Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
how are you now, my friend, do you have some update?
my husband received LC2 kit last october 3, 2017 then submitted on october 30, 2017 until now no AQR yet.

GodisGreat1

Aug 9, 2017
Hi everyone. Does the Etobicoke centre run inlanding interviews on Saturdays. A bit confused. Has anyone done inlanding interview on a Saturday?

Kindly let me know

Mark_mabanag

Aug 8, 2017
Hi po.

Married po ako andto asawa ko sa canada. british po sya, nakatanggap kmi ng email today nanghhingi sila ng fingerprint nya at nso birth certificate, eh wala naman po NSO ang UK kaya nalilito kami. May nakaexperience na ba ng ganito?

Also magandang senyales po ba na nanghihingi na sila ng fingerprints? Thanks po

Seiramae

Nov 4, 2015
Hi everyone. Does the Etobicoke centre run inlanding interviews on Saturdays. A bit confused. Has anyone done inlanding interview on a Saturday?

Kindly let me know
Hi there same with me i do have interview this coming saturday. So maybe its true because you are the 2nd i heard about having saturday schedule of interview.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my husband received LC2 kit last october 3, 2017 then submitted on october 30, 2017 until now no AQR yet.
What is AOR stand for? maybe we do not need that process, we only get dependents' medical request, and finish that one. Then waiting for Decision Made, and Interview, passport request.

Alireza_njm

Oct 22, 2017
Dear all,
Would you please guide me about my current status in work permit application? I want to know what exactly is being evaluated now? and what will be next stage?

My application status is as follows:
- Application status:
- Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
- Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Biometrics: Completed.
- Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

and My Timeline:
Submission Confirmation: Nov 19, 2017
Biometrics Collection Letter: Nov 20, 2017
Police Certificate Request: Nov 24, 2017
Giving Biometrics: Dec 4, 2017
Uploading Police Certificate: Dec 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your advice.

wangmin

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
Would you please guide me about my current status in work permit application? I want to know what exactly is being evaluated now? and what will be next stage?

My application status is as follows:
- Application status:
- Review of eligibility: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
- Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
- Biometrics: Completed.
- Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
- Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

and My Timeline:
Submission Confirmation: Nov 19, 2017
Biometrics Collection Letter: Nov 20, 2017
Police Certificate Request: Nov 24, 2017
Giving Biometrics: Dec 4, 2017
Uploading Police Certificate: Dec 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your advice.
I think you still have a long time to wait , if you apply it in newpath way , it is fast . If the old one , you need to wait they start process your application , and then wait then complete it .

Alireza_njm

Oct 22, 2017
I think you still have a long time to wait , if you apply it in newpath way , it is fast . If the old one , you need to wait they start process your application , and then wait then complete it .
Thank you so much for you reply.
As I mentioned in my timeline, I sent my online application one month ago (Nov, 19). So what do you mean by "newpath" and "old one"?
I just want to know what stage I am in? And what will happen next?

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
Thank you so much for you reply.
As I mentioned in my timeline, I sent my online application one month ago (Nov, 19). So what do you mean by "newpath" and "old one"?
I just want to know what stage I am in? And what will happen next?
Hello ...there are two types in new pathway...first is caring for children and second is caring for high needs....and old pathway is like live in caregiver....so in which pathway did you apply...?

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
still waiting on a meeting schedule date. last thing we got was a eligibility letter. I am wondering if they just sent that to everyone seeing as how that was the week that they came out with the news about pushing the applications through

esil

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
NOC Code......
6474 LCP Application ....PR/OWP
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 Refused app..: 20-Feb-2016 re-send app....: 25-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
IMM5406; 5669 Visa Officer :..... LZHL
AOR Received.
06-Apr-2016 OWP approved: 01-June-2016 PR Eligibility: 15-June-2016
File Transfer...
to Abu Dhabi 15-June-2016 PR Option1 old pathway
Med's Request
19-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
11-08-2018
LANDED..........
God's will
What is AOR stand for? maybe we do not need that process, we only get dependents' medical request, and finish that one. Then waiting for Decision Made, and Interview, passport request.
AOR stands for “Acknowledgment Of Receipt” after your dependent's filled up the forms. once submitted, CIC will contact your dependent's. that they received the (LC2) application form.

Last edited: