06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
susanrichards2015 said:
Yep she sure did ask him for it. A lady called and asked him to write everything down. She asked for updated police record, new schedule A, passport and proof of medical for child and she explicitly repeated proof of medical for child. We got an email with instrucroons for medical for child but never got any detailed email about appointment like the other's have. The email we got was about the medical. As well she didn't ask for any more pics or proof of relationship
We didn't get a request for pics either just schedule a's and passports with an appointment time. but we didn't get a call just the email maybe that's why. Who knows....it is such a guessing game with them.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
jacalinkup said:
We didn't get a request for pics either just schedule a's and passports with an appointment time. but we didn't get a call just the email maybe that's why.
Everyone's email says you can't get in without the letter. How is this man going to show up there with only what he was told over the phone. I think I should email them and ask for confirmation. They have no structure

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT/Extended until Aug/2017
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
TOMORROW WOULD BE NICE LOL
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
susanrichards2015 said:
Everyone's email says you can't get in without the letter. How is this man going to show up there with only what he was told over the phone. I think I should email them and ask for confirmation. They have no structure
Talk about no structure, how could they bypass some November applicants and go straight to Feb no offence to those that got called I'm glad that your journey is almost over but I applied beginning of Nov and was just bypassed like woah definitely not a good feeling.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
impatientwife said:
Talk about no structure, how could they bypass some November applicants and go straight to Feb no offence to those that got called I'm glad that your journey is almost over but I applied beginning of Nov and was just bypassed like woah definitely not a good feeling.
I agree and again this isn't an attack on any Feb ppl. It's messed up how they fly right over ppl who have been waiting for a year and contact those who just applied this year. It''s like a slap in the face.

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
impatientwife said:
That's how i felt when Nov people were getting called before me. it sucks. but it what it is. your time will soon come!

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
susanrichards2015 said:
My husband only received a call, no letter or email and he had interview Monday. Happy people are getting calls so early, but it really isn't fair some people wait almost 14 months (like myself) and still no answer as yet...

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
jacalinkup said:
That's how i felt when Nov people were getting called before me. it sucks. but it what it is. your time will soon come!
It is what it is because there's nothing I can do about, October/Nov ok close enough but a 3 month jump that's huge again not trying to rain on anyone's parade but I just had to let my feelings out.

susanrichards2015

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Please Lord
Spartabarbiie said:
My husband only received a call, no letter or email and he had interview Monday. Happy people are getting calls so early, but it really isn't fair some people wait almost 14 months (like myself) and still no answer as yet...
Your husband never got an email? He just went and said he had an interview and no problems getting in?

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
susanrichards2015 said:
Your husband never got an email? He just went and said he had an interview and no problems getting in?
Yep! Buzzer to push outside the embassy and they check to see if your name is on the docket and his was.... these people have ZERO method to their madness ... also, just so people are aware you cannot bring your phone in and you shouldn't arrive more than 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment or you have to stand outside… Also the interviewer is sitting on the other side of the glass wall, and the person being interviewed has to stand for the whole duration of the interview

TRISHGD

Apr 14, 2016
Brampton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston
App. Filed.......
02-02-2016
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
File Transfer...
21-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-10-2015 (extended until July 25,2017)
Interview........
24-11-2016
Passport Req..
24-11-2016 (arrived @ KVO on 04-12-2016)
I wasn't gonna post my interview because I didn't want those who applied before me to feel anyway. I hope you hear from KVO soon

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
Spartabarbiie said:
Yep! Buzzer to push outside the embassy and they check to see if your name is on the docket and his was.... these people have ZERO method to their madness ... also, just so people are aware you cannot bring your phone in and you shouldn't arrive more than 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment or you have to stand outside… Also the interviewer is sitting on the other side of the glass wall, and the person being interviewed has to stand for the whole duration of the interview
How long was the interview if you don't mind me asking.

impatientwife

Jan 28, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-11-2015
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
File Transfer...
25-01-2016
Med's Done....
Interview........
06/12/2016
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
ON SPOT ☺☺☺
LANDED..........
Already Did
TRISHGD said:
I wasn't gonna post my interview because I didn't want those who applied before me to feel anyway. I hope you hear from KVO soon
My girl be happy and rejoice I'm happy for you I truly am, my post wasn't taking jabs at anyone personally the system is the one I have issue with none of us have control about when we get called. #Congrats.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
TRISHGD said:
Don't feel badly posting at all, this is not your doing! This happens all too often and it's KVO that's the problem. They should be fair and equal across the board, in all aspects… They sent emails to some people they call others they don't give all the information upfront make people come all the way there and they're missing papers all because they didn't communicate properly… There's so many issues with this process

jacalinkup

Jan 13, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-15
AOR Received.
14-12-15
File Transfer...
23-12-15
Med's Done....
06-04-16
Passport Req..
Praying Soon.
VISA ISSUED...
Praying Soon.
LANDED..........
Praying Soon.
TRISHGD said:
Don't feel bad it is out of your hands it just really sucks for the ones who applied before you and haven't heard anything. I wish they processed it in the order that they came in versus whatever they are doing now.

Spartabarbiie

Feb 25, 2016
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2, 2015
File Transfer...
November 12, 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
jacalinkup said:
How long was the interview if you don't mind me asking.
Approx 25 mins