+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

Possom22

Jul 22, 2020
Alot of the comments are so disturbing. I can't believe the Government is treating families this way. IRCC excuses and way of doing things in this time is asinine. There will come a day when these people will stand before God and pay for their wickedness. I'm not worried about a thing . We will be alright Romans 828
Favourite verse, and what reminds me when I get down that God is working on our behalf

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Alot of the comments are so disturbing. I can't believe the Government is treating families this way. IRCC excuses and way of doing things in this time is asinine. There will come a day when these people will stand before God and pay for their wickedness. I'm not worried about a thing . We will be alright Romans 828
We have each other...even if it’s only for moral support or for assistance with questions to help everyone through this process...

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
So last week I posted that our local MP informed us that my husband was actually approved on March 16/20 making him eligible to travel since it was before the borders closed...but that because we did not get the email for his passport request his travel authorization expired as of July 22nd...so we were told by MP to email specific things to IRCC informing them 1 that we had not received this email 2 that my husband was able to travel ASAP 3 that when he lands in Toronto he will be staying here long term and not temporarily and going back to JA. Tomorrow will be a week that we send the information to IRCC and we don’t hear any further instructions yet from them. Not even an acknowledgement that they received our email. Seriously? I’m hoping it’s because they are preparing the extension on his documents. But in the next couple of days if we don’t hear anything I will be forwarding the 3 emails that we sent to IRCC while we were waiting asking for information and telling them we had not heard anything from them and the generic replies we got back each time. We tried to get answers and had they actually read any of those emails they could have responded before his travel authorization expired. Let’s go already...mommas impatient. I’ll keep you updated and I will be keeping the MP involved since they are the only ones who have been able to get us answers

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
So last week I posted that our local MP informed us that my husband was actually approved on March 16/20 making him eligible to travel since it was before the borders closed...but that because we did not get the email for his passport request his travel authorization expired as of July 22nd...so we were told by MP to email specific things to IRCC informing them 1 that we had not received this email 2 that my husband was able to travel ASAP 3 that when he lands in Toronto he will be staying here long term and not temporarily and going back to JA. Tomorrow will be a week that we send the information to IRCC and we don’t hear any further instructions yet from them. Not even an acknowledgement that they received our email. Seriously? I’m hoping it’s because they are preparing the extension on his documents. But in the next couple of days if we don’t hear anything I will be forwarding the 3 emails that we sent to IRCC while we were waiting asking for information and telling them we had not heard anything from them and the generic replies we got back each time. We tried to get answers and had they actually read any of those emails they could have responded before his travel authorization expired. Let’s go already...mommas impatient. I’ll keep you updated and I will be keeping the MP involved since they are the only ones who have been able to get us answers
Praying for some good news soon for you.

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Finally after six months of my file being stuck in Sydney I received an email today that it has been transferred to Kingston. Now for another wait.

DiiDii

Apr 8, 2019
Toronto Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Kingston VO
App. Filed.......
01-23-2020
AOR Received.
02-06-2020
File Transfer...
23-01-2021
Med's Request
18-09-2020
Med's Done....
23-09-2020
Passport Req..
13-07-2021
Usually Kingston starts sending a bunch of approvals in October Nov so hopefully everyone who was left behind has a chance to process quicker even with the backlog. I'm a January applicant and only got SA and Bio requests yesterday. ... At least it's something. Blessings to you all.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Usually Kingston starts sending a bunch of approvals in October Nov so hopefully everyone who was left behind has a chance to process quicker even with the backlog. I'm a January applicant and only got SA and Bio requests yesterday. ... At least it's something. Blessings to you all.
That's true, they do send a bunch of approval in October and November, so let's keep praying guys that they continue this trend, I have faith that many of us will be reunited with our love this soon.

Daisyflowers

Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys! Got busy didn’t get to update . So I submitted my passport on July 20th after receiving the email to do so. It was ready to pick up by July 27th. Didn’t get to pick up from DHL until the the Friday the 31st. Got the immigrant visa (valid until dec 21st, 2020)with all supporting docs to take with me.
Hey guys ! Finally got a chance to update . So I landed in Toronto . Process was very smooth . Just waiting on my PR card now , they said it could take 2-3 months :)

TROD94

Sep 29, 2019
Finally after six months of my file being stuck in Sydney I received an email today that it has been transferred to Kingston. Now for another wait.
Mine was forwarded to Kingston yesterday also, got the email I feel so much better now, I’m November applicant.

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Sidney is starting to work, it's KVO that is not, hopefully they will start moving things along again. Because the backlog that is starting to pour in......

Reactions: TamaraTZ