+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

OneilNvic

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Nope nothing on my side waiting for Thursday to see whats going on my husband just waiting for an interview I need things to speed up before the second wave hits

Reactions: Mel-L

Tya

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Feel like is going to be a long while, especially with spiking numbers in both countries.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Feel like is going to be a long while, especially with spiking numbers in both countries.
I think both countries are in second wave already, they said October - December so let's pray that at least some of our spouses are in that batch.

Reactions: Tya

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
We emailed KVO on Sept 13 like we were told to by our local MP. They responded back last Wed saying the information didn’t match because my husband didn’t put his middle name...seriously? You have UCI# and file# and you send back for the simplest things. So anyways we resent the web form again with the middle name and are waiting for their response. While I’m typing this my local MP just called to follow up again to see if we have heard anything back yet and to ask me to please forward any response we get back from IRCC. They will be our saviour in this mess. I’m glad they are on our side and that they are eager to assist us in any way they can to speed this up...