Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
greengurl said:
Morning everyone!
Having mixed feelings as I'm celebrating my birthday today. It really sucks spending occasions apart! But i am so excited to be arriving in Jamaica on Friday and spending 9 days with my hubby!
Have a great day everyone!
[size=10pt]Happy Birthday GreenGurl!!! [/size] Wishing you a wonderful day and year to come! Just think of your birthday being delayed 3 days this year and you can celebrate with your hubby on Friday and in his arms :D

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
January 3rd, 2014 - CPC-M & February 4th 2014 from KGN...POS AOR
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 2014...and again in March 19, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Confirmed as approved on May 1/15, issued May 4, 2015
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
greengurl said:
Morning everyone!
Having mixed feelings as I'm celebrating my birthday today. It really sucks spending occasions apart! But i am so excited to be arriving in Jamaica on Friday and spending 9 days with my hubby!
Happy Birthday!!!! You will have an amazing time in Ja come Friday and have a delayed bday celebration which is 9 days long!!! ;D

Although it may be bittersweet..enjoy your day today hun!

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
greengurl said:
Morning everyone!
[size=10pt][size=10pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREENGURL!![/size][/size]!

After I posted I realized that I should have used green and not pink for you ;D

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
Congrats CW89!

Happy Birthday Greengurl!!!! Friday's a comin!

Mrs. Nini is 6 days away from leaving...I know because IM 36 days away :p ;D and someone else is 66... ??? don't remember who though!

Contacted my MP today...it can't hurt right?! I'm curious to see what she says...

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
Mrs. Parkin said:
Congrats CW89!

Mrs. Nini is 6 days away from leaving...I know because IM 36 days away :p ;D and someone else is 66... ??? don't remember who though!

Contacted my MP today...it can't hurt right?! I'm curious to see what she says...
Thanks hun!!

MEEEE I'M 66 DAYS AWAY!!!!!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
greengurl said:
Morning everyone!

Happy birthday hun.. Cheer up, dnt be sad be happy you see a next day, you will be going to jamaica on friday to see hubby, so u will have a splendid one... Enjoy your day!

CADsponsor13

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-17-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2013
File Transfer...
06-27-2013
Med's Request
05-28-2013
Med's Done....
06-12-2013
Passport Req..
02-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-26-2014
LANDED..........
03-12-2014
BTW, thanks to all those that said congrats, I know there were several.

frankfield

Sep 5, 2011
DISCLAIMER: FOR ADULTS ONLY, YOU MUST BE MATURE AND INTELLIGENT TO READ THIS POST. IF YOU INSIST ON PERUSING DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR IGNORANCE NOR WILL APOLOGIZE FOR SUBSEQUENT FALL OUT

http://youtu.be/1-X4is9jMYk

Does the falling tears of the black woman just roll back because you change your mind..TO suddenly "tolerate" us? Canadians have the nerve to publicly declare they are a tolerant people.. Really? How dare you say you must tolerate another human being. When will the day come when individuals can sit down and have honest conversations without uncomfortable folks becoming hostile.. How far have we come? Read back on this forum and you will see how "black" men are viewed..phallic symbols, servile beings..ready to service. I have never read a post that showed empathy for the person of the man, never read a post that made me see how loved, honoured, respected, valued etc(well one came close..K) I see some downright disrespectful arguments and bravado about heroines rescuing these unfortunate black men.

How many of them will end up in prison after they get here? How many of you will strap door on your backs to have them removed when they cease from worshiping you. Today's documentary look at events in 1955, Travon Martin story was only a moments ago- 2013? How far have we come? How many of you feel it is better to pretend the elephant is no longer in he room? How many of you "love" the black man and hate his sister, his mother? How many of you celebrate the fact that he is black on the outside and white inside - is this true acceptance. How many of you know that your child may appear with the features of his father and will therefore be subjected to racial profiling? Can someone tell me what has happened to the devilish white folks of yesterday that has caused the new generation to be different? Did they change or did black folks change?

Was slavery abolished or did the Africans decided it was enough? Is racism over or has it taken a new name "political correctness" masquerading as acceptance. One would not use the N word nowadays but when there is a recession the black folks are still the first to be fired... these conversation are a bit too upsetting, after-all this is a place where folks come to feel happy, talk about sponsoring their lovers? There are a lot more on this forum that are silent... do I speak to one white woman who love a black man and can say this is harsh but I never thought about it like that?... his history, his wounds will become yours, it is best to know what you have taken on. The residue of hate remain, a "coloured" person still lives with reminders everyday. The things that have transpired over the years leaves many scars but the wounds can reopen with one careless picture, one mindless comment.

