Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
oneandonly said:

My HOMESLICE GIRLS NINI AND MRS P can't forget you girls love u both 2 pieces your day soon come. Kingston get their men home to them.
YEAH!!! thanks for the shout out O&O! Xoxoxoxox! What a day that will be!!!!

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
JAMCANSO4 said:
can anyone tell me, who embassy is more likely to call, the sponsor or the applicant?
If its the applicant well, my husband will have to keep his phone on tick!!!!

I BETTER GIVE HIM A WARNING, BECUZ I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO MISS HIS CALL.
Welcome!! to you and to Janaidan Mrs too!

Kingston will likely call the applicant for anything but you could also receive email if you put that in your papers and/or post mail (but I hear they don't do that unless you have no email listed) But judging from most of the people that got through lately, it was always a phone call to the applicant :)

What's your story! :) when did you apply, get married all that jazz! one of our ladies will also add you to the spreadsheet if you can provide that info! :)

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Hello JamFam,

I seem to have missed a lot over the past couple days... been feeling down with the process but trying to hold on

Lonely_cdnwife - sorry to hear ur trip was cut short but glad that all is well with you and baby oh and congrats for being almost at the end

Janadian Mrs. - Welcome to the family... I am not sure if you told ur story of how u met ur spouses if not can you please share

Jamcan504 - Welcome to the family as well... can u also share ur story and let us know ur timeline for ur application, i may have missed it somewhere

Mrs. Parkin- where u away? i think i remember u saying u were going to visit hubby? if so how was ur trip?

Hello to everyonelse..... hope Kingston send some more news before the holiday.

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Jamwife said:
Mrs. Parkin- where u away? i think i remember u saying u were going to visit hubby? if so how was ur trip?
Hi! I was away! Trip with hubby was so great! This was the worst goodbye we've had so far, that's one thing that never gets easier-always harder! I've been back for two weeks now and just finally feeling like I'm adjusting back to 'normal' life. I totally understand your 'I've been feeling down' comment..this process is not easy at all, but i have to remind myself this is temporary and it will be worth it all! When was the last time you were with hubs? any plans to go soon? I'm hoping to go back even for a long weekend in June/July.

Feel better Petal!!

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
Mrs. Parkin said:
Hi! I was away! Trip with hubby was so great! This was the worst goodbye we've had so far, that's one thing that never gets easier-always harder! I've been back for two weeks now and just finally feeling like I'm adjusting back to 'normal' life. I totally understand your 'I've been feeling down' comment..this process is not easy at all, but i have to remind myself this is temporary and it will be worth it all! When was the last time you were with hubs? any plans to go soon? I'm hoping to go back even for a long weekend in June/July.

Feel better Petal!!

Awww Glad ur trip went well... yes the goodbyes get harder everytime. Last time i saw hubby was in January, it feels like it has been years since i saw him. I am booked to see him next month for his birthday, so i am looking forword to that. Last week was our first anniversary and i wasnt able to spend it with him. So it just had me down for a while. But feeling better now... this too shall past, it will get better, hoping he is will be returning back with me in May.

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Goood morning jamfam...
Hope everyone is doing well.. DG where are you, i havent seen you for a while.
Hey chickie, good to see your still popping in.. hope everyone have a blessed day. And bless up

BullsBelle

Jun 5, 2013
ONTARIO
Visa Office......
Kingston
JANAIDIAN MRS said:
Nothing on my e-cas changed until I happened to look the day before my hubby got a letter asking for the new police record check. And that was the only correspondence we got after my letter approving my sponsorship. So I am waiting again... this time impatiently... come ooooonnnnnnn.

I am slowly going crazy 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 switch. Crazy going slowly am I 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, switch. :mad: :( :eek: 8) :eek: ???
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I am happy to know I am not alone. I want to let you all know that you have helped me calm down when i dont see a way out. Just knowing that i can turn to you all for encoragement & guidance, means the world to me.... :-* :-* :-* :-*[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Jamwife said:
Awww Glad ur trip went well... yes the goodbyes get harder everytime. Last time i saw hubby was in January, it feels like it has been years since i saw him. I am booked to see him next month for his birthday, so i am looking forword to that. Last week was our first anniversary and i wasnt able to spend it with him. So it just had me down for a while. But feeling better now... this too shall past, it will get better, hoping he is will be returning back with me in May.
Hey jamwife, when in may your going down. I have also booked my trip to go see hubby also, for anniversary and my b-day..

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
BullsBelle said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I am happy to know I am not alone. I want to let you all know that you have helped me calm down when i dont see a way out. Just knowing that i can turn to you all for encoragement & guidance, means the world to me.... :-* :-* :-* :-*[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Bullsbelle, u are not alone. this process is definately for the wek of heart... You will not make it if you are not strong. We all go crazy at one point or another.

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Hey jamwife, when in may your going down. I have also booked my trip to go see hubby also, for anniversary and my b-day..
Leaving on the 11th for two short weeks ... when r u going ?

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Jamwife said:
Leaving on the 11th for two short weeks ... when r u going ?
Im leaving the 12 and spending 3 weeks...lok so your leaving a day before me.. i wanted to leave that day, but west jet was booked.. so i took the monday

CanJam

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January.23, 2013
AOR Received.
March.4, 2013 (KGN)
File Transfer...
February.18, 2013
Med's Request
Re-do Medical & PC ( April 7, 2014)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
May 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 13, 2014
LANDED..........
16 months total
JAMCANSO4 said:
Hello, everyone i am new here.
Just wanna wish everyone all the best! ;)
Welcome, get comfortable... It may be a loooong bumpy ride, :p...

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
lovindahubby said:
Im leaving the 12 and spending 3 weeks...lok so your leaving a day before me.. i wanted to leave that day, but west jet was booked.. so i took the monday
I only booked last week and i got to book for the 11th ...

I am trying to book a nice resort to celebrate my anniversary does anyone have any suggestions of an all-inclusive that they have been to and would reccommend that is resonable?

Jamwife

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 28,2013
File Transfer...
July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
Apr 2013
Passport Req..
September 26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 16, 2014
LANDED..........
November 1, 2014
CanJam said:
Welcome, get comfortable... It may be a loooong bumpy ride, :p...
Canjam any news yet?
I am noticing that your application is from jan 2013..Has kingston requested anything from you or have they given u any update on ur file?