada Post Xpresspost (Nov 18 and they get it in Nov 19)
Approved: today Nov 25
Tracking number available : today at 5:52 pm
Mail deliver: Hope I can get this tomorrow or on Friday

My experience with CIC this year is ... so bad. I don't know why they delay my application for both. After the PGWP, I think I am not going to believe what CIC has told on their website. I initially want to book my flight on mid November but some thing wrong just crossed my mind. Then, I re-book my flight on Dec 1st and s*** happens again. I don't know why CIC, once again, take a month to process an should-be-2 weeks online application. Luckily, I can get this before my flight on Tuesday but the time is so close!!!

I strongly suggest that TRV applicant should wait for passport request before booking any flight. If you cannot buy cheap ticket, you should spend more than a month before booking the ticket. In my case, It took me 1 1/2 month to get TRV.

NT2015

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
I would like to share my timeline for all you guys. I also want to thank for all of you, especially Jubear, and good luck for all who still waiting for PGWP

My timeline
Requested for extra $100: Sep 21 (pay online and upload receipt through MyCIC account)
Mail deliver on Oct 16
Request for passport Nov 18 ( this make no sense here since CIC website indicated 17 days and some of applicants can get this within a week!)
Passport sent to Ottawa by Canada Post Xpresspost (Nov 18 and they get it in Nov 19)

My experience with CIC this year is ... so bad. I don't know why they delay my application for both. After the PGWP, I think I am not going to believe what CIC has told on their website. I initially want to book my flight on mid November but some thing wrong just crossed my mind. Then, I re-book my flight on Dec 1st and s*** happens again. I don't know why CIC, once again, take a month to process an should-be-2 weeks online application. Luckily, I can get this before my flight on Tuesday but the time is so close!!!

I strongly suggest that TRV applicant should wait for passport request before booking any flight. If you cannot buy cheap ticket, you should spend more than a month before booking the ticket. In my case, It took me 1 1/2 month to get TRV.

kalum55

Oct 28, 2015
ruue said:
Did you have to pay the extra $100 ? Am may 16th and am still waiting
Yeah, they ask me to pay the 100$ on Nov/17th, and ask me to pay it before Nov/24th, and 25th I got mine approved.

xiaopan

Star Member
Sep 24, 2015
Thanks for sharing! I just submitted my TRV application online. Yea, I will book my flight until my passport returns.... based on your advice.

NT2015 said:

My timeline
Mail deliver on Oct 16