Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a medical request for my dependent ,this medical request is the second one, I don't know if I need a police check For my dependent. Has anyone receive a second medical request ?

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
I have a medical request for my dependent ,this medical request is the second one, I don't know if I need a police check For my dependent. Has anyone receive a second medical request ?
Why they request second time medical for your dependant?

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok..if your dependant are below 18 then i think they don't need any police check...
Ok, fine , my dependent is over 18 , I think it is just medical request

Em11

Jan 28, 2016
I got AIP in October 2017 and currently waiting for medical request for spouse? how long is average timeline to receive MR after AIP.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
This is my updated timeline:
PR/OWP April 3rd 2017
OWP. May 3rd 2017
Eligibility Dec 7, 2017
Medical Request 2 Children Jan 8, 2018

I am continuing to pray and let God do a great work on this application. I have to say when you relax and just pray God does come through! I know my application will be finalized very soon. So I am thank the Lord Jesus in advance!!!

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
One thing i advice people to do is follow up with the various offices. When medical is done i will follow up on that too with Vegreville in Canada. Sometimes we are afraid but asking the right questions is never wrong.

Reactions: Dimi2015

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
This is my updated timeline:
PR/OWP April 3rd 2017
OWP. May 3rd 2017
Eligibility Dec 7, 2017
Medical Request 2 Children Jan 8, 2018

I am continuing to pray and let God do a great work on this application. I have to say when you relax and just pray God does come through! I know my application will be finalized very soon. So I am thank the Lord Jesus in advance!!!
Congratulations!

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
still waiting for the interview letter and them to complete the process. The waiting is killing us! I am just worried as we need to get my wifes OHIP back up and running asap and we cant do that until she gets the PR.

Does anyone know if we can try to get the OHIP with the eligibility letter?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
still waiting for the interview letter and them to complete the process. The waiting is killing us! I am just worried as we need to get my wifes OHIP back up and running asap and we cant do that until she gets the PR.

As far as i know you can use the Eligibility letter

Reactions: joeythecat

Em11

Jan 28, 2016

yes Joey she can get her OHIP with the eligibility letter. I extended mine In October after I got the eligibility letter.

Reactions: joeythecat

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
OK AMAZING guys, This is why I love this site! I will take her to the office and get it renewed. Also, after the eligibility letter how long was it before the letter for the interview? We got ours on Nov 30th and are still waiting

Vnstfbn98

Jan 12, 2018
Hi everyone.
I just wanted to share my timeline.
Applied for pr : July 2017
Received Owp: October 2017
Eligibility letter for pr: January 2018

Does anyone knows what happens after the eligibility letter? Am I supposed to get medical exams? I thought live in caregiver didn’t have to take their exams again.
How long after the eligibility letter people get their pr?
Good luck to everyone who is waiting on their pr!