You say why should I have to be conscious of these things, I did not own slaves? Don't believe these things are forgotten when you write books, tell stories, make movies about these wrongs. Sometimes when you tell the story it comes across as mockery.. But you can start with yourself and acknowledge your own prejudice, biases, and see how you can start the healing.. I struggle with trusting white folks, not because I believe they are inherently bad- cause the almighty made us all perfect. But because no matter how black folks open our arms and try to forgive, you continue to do and say things that make us rethink. When a Director of a school board looses his job over a quote, a principal speaks openly about being blocked from promotions, a teacher is harassed openly, we can't say we have come thus far... In this month, I present these upsetting stories but will not end before looking at transformation and change.. Educate yourself!

unedited

Twoheartsonelove

Jan 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2013
Doc's Request.
new PC sent Aug 22/14
AOR Received.
Nov 12, 2013
File Transfer...
Nov 25, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct 09, 2013
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Dec 03, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 14, 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 17, 2015!!! FINALLY
Mrs. Parkin said:
Congrats CW89!

I'm 24 days away!!

CanadianWifey89

Nov 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11th 2013
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
January 14, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2015
oneandonly said:
Congrats CW89 what a sigh of relief now the hard part of waiting is starting. All the best and good luck
Thanks O&O!

Yes - alas, the real wait begins! Hoping KGN continues working through the piles and gets through the remaining 2012 and 2013 app's soon :) I guess i'm considered a 2014 app since that's when it was received at the KGN office :)

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
oneandonly said:
Good afternoon ladies how is everyone?

@ Suki nice of you to stop in to show your support. Happy to hear you and hubby are doing fabulous. Wow almost 2 years time flies.

@ LDH girl follow your heart and send whatever you think will strengthen your case.
It's funny, we were just discussing last night about sending additional info. I now have his son's medical, passport etc. I was also sending phone records, etc since May to show on going relationship stuff ( you know ) and my husband says - doesn't sending western union stuff look like it's about $ and he has a good point however immigration likes to see a financial relationship. So, hard to decide where to draw the line ?

chickie72

VIP Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, JA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
09-06-13
AOR Received.
20-06-12
File Transfer...
04-10-12
Med's Request
20-06-12
Med's Done....
07-09-12
Passport Req..
March 4, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
March 20, 2014
LANDED..........
March 22, 2014
greengurl said:
Morning everyone!
Happy Birthday Greengurl! Hope you have a great day!

lovindahubby

Nov 15, 2013
canada
Category........
FSW
Med's Request
-
Mrs. Davis said:
It's funny, we were just discussing last night about sending additional info. I now have his son's medical, passport etc. I was also sending phone records, etc since May to show on going relationship stuff ( you know ) and my husband says - doesn't sending western union stuff look like it's about $ and he has a good point however immigration likes to see a financial relationship. So, hard to decide where to draw the line ?
I know right!! Like I'm wondering, aren't we supposed to send our husband or wifes money!? I send in western union paper with the application. But becasuse I went for 3 months after I send in the application, I'm wondering if I should send in that and like other documents.. Then again I don't want them to think I'm bothering them... Lol.. My mom said no, dnt send anything, if they need more then provide it, dnt jump and go send anything.. So I just say ok

Mrs. Parkin

Nov 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN then POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
Doc's Request.
October 30, 2014
AOR Received.
December 9, 2013
File Transfer...
October 17, 2013
Med's Request
Extended
Med's Done....
September 3, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 30, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 1, 2014
oneandonly said:
Mrs.Parkin hello *waves how are you? I can't wait to hear what your mp has to say so curious lol. Hope you 4 ladies enjoy your upcoming trip to Ja. Quality time with the hubby's aww sweet.
Hi O&O It's almost TIME!!!!! AHHHHH! ;D I'm doing good! anxiously awaiting the time with hubby! I was adding it up and when I get there it will be 185 days apart! That's insanity! never again! haha

You and hubby will need to take a little trip to PEI this summer and come see me! Nini will come too - right Nini!?!

Mrs. Davis

Sep 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 05 2013
File Transfer...
05 07 2013
Med's Done....
02 2013
oneandonly said:
Mrs Davis it' a pleasure you stopped in how are you. You don't have to send all western union receipts one per month if you want.
Thanks O&O. I will take your advice and do just that. Thank God for this forum!!!