5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Saf_khan said:
I totally agree with Aquib, because this is basic requirement that you've to bring enough money to survive for atleast 6 months.
so, better to save your money initially and once you get the good job then its good time to study in Canada.......

But one thing i want to add here, its really very difficult to leave your home country if you are well settle there. like me, i'm doing very good in Bahrain already out of my home town but just for kids i've to take this decision. Friends, please help me to take this brave decision.
Hi Saf Khan,
if you are already doing well in your home town then you have to think twice, before making the move. if you have your spouse and she is working i will prefer one person comes and try to settle down beofre the other joins him or her. it will not be good for both of you to resign from work.

I am here already and it is a kid of difficult to get a job without canadian experience or certification. so please think carefully.

Yes there are survival jobs , but they are phsically demanding. hmmmmm it is not very easy to do a job to earn less than less that what you were earning and with hard labour.

Yes what keeps me going now is my daughter likes it here and i just tell myself i am here to support her study that is ok. She started school in April and so far so good, she is picking up very well.

So it is only my experience and all experiences are different.

hope it helps

Canadaforall.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on the jobs. I have seen some people are making $800 - $2,000 (rare) monthly. If someone has two or three jobs, s/he can earn $2,000 - $3,000 monthly.

ItsBeenLongNow said:
Dear Aqib, how much you think one can earn off the survival jobs?

thx

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
scorpion_ca said:
It depends on the jobs. I have seen some people are making $800 - $2,000 (rare) monthly. If someone has two or three jobs, s/he can earn $2,000 - $3,000 monthly.
Thanks scorpoi, appreciate it

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Aquib and Others

I got a job offer from Northern Edmonton .Right now i m in Toront and first they invite me for an interview then they offer me the job of my very own

field .Thanks to Almighty Allah ...Please remember me in your prayers.I will most likely to join them at the end of this month...

Regards

Khans

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Congrats, Khan.

khans said:
Dear Aquib and Others

I got a job offer from Northern Edmonton .Right now i m in Toront and first they invite me for an interview then they offer me the job of my very own

field .Thanks to Almighty Allah ...Please remember me in your prayers.I will most likely to join them at the end of this month...

Regards

Khans

Aycan1998

Oct 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Saf Khan,
if you are already doing well in your home town then you have to think twice, before making the move. if you have your spouse and she is working i will prefer one person comes and try to settle down beofre the other joins him or her. it will not be good for both of you to resign from work.

I am here already and it is a kid of difficult to get a job without canadian experience or certification. so please think carefully.

Yes there are survival jobs , but they are phsically demanding. hmmmmm it is not very easy to do a job to earn less than less that what you were earning and with hard labour.

Yes what keeps me going now is my daughter likes it here and i just tell myself i am here to support her study that is ok. She started school in April and so far so good, she is picking up very well.

So it is only my experience and all experiences are different.

hope it helps

Canadaforall.
Hi Canadaforall

I share the same sentiments. I too am "duking it out" because my daughter absolutely loves Canada. I am making substantially less than I did back home. I am glad I brought lots of money when I immigrated so I can still live a lifestyle similar to the lifestyle I lived prior to coming to Canada.

Absolutely love it myself. :D

Aycan

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations!

May I know the name of the position? Thanks!

khans said:
Dear Aquib and Others

Regards

Khans

newincalgary

Jun 6, 2013
khans said:
Dear Aquib and Others

Regards

Khans
Congratulations Khan!

Saf_khan

Star Member
May 23, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Skipped
LANDED..........
01-09-2013
Aycan1998 said:
Hi Canadaforall

I share the same sentiments. I too am "duking it out" because my daughter absolutely loves Canada. I am making substantially less than I did back home. I am glad I brought lots of money when I immigrated so I can still live a lifestyle similar to the lifestyle I lived prior to coming to Canada.

Absolutely love it myself. :D

Aycan
I do agree to both you of of you (Canadaforall & Aycan), but you know its been already 1 year i landed in Canada and came back. but now its time to go. BTW, i am already out of home town. i'm working in Bahrain for Japanese company. As you may aware that educational, medical facilities are not so good compare with CA. This is the real thing, which is in my mind to move permanetely with in this year.

please wish me good luck.
Thanks

newincalgary

Jun 6, 2013
Saf_khan said:
I do agree to both you of of you (Canadaforall & Aycan), but you know its been already 1 year i landed in Canada and came back. but now its time to go. BTW, i am already out of home town. i'm working in Bahrain for Japanese company. As you may aware that educational, medical facilities are not so good compare with CA. This is the real thing, which is in my mind to move permanetely with in this year.

please wish me good luck.
Thanks
Best of luck Saf_khan.

reddevil7281

Star Member
May 13, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1112 <br>ECA Docs Filed: 30-04-2013 <br>Docs Reached.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Complete.: 03-05-2013 <br>ECA Received..: 06-05-2013 <br>App. Sent.......: 07-05-2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App <br><br>App Returned: 22.07.2013 (NOC mismatch)
Sir Amikety! How are you? Hope things are well with you. I'm craving some more Calgary news :D

How's the summer? How are things looking for new immigrants? How are your studies going?

amikety

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2013
AOR Received.
2-2-2013
Med's Done....
12-10-2012
Passport Req..
9-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
7-08-2013
LANDED..........
7-08-2013
reddevil7281 said:
Sir Amikety! How are you? Hope things are well with you. I'm craving some more Calgary news :D

How's the summer? How are things looking for new immigrants? How are your studies going?
Summer has been crappy so far. Not very warm. But this is Canada.

Studies are good. Just passed my exam for Accounting. I hate accounting.

Everyone is preparing for Stampede here. The city will be a disaster for two weeks in July. I would like to go one year, but it's so expensive for just one day's ticket. Laugh at all the fake rednecks and see the horses. Wishful thinking!

The immigration thing has hit the skids. As you may know, CIC is going on strike to demand wage increases. Certain offices have already begun their strikes. I suspect Harper will issue a return to work order before too long - but for now some offices aren't moving at all. Bites for us waiting - although I completely support the workers in their rights to strike for better wages. Hopefully, the government can reach a deal with them quickly.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SUNCOR ENERGY FAMILY DAY
Sunday, July 7, 2013

9 a.m. to midnight
Free admission 6-9 a.m.
Free Morning show in the Grandstand 7:30 -10 a.m.
Free breakfast for the first 20,000 guests (7-9:30 a.m., Grandstand Courtyard)
Tickets distributed at Park entrances and are required to receive breakfast

http://cs.calgarystampede.com/info/deals-and-days/value-days.html

amikety said:
Everyone is preparing for Stampede here. The city will be a disaster for two weeks in July. I would like to go one year, but it's so expensive for just one day's ticket. Laugh at all the fake rednecks and see the horses. Wishful thinking!

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
newincalgary said:
Congratulations Khan!
Hi Newincalgary,
Welcome to Calgary. I am also in Calgary and doing the job hunting and it is not very easy. what about you? i know you just arrived and will soon start the job hunting.

Please sure your experience with me and if possible we can meet. my email is chedavidndoh50@yahoo.co.uk. I am waiting to hear from you.

Canadaforall.

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadaforall said:
Hi Newincalgary,
Welcome to Calgary. I am also in Calgary and doing the job hunting and it is not very easy. what about you? i know you just arrived and will soon start the job hunting.

Please sure your experience with me and if possible we can meet. my email is chedavidndoh50 @ yahoo.co.uk. I am waiting to hear from you.

Canadaforall.
Is getting survival job also not easy there in Calgary? or you are searching for your own profession? and whats ur NOC, thanks