AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-11-2019
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
14-10-2019
Me too... Don’t know y they taking so long.
Just got confirmation about them working slower and focusing on student visas right now. So we just have to wait.

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Good evening fellow applicants...today I got another phone call at work from my local MP’s office. I will include parts of the email they sent regarding my husband who applied in April 2019. They confirmed that the day we got DM on March 16/20 he was approved and IRCC claims to have sent an email requesting he send his passport. We have attempted several times during Covid to get answers from them and got nothing except generic messages like everyone else about less staff and inability to comment on particular cases. MP asked what date the email was sent and they could not provide a date...what a surprise. The following is part of their Email...Although the application was approved, the confirmation expired as of July 22, 2020. As your spouse is outside of Canada and his documents have now expired, he will need to contact IRCC via webform before he travels to Canada. IRCC has advised for you to follow the instructions on their website to notify them when your spouse is ready to travel. Please consult the sub-heading "Approved permanent resident applicants with expired or expiring documents...so he could have been here months ago? Their email continues as follows...IRCC informed us that your spouse can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now, if he plans to stay and settle here. If he plans on coming temporarily and leaving again, he can't do that at this time unless he meets travel exemption requirements. Please contact IRCC by Web form, specifying that you did not receive the request for passport and informing IRCC of the date your spouse would like to travel and length of stay. IRCC will advise you of next steps directly. As the medical examination results on file expired on July 17, 2020, their ability to be extended is at the discretion of an IRCC officer. If IRCC requires the medical examination results be completed again, they will contact you directly. So now we wait to see if they are going to make us redo the police certificate and medicals which are both expired. We have asked for compassion and understanding that we did not receive the email they said was sent and asked for his documents to be extended so he can travel ASAP. Will update on what they say we will need to do. Please please don’t make us have to redo them since he was approved before anything ever expired

BABESANDI

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Good evening fellow applicants...today I got another phone call at work from my local MP’s office. I will include parts of the email they sent regarding my husband who applied in April 2019. They confirmed that the day we got DM on March 16/20 he was approved and IRCC claims to have sent an email requesting he send his passport. We have attempted several times during Covid to get answers from them and got nothing except generic messages like everyone else about less staff and inability to comment on particular cases. MP asked what date the email was sent and they could not provide a date...what a surprise. The following is part of their Email...Although the application was approved, the confirmation expired as of July 22, 2020. As your spouse is outside of Canada and his documents have now expired, he will need to contact IRCC via webform before he travels to Canada. IRCC has advised for you to follow the instructions on their website to notify them when your spouse is ready to travel. Please consult the sub-heading "Approved permanent resident applicants with expired or expiring documents...so he could have been here months ago? Their email continues as follows...IRCC informed us that your spouse can come to Canada and become a permanent resident now, if he plans to stay and settle here. If he plans on coming temporarily and leaving again, he can't do that at this time unless he meets travel exemption requirements. Please contact IRCC by Web form, specifying that you did not receive the request for passport and informing IRCC of the date your spouse would like to travel and length of stay. IRCC will advise you of next steps directly. As the medical examination results on file expired on July 17, 2020, their ability to be extended is at the discretion of an IRCC officer. If IRCC requires the medical examination results be completed again, they will contact you directly. So now we wait to see if they are going to make us redo the police certificate and medicals which are both expired. We have asked for compassion and understanding that we did not receive the email they said was sent and asked for his documents to be extended so he can travel ASAP. Will update on what they say we will need to do. Please please don’t make us have to redo them since he was approved before anything ever expired
Guess during the whole commotion with everything happening with Covid they messed up and thought they sent an email when they didnt. Such a shame on the government for making silly mistakes like this. I hope they don't ask you or the other like myself with expired documents to redo them.

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Guess during the whole commotion with everything happening with Covid they messed up and thought they sent an email when they didnt. Such a shame on the government for making silly mistakes like this. I hope they don't ask you or the other like myself with expired documents to redo them.
We have emailed IRCC to see how they respond and if they are willing to honour the original documents. MP says they can at their discretion. Hopefully I will post again tomorrow with another update. Praying he can be here in the next month or 2 at most. Praying for everyone to have success in this process.

Married2018

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Wowwww. That is messed up, and they won't ever admit to messing up. I pray that you are granted favour and you get through quickly. All the best to you and your family

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Wowwww. That is messed up, and they won't ever admit to messing up. I pray that you are granted favour and you get through quickly. All the best to you and your family
Thanks so much...I’m beyond pissed off because we know that email was never sent. On Monday I will be forwarding to our local MP all the emails we sent to IRCC After our decision was made in March. We sent 2 in April weeks apart stating if they could let us know what happens next since we got DM and haven’t heard anything plus one in July before his travel authorization expired also stating that his medical was going to expire and we hadn’t heard anything from them...response each time was they were unable to respond to non urgent inquiries...apparently it was urgent and now he could have been here months ago and we are still stuck waiting for how much longer...believe me I am going to fight them on this one...justice for all of us who have suffered at the hands of someone else

Canadian Sensation

Star Member
Jul 30, 2020
Shouldn’t student visa be completed now. School started this week for most.
How many students are coming to Canada from Jamaica? I live in a city with Multiple universities and a big college so international student populations are huge here. I have been told that teaching assistants have been laid off and read on news that student housing is plentiful because a lot have not come from places like China and mostly its online courses. That’s just an excuse...one of many we will hear about

Possom22

Jul 22, 2020
How many students are coming to Canada from Jamaica? I live in a city with Multiple universities and a big college so international student populations are huge here. I have been told that teaching assistants have been laid off and read on news that student housing is plentiful because a lot have not come from places like China and mostly its online courses. That’s just an excuse...one of many we will hear about
My thoughts exactly

CaptainPilot

Star Member
Mar 15, 2014
Alot of the comments are so disturbing. I can't believe the Government is treating families this way. IRCC excuses and way of doing things in this time is asinine. There will come a day when these people will stand before God and pay for their wickedness. I'm not worried about a thing . We will be alright Romans 828