14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
needPermit said:
Congratulations to all those who got their PGWP recently. :D :D :D I applied on May 15, still no update or request for that additional $100 receipt. Only got an email saying that the fees receipt of $100 is attached to my application, which i don't know means anything. :mad:
Same is the case for me, applied 10th may and I got the email saying the fee receipt of 100$ has been attached to the application after I paid by CSE. Hope I get approved soon.

needPermit

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
swprox said:
Same is the case for me, applied 10th may and I got the email saying the fee receipt of 100$ has been attached to the application after I paid by CSE. Hope I get approved soon.
Yeah, I am not sure though that should we still expect the $100 receipt or will CIC go for direct approval. From the posts here, it doesn't seem that a lot of people got that acknowledgement email. I could be wrong.

ange21

Sep 2, 2015
Guys, Thank you all contributing to this amazing thread. Its really helpful.

Here is the my timeline:

Applied - 20 May
Paid - $155 at the time of application
Blank Updates - 31st July, Aug 6
No request for the $100 additional payment as of Sept 2. (106 Days)

Question -
I have paid $100 through online payment system last sunday. But, I am bit confused on uploading the receipt to CSE.
There are fields Client Id, Address etc. on that receipt.
Are they required field?
If yes, should I simply edit that in word or should I print that receipt and then fill it manually with pen and then submit to CSE?
Or can I directly upload that receipt to CSE without filling out any information?

Thanks so much in advance.

ange21

Sep 2, 2015
needPermit said:
Yeah, I am not sure though that should we still expect the $100 receipt or will CIC go for direct approval. From the posts here, it doesn't seem that a lot of people got that acknowledgement email. I could be wrong.
Can I bother to ask you something? When you got receipt from online payment system for the payment, Did you filled out your information on the receipt before uploading it to CSE (by info - I mean Client Id, Address, DOB, postal code, phone etc.)

Thanks so much.

jlsm

May 4, 2015
Seems like May 20 something applicants got approved already, congrats.
Mine from May 7, still nothing

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
ange21 said:
Can I bother to ask you something? When you got receipt from online payment system for the payment, Did you filled out your information on the receipt before uploading it to CSE (by info - I mean Client Id, Address, DOB, postal code, phone etc.)

Thanks so much.
Hey, yes I also uploaded the receipt, and I did fill out client ID (UCI) and my file number along with phone number, and DOB. I don't remember it asking for the address though ? If it asked, I must have filled it out. I got my attachment confirmation email after 4 days I guess after submitting the receipt.

swprox

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2010
IELTS Request
Med's Request
14-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-08-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-09-2010
LANDED..........
16-09-2010
needPermit said:
Yes, this is what I was thinking, as in those of us who got the receipt acknowledgement maybe won't be asked to attach the 100$ receipt again seperately now.

shinksy

Sep 3, 2015
yukiyuki111 said:
Hello everyone, I submitted my application on March 19th, at that time I didn't notice that I have to pay another $100. After I submitted my application and I found there was no place for me to pay/ Upload anything. Besides I didn't have any feedback form cic yet. I'm quite nervous, could you please share the timeline of your application. Thanks~~

I am in a bit of conundrum myself. I got an offer right as soon as I was done school for May 1st and I started working on May4th because of the holiday break the company I used to work for (I was fired on July 31 the day my initial Study Permit expired and it has remark that I can work full-time during scheduled breaks). I didn't receive my confirmation of completion(showing that I have graduated) on time so I started working on May 4th. I got my letter on May 12th from the university and I applied that day for pgwp.

Also at that time, I didn't know there was an extra $100 I had to pay and having heard from my friend that it is now $255. I paid the $100 just a couple of days ago. It now day 114 and my application is still open and I haven't heard anything back.

I am kind of freaking out and stressing out because I applied a week before I started working? I just want to know if anyone is in the same and what they think.

cloud588

Aug 20, 2015
:( I applied on April 30. Still heard nothing. As they start working on June applications, should I be worrying? Anyone the same situation, pls share.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Submitted with EE Application
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
cloud588 said:
:( I applied on April 30. Still heard nothing. As they start working on June applications, should I be worrying? Anyone the same situation, pls share.
same situation here, applied April 30.

Its frustrating, they have approved June 1 applicants and April guys are still waiting :(

needPermit

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2017
Nomination.....
02-05-2016
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
Med's Request
07-06-2017
Med's Done....
07-013-2017
swprox said:
Hey, yes I also uploaded the receipt, and I did fill out client ID (UCI) and my file number along with phone number, and DOB. I don't remember it asking for the address though ? If it asked, I must have filled it out. I got my attachment confirmation email after 4 days I guess after submitting the receipt.
Yes, as swprox answered, I printed out the blank receipt, filled in all the info and scanned it back. I then had the scanned copy of the receipt sent through CSE and got an email notification from CIC that my documents sent (receipt) has been received and attached to my application.

Cheers,
needPermit

MyCrowley

Jul 8, 2015
some updates from me.

MyCrowley
Applied: June 2nd (Full amount paid)
Monthly Updates: Monthly received, saying no updates
Blank Update: Received two since Aug 13th. It says I have update but when I log in to MyCIC, there's no updates at all.
Received another update email on Sept 3rd, logged in and it says application status: closed. the application has been approved.
Current Status: Approved on Sept 3rd (day 94)

chiliwilli

Aug 24, 2015
It is like the people who applied around middle of May and later, paying the full amount of 255$ at the moment of the application are getting the PGWP in these days.

While people who applied in April and first days of MAy (as I did) paying 155$ with the application and later the extra 100$ are suffering unfair delays.

They should know that we followed their instructions, which are causing us this long time to get the approval. I don't understand why they are working in june applications ehen they didnt solve the April ones.

Inadmissible

nrkamath

Aug 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I totally agree with you. We have now been waiting over 120 days. Its unbelievable.

chiliwilli said:
It is like the people who applied around middle of May and later, paying the full amount of 255$ at the moment of the application are getting the PGWP in these days.

While people who applied in April and first days of MAy (as I did) paying 155$ with the application and later the extra 100$ are suffering unfair delays.

They should know that we followed their instructions, which are causing us this long time to get the approval. I don't understand why they are working in june applications ehen they didnt solve the April ones.

Inadmissible