Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Joey. I got 3 emails yesterday. Eligibility Pass, invitation pre arrival and the 3rd says OS examination Dependant?

I checked it on my mobile but unable to open it. Is it a document that can be opened?
Wow, they are fast now, it is good for us.

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
Hi Joey. I got 3 emails yesterday. Eligibility Pass, invitation pre arrival and the 3rd says OS examination Dependant?

I checked it on my mobile but unable to open it. Is it a document that can be opened?
That's good news...congratulations!

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016

Yes you should be able to open them from the cic site on a computer, just tells you that you are eligible to apply for PR. I have read that usually it take about 2 weeks to get totally approved and have an interview scheduled. It has been about 2 weeks and we have not got anything else. Also my wife has a friend that got her eligibility letter about a month ago and has received nothing else yet.

is there anyone who knows about the process that can comment on how long we will wait for the interview to be scheduled?

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
I finally opened the emails. The most important thing is the eligibility Letter and the Instructions to embassy oversea to do background checks and medical exam for my dependants.

I emailed the embassy in my home country asking about my childrens medical request.

Reactions: joeythecat

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi everyone,
I just want to share my timeline
July 2015- pass my application for pr & owp
August 2,- eligibility letter
Oct 20,2015-receive owp
April 2016- receive medical exam for my husband and additional document
Nov.3 - re medical for my husband
Nov.18- decision made waiting for interview schedule
Dec.13- receive e mail for interview schedule which dec16 2017

I have a question does anyone here had interview on saturday 7:15 am in etobicoke????Because dec.16 is saturday..and also can anyone share the interview experience. I am married.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Oct 20,2015-receive owp

I have a question does anyone here had interview on saturday 7:15 am in etobicoke????Because dec.16 is saturday..and also can anyone share the interview experience. I am married.
Long time Waiting my friend, finally you got it. Can I ask you how many dependents do you have? And where are you from? My husband's medical will expired in the coming February, I don't know how long will we wait? Maybe one year according to you. Do you extend your open work permit again? My work permit will expired untilSeptember 2018. That is long time waiting. And how is your baby ?

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Oct 20,2015-receive owp

I think you need double check your date , maybe they send it wrong , you can call them double check that date is toronto time.

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
I already called the cic. I spoke with 2 agents and they say i need to go on the date of the interview. So i might just going there. My husband is in the philippines and i just gave birth here in canada last oct. 6.2017. My open will expire on june 2018.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already called the cic. I spoke with 2 agents and they say i need to go on the date of the interview. So i might just going there. My husband is in the philippines and i just gave birth here in canada last oct. 6.2017. My open will expire on june 2018.
are you by yourself to have baby, that is hard for you, congralation ,your husband will come soon.

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
Oct 20,2015-receive owp

Congratulations!!! God is good

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
Yes i am but my husband came here In Canada for 6 weeks.
One question did they send the medical request for your oversea dependant to your email? Or in the post to your husband in the philipines? My lawyer is telling me they send medical form in the post!!?? I am from Jamaica and i dont trust the postal system. Plus my dependants are minors?