+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Let's share timeline, PGWP March applicant

stinson24

Sep 9, 2015
Sarir11 said:
Congrats!
By the way did u get ur medical request?!
I have not yet received my AOR though!!
I applied 11th May. So it took a whole 6 months.

No medical request yet. AOR since 21st August.

zsquare

Oct 23, 2015
guillecr said:
Just to update....=( May 2nd Applicant STILL WAITING

Anyone around that date that still waiting?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Contact CIC technical team to know if there is a glitch with your account - since officer at the airport told you that your application is approved.

I am May 12th/13th applicant but there is no update from CIC. :(

Nov 7, 2015
hii,
I applied for post graduate work permit on 21st may 2015.But I received an email from cic office for withdrawal of my application on 21st of September 2015. I immediately called cic office that why you sent me this e-mail for withdrawal.Then they said you already have work permit but I never applied for work permit before. After some days i called CIC office again then they said your application have been mixed with someone else with same name.The call center ensure me that your application will be process according to normal processing time, and someone from cic call center said that they have notified the CIC office regarding this mistake . But it has been a month now but CIC Office haven't respond to my complaint. I called cic call center again on 4th November 2015 now and i got to know that they have made my case more worse. the cic call center told me they leave many massage to cic but they are not responding. I never expected this kind of childish behavior from cic office. i can lose my job due to this mix up because my employer asking me for work permit at the end of November. if any face this problem before please give suggestion what i have to do in this condition.

chiliwilli

Aug 24, 2015
needPermit said:
I contacted her office too and the manager from her office has been helping me since late October. Really nice guy.
Yes, he is very nice guy, William. I hope he will not be so nice with CIC. ;D

angelaj

Sep 30, 2015
Am11 said:
no ,it is just needed to enter Canada , So as long as you are visa exempt country you don't need it.
Hope that helps..Good luck.. :)
Thank you Am 11 for your answer, that totally helped me :) !!!

kristianvassilev

Jan 5, 2015
guillecr said:
Just to update....=( May 2nd Applicant STILL WAITING

Anyone around that date that still waiting?

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

May 5 applicant.
paid $100 on Aug. 20
Blank update on Oct. 31
Still waiting...
Separated from my wife for 6 months now. She can't apply for OWP before I get my PGWP. :(

Sarir11

Star Member
Jul 31, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
NS
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
Doc's Request.
04-03-2016 / Asked for IMM5669 to be filled again
AOR Received.
09-11-2015
Med's Request
31-01-2016 / RPRF: 02-02-2016
Med's Done....
09-02-2016 / Med Received 03-03-2016
Passport Req..
19-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
stinson24 said:
I applied 11th May. So it took a whole 6 months.

No medical request yet. AOR since 21st August.
What a coincidence I got my AOR today
But I cannot log into cease, could you? I need to change my address as I moved to a new place

pgwp2015

Oct 21, 2015
Finally got approved !! :) thanks a lot Jubear for this forum as it kept my hope alive...here is my timeline:
Applied: May 15th, 2015
Blank Updates: June 25, June 31
Paid $100: September 15th
Approval: 9th November, 2015 (evening around 3:45, the status on CIC acc homepage was changed from approved to "updated" and then after half an hour it changed to approved)
Mail Delivery: not yet

i cant even count how many times i visited this forum and cic website in a day..CIC just made our lives stressful without any reason to do so..But just keep your hope alive and i pray everybody get it soon..thanks again guys

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Finally got PGWP approved. My timeline as follow:

Applied: May 12th, 2015
Blank Update: almost every month
Paid $100: September 3th
Approval: 9th November, 2015
Mail Delivery: not yet

Almost half year waiting, I am lucky I have a job and incomes to support myself living in Toronto. Good luck everyone!
Now waiting for the paper and going to apply visa for travel.

cmcomic

Nov 10, 2015
Hi everyone,
I am new here.
I got a problem.
I change my address two month ago (both online and by call verfied).
Then I moved out my old address.
I get it approved last week, but it still shown the old address in the pdf file online.
Then I make serveral calls this week to make sure where it will be sent. :(
The reply is that they wont check this kind of serious questions by phone, the only thing they could do is to wait 6 weeks if I still dont get it. :'(
Anyone have the same problem?
Thank you so mcuh.
Looking forward your reply.

Batman4789

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
can someone tell me how long will it take to get PGWP mail delivery? and i have question can we apply TRV online once it get approved can we get that stamp by flagpole????

mets15

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Batman4789 said:
can someone tell me how long will it take to get PGWP mail delivery? and i have question can we apply TRV online once it get approved can we get that stamp by flagpole????
No, TRV is done via mail or online only. It has to go to CPC-Ottawa :(