Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
Sept. 10, 2013 and "in process" Sept. 24, 2013
File Transfer...
March 28, 2013 (sponsor approval confirmed)
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 7, 2013 - Thank you Jesus!
VISA ISSUED...
Nov. 4, 2013 - Thank you Lord
LANDED..........
Dec. 14, 2013 - Praise God. PR Card Feb. 14, 2014
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
thank you 2H1L and His1&Only! I'm sad I didn't know this existed until now. I did show my friend last night who just sent her paperwork in for her husband in Trinidad though. Hope she finds a Trini Fam!
Hello JANAIDIAN MRS and please tell your friend we do have a POS thread and my hubby is from Trini as well and landed Dec. 2013. We would be pleased to help her on her journey. The Kingston and POS threads are very close and share and support each other. Your friend can also check out our POS spreadsheet at the bottom of my post. Our visa office (VO) thankfully has also been moving pretty fast the last 6-8 months so tell your friend if her application is solid and she pays all the fees upfront - which I recommend to everyone if they can do it - then her journey will hopefully be a lot faster than the time they are showing on the CIC website. Blessings to you and your friend as well. Shout out to all the JA ladies too :p!!!

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
BullsBelle said:
HELLO FAM,

IT HAS BEEN 3 MONTHS SINCE I HAVE BEEN BACK ON HERE. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN... ALL MY FILE SAYS IS APPLICATION RECEIVED OCT 22, 2013. MY RPRF HAS NOT BEEN PAID YET, BUT I AM GONNA JUST PAY IT THIS WEEK AND NOT WAIT FOR THEM TO ASK. IS THIS NORMAL TO NOT HEAR ANYTHING AT ALL FROM KINGSTON AFTER SO MANY MONTH? ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT? OR DO I JUST WAIT? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Nothing on my e-cas changed until I happened to look the day before my hubby got a letter asking for the new police record check. And that was the only correspondence we got after my letter approving my sponsorship. So I am waiting again... this time impatiently... come ooooonnnnnnn.

I am slowly going crazy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 switch. Crazy going slowly am I 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, switch. :mad: :( :eek: 8) :eek: ???

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do & request for more years info on History: March 26, 2014 (they received March 31, 2013)
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
CdnandTrini said:
Hello JANAIDIAN MRS and please tell your friend we do have a POS thread and my hubby is from Trini as well and landed Dec. 2013. We would be pleased to help her on her journey. The Kingston and POS threads are very close and share and support each other. Your friend can also check out our POS spreadsheet at the bottom of my post. Our visa office (VO) thankfully has also been moving pretty fast the last 6-8 months so tell your friend if her application is solid and she pays all the fees upfront - which I recommend to everyone if they can do it - then her journey will hopefully be a lot faster than the time they are showing on the CIC website. Blessings to you and your friend as well. Shout out to all the JA ladies too :p!!!
I just let her know. Do you have a link to the specific thread for the POS peeps? I sent her a link to the general forums page.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
I just let her know. Do you have a link to the specific thread for the POS peeps? I sent her a link to the general forums page.
Here is the link to the POS thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t42874.0.html

:D

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
Here you go J-MRS - http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/port-of-spain-office-trinidad-and-tobago-t42874.7875.html

This link will take her to the most recent page #526 (the highest number - the oldest post is the lowest page number) and she can read backwards from there as much as she wants. It is good to do this as many questions can get answered just by looking back on the thread, plus it is interesting to read about the other members stories. Dates are always located at the top of the posts and you can send personal messages (PMs) as well if you have a specific question or comment to just one person vs. the whole thread. Soon you will both be experts and answering questions for those that come behind you!! ;D Blessings.

CdnandTrini

Champion Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
App. Filed.......
Feb. 7, 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nevaeha said:
Here is the link to the POS thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t42874.0.html

:D
Miss Nev!!! :D How's it all going with you and hubby? Today is the 4 month anniversary since my guy landed and many thrills and chills with adjusting but it's all good. To God be the glory and to the wives be the patience :p. Blessings my dear.

Nevaeha

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 12, 2012
Doc's Request.
Police certificate re-do: Feb 25, 2013
AOR Received.
June 6, 2012
Med's Done....
January 9, 2012 Medical extension: Feb 25, 2013
Passport Req..
December 6, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 12, 2013
LANDED..........
December 25, 2013
CdnandTrini said:
Miss Nev!!! :D How's it all going with you and hubby? Today is the 4 month anniversary since my guy landed and many thrills and chills with adjusting but it's all good. To God be the glory and to the wives be the patience :p. Blessings my dear.
Hello my dear friend, C&T! :-*

Always nice to see your informative and kind posts!

Congrats on your 4 month anniversary!!! :p

Hubby and I are doing well. :D

oneandonly

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2012
Good Evening Jam Fam wow so much great news has happened since I been away keep it up Kingston. Congratulations to everyone that has landed recently, PPR's, DM's, in process and any news that you heard from Kingston is wonderful.

