+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***KINGSTON, JAMAICA **New Application**(as of Dec 7, 2016)***

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Our journey has also come to an end. I joined hubby for the interview, it was a relationship interview. They spoke to us separately and while it was rough, my husband was approved by the end of the interview. If you do not get DM prior to the interview I strongly recommend you order your notes to know what their concerns are and also join your spouse at the interview if you can. I wish for all still going through the process that you are soon reunited with your spouse!

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Hey everyone my journey is over as of the 27th of November. My husband got grilled, however he got his visa on the spot. We are years in age but the God lord allowed us to reunite one again and start our life journey together. I wish everyone with a happy outcome there interview.
Congrats :)

Reactions: Marcy1

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Hey guys, hubby and I journey is over as of today. We had DM going into interview and he was just asked generic questions as the other ladies mentioned (my name, if he has been arrested since app and if he had kids). I know I joined this forum late but thanks for the info and support you guys provided

PWILLY

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
KVO
App. Filed.......
07-10-2019
Our journey has also come to an end. I joined hubby for the interview, it was a relationship interview. They spoke to us separately and while it was rough, my husband was approved by the end of the interview. If you do not get DM prior to the interview I strongly recommend you order your notes to know what their concerns are and also join your spouse at the interview if you can. I wish for all still going through the process that you are soon reunited with your spouse!

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Hey everyone my journey is over as of the 27th of November. My husband got grilled, however he got his visa on the spot. We are years in age but the God lord allowed us to reunite one again and start our life journey together. I wish everyone with a happy outcome there interview.
I am SOOOOO HAPPPY for you!!! I absolutely love this news!!!

Last edited:

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
I havent been on for awhile. Ive been quite busy with getting in the appeal and getting my late husbands death certificate.
Im currently in jamaica and boy has it been a process. I went to the police station, (after getting into a mix up with one woman officer, who i ended up telling her id slap her with my fucking shorts) who did not want to give me the documents i needed.
I went to the coroners court who then wrote a letter to the police demanding the paperwork. They still refused, saying for me to tell the court thats not how it works. Well, the court clerk didn't find that amusing, and then called the officer and told him THAT IS how it works and she would expect the documents immediately. He complied.
I then had to go back to court the next day, where she filed all the paperwork and got the application for the form d that i need to apply for the death certificate. Unfortunately it will take 2 weeks for a judge to sign off, but she said since she knows the situation, she will allow my hubby to pick up the paperwork on my behalf to take the the RGD.
Our appeal paperwork is in, and waiting to hear from them.
Besides all this work, jamaica has been nice. In 6 days we had 3 parties, great weather and im full of good food. I love being here with my hubby, and wish i could stay longer but "money haffi mek."
Ill update when theres more progress. Im glad to see all the good news with everyone

rach_yyz

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
I havent been on for awhile. Ive been quite busy with getting in the appeal and getting my late husbands death certificate.
Im currently in jamaica and boy has it been a process. I went to the police station, (after getting into a mix up with one woman officer, who i ended up telling her id slap her with my fucking shorts) who did not want to give me the documents i needed.
I went to the coroners court who then wrote a letter to the police demanding the paperwork. They still refused, saying for me to tell the court thats not how it works. Well, the court clerk didn't find that amusing, and then called the officer and told him THAT IS how it works and she would expect the documents immediately. He complied.
I then had to go back to court the next day, where she filed all the paperwork and got the application for the form d that i need to apply for the death certificate. Unfortunately it will take 2 weeks for a judge to sign off, but she said since she knows the situation, she will allow my hubby to pick up the paperwork on my behalf to take the the RGD.
Besides all this work, jamaica has been nice. In 6 days we had 3 parties, great weather and im full of good food. I love being here with my hubby, and wish i could stay longer but "money haffi mek."
Ill update when theres more progress. Im glad to see all the good news with everyone
Sarah...glad to hear you were able to get the death certificate process and appeal in motion! I pray the process moves quickly for you and you can soon have your husband over with you. I'm also in JA enjoying the sun, was here for the interview but will be going back home tomorrow. Please continue to keep us posted on your progress!

Marcy1

Oct 28, 2018
Someone did8 get through, she want to know how the appeal works is there an application she has to fill out and where does she get it, where yo send it

Reactions: Sarahannclarke5

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
Good morning guys, we have come to the end of our road. Hubby got his visa this morning. He got till October to leave Ja but he will have to file for his son when he gets here. They asked him 2 questions: my name and how many children he has. Thanks guys for all your support and I wish your the rest all the best, yours too will soon come to an end :)
Congratulations!! Enjoy the holidays such an amazing early Christmas gift!!!:)

Reactions: PWILLY

LizzieTJ

Nov 10, 2019
Congratulations!!!! Have a great holiday together!!!:)

Sarahannclarke5

Sep 19, 2018
Ontario, Canada
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
App. Filed.......
26-10-2018
Someone did8 get through, she want to know how the appeal works is there an application she has to fill out and where does she get it, where yo send it
They email the appeal papers with the refusal. If she didnt get it, she should check her gckey. I requested my notes over a month ago and still havent gotten them.
She just fills it out, and she can fax or mail it to the aid in her area. Do you know where shes from? I can get the info for her if i know where shes from. She only has 30 days to do it. Wonder if she had the same crotchety woman we got.