Done upfront
Interview........
November 2016
Passport Req..
November 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 23, 2016
susanrichards2015 said:
Did they ask for a new schedule A as well because that seems to be the trend with the past few calls
OK so yes they also asked hubby for a schedule A form..3 passport photos...his passport...any photos from the wedding and after
..also any other proof as joint accounts..insurance policies etc...
So I'm gonna have to school hubby..lol

theHenrys24

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
Done upfront
File Transfer...
21 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
November 2016
Passport Req..
November 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 23, 2016

theHenrys24

Star Member
Aug 10, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
Done upfront
File Transfer...
21 Jan 2016
Med's Done....
Done upfront
Interview........
November 2016
Passport Req..
November 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
November 23, 2016
TRISHGD said:
Hey guys I have been MIA. On the immigration front. Hubby got an email from KVO today. His interview is set for mid November. Time to go coach him. I'm so happy :D :D :D
Congratulations :)

Tafari4

Jun 1, 2016
TRISHGD said:
Hey guys I have been MIA. On the immigration front. Hubby got an email from KVO today. His interview is set for mid November. Time to go coach him. I'm so happy :D :D :D
you just gave me a lot of hope :eek:

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
TRISHGD said:
Congrats!

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
susanrichards2015 said:
Congrats!! You just filed in February and have an interview? Wow...you're very lucky

Right!!!! I was so shocked!!!!!!

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
susanrichards2015 said:
Even with a signed affidavit (my case), they still requested it for the interview and emailed it in the confirmation for the interview that they wanted proof that the child had undergone a medical. They even sent a prefilled medical letter with the email containing all the child's info to take to the doctor. We clearly documented that we weren't able to get the child examined and had the statement sworn by a JP and they still called and asked.
They are so unpredictable. We sent in a signed affidavit as well and they mentioned nothing of those kids in our email for an interview just the two that are accompanying.

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
chucky44 said:
That was pretty fast i'm amaze

I'm so happy. Still praying and still keeping my fingers crossed

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
Please bring the following original documents:

 > Passport/Travel Document 

You must bring a copy of this letter with you to the High Commission. You will not be granted entry to the immigration section without it. No parking is available. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment in order to undergo the required security procedures. If you are late for your interview, you will not be admitted and your application could be refused.
Please note that all requested documents must be submitted to the receptionist when you check in for the interview. Documents not submitted prior to the interview may not be considered at the interview. All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

WAS ANYBODY ELSES EMAIL LIKE THIS? I'm trying to figure out if he's gonna do an interview or they just gonna stamp his passport.

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
Wow! I am in disbelief but soooo soooo very happy. It looks like KVO is on a roll this week! My hubby just called me saying he got a call from them a while ago. He has an interview for November as well. Thank you God, you are amazing! For everyone still waiting, don't worry. You're time will come sooner rather than later! :)

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
TRISHGD said:

You must bring a copy of this letter with you to the High Commission. You will not be granted entry to the immigration section without it. No parking is available. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment in order to undergo the required security procedures. If you are late for your interview, you will not be admitted and your application could be refused.
Please note that all requested documents must be submitted to the receptionist when you check in for the interview. Documents not submitted prior to the interview may not be considered at the interview. All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

WAS ANYBODY ELSES EMAIL LIKE THIS? I'm trying to figure out if he's gonna do an interview or they just gonna stamp his passport.
I think the email is pretty standard for everybody.

basl_jhjm

Dec 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2015
Interview........
November 22 2016
Passport Req..
November 22
VISA ISSUED...
November 22, 2016
LANDED..........
November 26. 2016
WOW. KVO is on the ball this week

Toyajagreen

Apr 2, 2016
TRISHGD said:

I applied a day before you, lol.
Our email said to bring passport/travel documents and updated proof like pictures, call logs, letters, etc. So I think I'll print all that off and bring it for my hubby.

Also, not sure who else's online application account looks like this but I found it strange that it still says background not started and it says they requesting additional documents and that an interview needs to be set up. Anyone else have that??

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
jacalinkup said:
They are so unpredictable. We sent in a signed affidavit as well and they mentioned nothing of those kids in our email for an interview just the two that are accompanying.
Yep she sure did ask him for it. A lady called and asked him to write everything down. She asked for updated police record, new schedule A, passport and proof of medical for child and she explicitly repeated proof of medical for child. We got an email with instrucroons for medical for child but never got any detailed email about appointment like the other's have. The email we got was about the medical. As well she didn't ask for any more pics or proof of relationship

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
jacalinkup said:
I think the email is pretty standard for everybody.
Never got this email lol. Just got told to write it all down lol only email was in reference to medical instructions for son