Big shout out to C&T happy 4 months anniversary to you and hubby. We share the same anniversary date how could I forget. Today marks 2 months since hubby landed a lot has been going on. We got our own place we moved in April so been super busy.

Carm you must be getting so excited right about now the day is soon here and you both will be in each other's arms.

DG my girl where are you? Any news with the passport? Waiting to read that landing story

Greengurl it's almost over

Sammystorm hubby soon come home congrats on hearing from them

Pinky lovely landing story Rollin in style geez u deserve it Bapbapbap

My HOMESLICE GIRLS NINI AND MRS P can't forget you girls love u both 2 pieces your day soon come. Kingston get their men home to them.

Nev darling how are you?

Hello to all the newbies and everyone else big up yourself. For the ones going to JA soon safe travels

lonely_cdnwife

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2013
Doc's Request.
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
05-06-2013
File Transfer...
18-06-2013
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
Hey Jam Fam!

It has been a while since i've posted, but i have continued to lurk, so before anything I must say a huge C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S to the members that have gotten through or heard anything in the past few months! In February my morning sickness became too severe that I had to book an emergency flight back to BC to be hospitalized - but both me and baby are healthy, and happy now! For the first few weeks of being back I was grieving the lost time with my husband, knowing that I wouldn't have the opportunity to fly back, and would have to wait until his application was processed to see him.

Today we received an email from our lawyers, from CIC, that our application is in "final processing" and we need to bring in an updated police record check within 60 days! While going through the journey you never believe that the pain and frustration can disappear so quickly, but we haven't even received PPR yet and I was already crying like a pregnant hormonal lady knowing that we are hopefully nearing the end of our journey!

Well it is 8pm here in BC and it is past my bedtime, so thank you all for your contributions to the forum, because whether you know it or not you have been an amazing encouragement to both me and my husband throughout the journey

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Hello, everyone i am new here.
Just wanna wish everyone all the best! ;)

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
I am new to this forum but i am finding my way around.

The processing time for family sponsorship is 25 months? :'( (i am hoping i am seeing doubles) becuz thats way too long :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am hoping that in July the processing time go down to 2 months the less. lol
When i am hoping that the time move back to the normal processing time which is six month.

I am sure kingston is working hard on the papers eh..... ;D

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
Jam Fam I was really bored and decided to random click on pages and read your old convos and I love it! People having babies... I understand why someone said BAM recently... there's a naughty corner?! There was a crazy somewhere else who Id assume didn't follow ya'll here hahaha. You answer everyone's questions no matter how many times its been asked. Everyone gets a virtual party for every little update (appreciated cause Im losing it recently). It is FANTABULOUS! You guys sound for sure like a fam jam. :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

JAMCANSO4 said:
I am new to this forum but i am finding my way around.

The processing time for family sponsorship is 25 months? :'( (i am hoping i am seeing doubles) because that's way too long :eek: :eek: :eek:
I am hoping that in July the processing time go down to 2 months the less. lol
When i am hoping that the time move back to the normal processing time which is six month.

I am sure kingston is working hard on the papers eh..... ;D
Hi JamCanS04! I am new here this week too! I looked at their spreadsheet and in 2009/2010 their processing was around 6-10 months
When I applied in April last year online said 18 months. Then they went on strike last summer and it went up to 22 months. Most recently I did see it go up to 35 months... I FLIPPED the day my mother e-mailed me with that.... unimpressed. But if you check out the spreadsheet these ladies have made it shows the ACTUAL times it has been taking for most applicants who provide their info to be added to it. I find it MUCH more encouraging than the cic website processing times!

here is the spreadsheet. Have a look see. I just got added!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai2mGk1woSIZdEFDeGlyYlVCS0x0T3BndGhOeWo3ZXc#gid=0

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
Thanks my dear! JANAIDIAN MRS.
Looked over the spreadsheet and based ad what i am seeing, i can say there is light at the end of the tunnel!! ;D

JAMCANSO4

Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
KINGSTON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-13
AOR Received.
10-08-13
File Transfer...
08-09-13
Passport Req..
SOON
VISA ISSUED...
SOON
LANDED..........
SOON
can anyone tell me, who embassy is more likely to call, the sponsor or the applicant?
If its the applicant well, my husband will have to keep his phone on tick!!!!

I BETTER GIVE HIM A WARNING, BECUZ I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO MISS HIS CALL.

JANAIDIAN MRS

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 26, 2013
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 22, 2013
Med's Done....
April 3, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
April 22, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
MAY 5, 2014
LANDED..........
MAY 28, 2014
JAMCANSO4 said:
can anyone tell me, who embassy is more likely to call, the sponsor or the applicant?
If its the applicant well, my husband will have to keep his phone on tick!!!!

I BETTER GIVE HIM A WARNING, BECUZ I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO MISS HIS CALL.
Are you waiting on a call for passport?