+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

pgpgwp

Nov 17, 2015
ndrs11 said:
anyone else getting this error when trying to check on their application status bar?

"Error loading Status table: 502 Bad Gateway"
Got that message yesterday night and today morning, with the Detail status in the home screen shifting between Updated and Submitted. Finally the home screen status says "Approved"!! :) hope the wait is over..!! Though the status in the application page still says Open and Decision Not Started.. I'm assuming that will change soon and I will get the confirmation letter soon..

hdizzle

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Hey guys,

Does getting two blank updates mean anything? Status and everything is still the same on the website. Should I call CIC to ask? It hasn't been 110 days for me yet though.

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
Finally approved!!!!!! , after I call cic today and she told me that my application was send to further review....I don’t know how to describe that kind of feeling, my world turn into black, I'm helpless. But when I login after few hours, it shows update again, and i refresh turns to approved. yes, don't be scared whatever cic BS about it. your day will come too.

I'm applied on may 10th , got black update NOV 25 !

thank you everyone, be positive. :)

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
Finally approved!!!!!! , after I call cic today and she told me that my application was send to further review....I don’t know how to describe that kind of feeling, my world turn into black, I'm helpless. But when I login after few hours, it shows update again, and i refresh turns to approved. yes, don't be scared whatever cic BS about it. your day will come too.

I'm applied on may 10th , got black update NOV 25 !

thank you everyone, be positive.

jiajialin92

Aug 12, 2015
hdizzle said:
Hey guys,

Does getting two blank updates mean anything? Status and everything is still the same on the website. Should I call CIC to ask? It hasn't been 110 days for me yet though.
well, they checking your application~might change by tmr. :)

livials

Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys,

is there anybody have the same situation with me?
I applied PGWP through online at June 26, 2015. and paid the right
I received blank update e-mail from cic every month.
I checked that the cic is working on applications submitted on July 25, 2015, however, my application has not been approval and it is still in OPEN status.

I called cic call center 2 weeks ago they said they have sent an e-mail to the office and reminder them to hear my case, but my application is still in OPEN status.....

Is there something wrong with my application?

livials

Sep 29, 2015
Hi guys,

I applied PGWP through online at June 26, 2015. and paid the right amount
I checked that the cic is working on applications submitted on July 25, 2015, however, my application has not been approval and it is still in OPEN status.

I called cic call center 2 weeks ago they said they have sent an e-mail to the office and reminder them to hear my case, but my application is still in OPEN status.....

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
livials said:
Hi guys,

If you read the forum, you will understand that even not all early May applicants get their permits. The only way is wait.

ruue

Nov 20, 2015
Hi Everyone...

For all those who paid the extra $100 without getting the request from CIC how did you make the payment

Please please advice and were do l pay and how do l send the receipt to CIC if they have not yet sent me the request?

Applied May 16th

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
livials said:
Hi guys,

Hi, you are not alone. I also applied on June 26th and still waiting. I have been getting regular blank updates every month. When I contacted CIC, got similar reply as you recieved.

Dustiezz

Nov 26, 2015
Guys, here's my timeline PLEASE READ THIS:

Applied: May 3rd, 2015
Blank Updates: 1 every month
Request for $100: August 18th
Approval: Nov 26th, 2015 (203 DAYS!! ALL TIME RECORD(?), I THINK)
Mail Delivery: Sent out on Nov 26th so hopefully soon

I am another one of you guys who has been through the same pain, but for a bit longer I suppose. It took ALMOST 7 MONTHS (1 week short) for my case to come into approval today on November 26th. I'm assuming it's an all time high in this category (nothing to be proud of though!). All I wanted to share with you guys is not to lose hope and to be patient. I know you've probably been told this many times, but I'm certain yours is just around the corner; it's just the matter of time and well for the most part, "LUCK" if you will...I guess if May applicants were lucky this wouldn't even happen to them. A few of my friends applied in late June and got theirs about a month ago and that's when I wanted to give up.

Regardless of all the troubles this unexpected has caused me, I'm still thankful that I received it. My case is rather very complicated due to the fact that I had to leave Canada before my approval because of family emergency. This made me lose my implied status which I was not worried about much since I didn't even have a TRV to get back to Canada, so all I could do was to wait the endless days and keep logging in to myCIC account every single day hoping that boring "Submitted" status would change to "Approved". And finally today, the wait is over. Now I gotta apply for a TRV from outside the country and then I will be able to go back! All this in addition to many job opportunities that I've missed so far... My intake from this rather bitter experience is that things do happen for a reason and for me, it provided more than enough time to spend with my family since I have been able to see them only for a week or so every year, for the past 6 years!!!

This forum kept me hopeful and sane and I knew one day it would be my turn. Special thanks to JUBEAR and all other for moral support and for keeping us from going insane; it was much needed.

Best of luck to all of you guys and I hope you all have a happy time and a great future in this beautiful country!
Cheers...

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
mumbaikar said:
Hi, you are not alone. I also applied on June 26th and still waiting. I have been getting regular blank updates every month. When I contacted CIC, got similar reply as you recieved.
Same here, also applied on June 26th and still waiting! I guess that was not a good day to apply..