Med's Done....
02-05-2016
Passport Req..
28-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2016
postgrad said:
Hello,

I have a situation here. I contacted the CIC today, I have been told that my application has been flagged for an additional review. I applied on 27th may, paid 255 dollars in full. I had graduated in april and started working as of 1st may.
Is there anyone else who has had the same issue. I am kind of freaking out here, any kind of information will help.
Thanks
I have the similar situation. I applied on June 1 and don't have any blank updates in the recent 1-2 months. I called CIC this week and was told that my application was in process and under 2nd review. The call agent don't know the reason for additional review. And I was told that I should receive a response by Mid-December......

pgwp2015

Oct 21, 2015
Pratavetrik said:
Hello, my fellow-sufferers!

I've started to follow this forum not so long ago and would like to share my timeline:

Applied: May 15th, 2015
Blank updates: sometime in late August
Contact with CIC: Oct 23th & Oct 26th (they told me that the note of me not paying additional 100$ was in their system since August, but they simply forgot to ask for it)
Paid 100$: Today, Oct 29th through Online Payment System
Approved: In another life
Mail Delvery: There will be flying cars by then

Thanks.
I have very similar situation but haven't received the 100$ request (i paid it on my own last month and sent the receipt)
Blank updates: once every month
Contact with CIC: They said the 100$ receipt is attached to my application
Paid 100$: September, 15th (NO EMAIL RECEIVED TO PAY THE MONEY, proactively did it)
Approved: NOT YET
Mail Delivery: ----

TRIED CONTACTING MP BUT GOT AN EMAIL THAT SHE HAS NOT RESUMED THE OFFICE YET (because of elections recently, OUT OF LUCK FROM ALL SIDES I FEEL :()

Pratavetrik

Oct 29, 2015
pgwp2015 said:
I have very similar situation but haven't received the 100$ request (i paid it on my own last month and sent the receipt)
Paid 100$: September, 15th (NO EMAIL RECEIVED TO PAY THE MONEY, proactively did it)

TRIED CONTACTING MP BUT GOT AN EMAIL THAT SHE HAS NOT RESUMED THE OFFICE YET (because of elections recently, OUT OF LUCK FROM ALL SIDES I FEEL :()
Well, I haven't received the request either. Just did the same thing you did.

Contacted MP - no answer. Contacted PM even, back in the day - received a reply that they cannot do anything and forwarded my inquiry to Minister of Immigration. No answer.

There is no way out of it.

drigow2

Oct 3, 2015
Hey guys, my permit just got approved today, I'm so happy and I wish you all good luck, it was a 6 months wait and I'm glad it's done!

Applied: March 1st
Blank Update: July 15th
Request for $100: August 11th (Paid August 11th)
PGWP Approval: October 29th
Mail Delivery: Still waiting
Total Processing Time: 181 days (As of October 29th)

Jace

Oct 9, 2015
jubear said:
Jace,

Yes. When you paid for the OWP holders fee of $100, you received the Integrated Payment Revenue Management System (IPRMS) receipt in PDF format. Assuming that you filled in your particulars like UCI #, address, etc; you should now upload it in the space they provided you and then submit it. I hope that helps.

Cheers!

Hi jubear,

Thanks for your great help!

ccar

Oct 9, 2015
March 1st?????Oh god....Congratulation!!!!!!but...that reflects the fact that....i should wait for another 2-3 month before my pgwp approval...I applied on May 10th

drigow2 said:
Hey guys, my permit just got approved today, I'm so happy and I wish you all good luck, it was a 6 months wait and I'm glad it's done!

Alex Z

Star Member
Oct 23, 2015
drigow2 said:

OMG! MARCH?! Seriously, congratulations!!!!!!

nkhorasi

Oct 19, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-9-2016
Nomination.....
19-8-2016
AOR Received.
21-9-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
drigow2 said:

This and the changes to processing time today shows that things are getting little better. Keep fighting guys. Hoping to get our PGWP soon.

Batman4789

Star Member
Oct 25, 2015
pgwp2015 said:

hey i just got a receipt saying official receipt with a bar code and a number below... did u get any other receipt like "Integrated Payment Revenue Management System (IPRMS) receipt " ( like jubear say??)

kinkiww

Oct 22, 2015
pgwp2015 said:

ME TOO! The MP i contacted also send me the same message. So right now, I have nothing to do, but wait and pray.

Pratavetrik

Oct 29, 2015
drigow2 said:

Are you sure it's March you applied, not May? 181 days from today is May 1st.

Slimteddy

Oct 26, 2015
Pratavetrik said:
Hello, my fellow-sufferers!

I've started to follow this forum not so long ago and would like to share my timeline:

Blank updates: sometime in late August
Contact with CIC: Oct 23th & Oct 26th (they told me that the note of me not paying additional 100$ was in their system since August, but they simply forgot to ask for it)
Paid 100$: Today, Oct 29th through Online Payment System
Approved: In another life
Mail Delvery: There will be flying cars by then

Hi Pratavetrik,

I am a May 15th applicant too. Was wondering you paid the $100 through CSE or requested by CIC?
Thanks.

Thanks.