+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

TamaraTZ

Jan 22, 2020
I see on the website there is a pilot program going on for gradual reopening of some in-person services including interviews as of Sep 21, I know it mention here in Canada . Hope KVO follow shortly after,
I really do hope so too, because the silence of KVO is becoming so deafening...sigh

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Gm everyone, im january 2020 applicant; medical and biometrics wash done in March and application transferred to Kingston in march. Applicant's side on ecas was stuck on application recieved until 14 of july when it changed to in process. Eligibility says: we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements. No additional docs needed, you do not need and interview and background check shows; we are processing your background check.. anyone with similar timeline and any update recently?

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Gm everyone, im january 2020 applicant; medical and biometrics wash done in March and application transferred to Kingston in march. Applicant's side on ecas was stuck on application recieved until 14 of july when it changed to in process. Eligibility says: we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements. No additional docs needed, you do not need and interview and background check shows; we are processing your background check.. anyone with similar timeline and any update recently?
My Timeline is in signature. I have the same notes in mine. February 13th 2020 applicant